[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Around the NBA 2019-20
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
2/21/2020  11:15 PM
AD is back. Dieng looks great on the griz.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
USA
2/22/2020  12:03 AM
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/23/2020  7:38 PM
Strategery! More drama for the Clips vs. Lakers.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/23/2020  10:28 PM
anyone watching the Pelicans vs Warriors game?

Honestly, how is it both teams are in some ways better than the Knicks?

Golden State is absolutely devastated by injuries, playing a bunch of G League 10 day contract guys, and they have players that move, pass and are able to hit the 3 pt shot.

NOP- they definitely cleaned up on the AD trade, and getting Zion. But still, it just seems the disparity in talent is hard to explain.

smackeddog
Member: #883
2/24/2020  4:42 AM
franco12 wrote:anyone watching the Pelicans vs Warriors game?

Golden State is absolutely devastated by injuries, playing a bunch of G League 10 day contract guys, and they have players that move, pass and are able to hit the 3 pt shot.

NOP- they definitely cleaned up on the AD trade, and getting Zion. But still, it just seems the disparity in talent is hard to explain.

NOP have better players than us- Zion, Ball, Holiday and Ingram, it's not surprising at all that they're better than us. GS aren't better than us- I'm not sure why you think they are?

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/24/2020  9:02 AM
smackeddog wrote:

NOP have better players than us- Zion, Ball, Holiday and Ingram, it's not surprising at all that they're better than us. GS aren't better than us- I'm not sure why you think they are?

did you watch any of the game last night? I saw a GS team that hit outside shots and were fluid on offense like I have never seen a knick team. Their record might not be better than ours, but they certainly have stuff we don't have.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/24/2020  10:01 AM
franco12 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

did you watch any of the game last night? I saw a GS team that hit outside shots and were fluid on offense like I have never seen a knick team. Their record might not be better than ours, but they certainly have stuff we don't have.

They are playing their system. When you lose like that you make changes or fire the coach. When your missing two HOF from the starting line up, Lost KD, rebooting for the next run you don't depart from the system.
Need to groom the role players.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/24/2020  2:49 PM
Yikes, sounds bad

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
2/24/2020  3:14 PM
martin wrote:Yikes, sounds bad

Ouch. Amazingly he shot the free throws and walked off the court

smackeddog
2/24/2020  4:39 PM
GustavBahler

2/26/2020  12:19 AM
Lakers vs NO, hasnt been much LeBron vs Zion. Good game though. Zion is taking all LA is dishing out.
Nalod
USA
2/26/2020  9:06 AM
Clippers paid way to much for Paul George. 7 picks, SGA and Gallo? Kawhi can walk after next season. I doubt PG can get another payday like the one he has. They wanted to take the Lakers in LA. If it don’t work Ballmer should pack them up and go to Seattle, it will take years to overcome what they paid out. The chemistry of Morris, Jackson, Leonard and PG are all shoot first guys. Beverly is always hurt. PG is not 100% and might never be.
This is the kind of shyt that scares me with Dolan. That he wants to wheel and deal like the two LA teams and Nets. Lakers can afford to tread water given their legacy. Nets basically have one and Maybe Clippers are so ass backwards historically anything is better than Sterling era. Meanwhile OKC is hanging on with a treasure chests full of gold and might make the playoffs.

What then? I think the Lakers did it well by letting it organically happen and then had the goods to get Davis. I know we are bound to make a splash, and it might not be a chip, but it has to be substantial.

The way to Three: Grow one (Barrett), sign one, and trade for one.

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/26/2020  11:08 AM
Nalod wrote:Clippers paid way to much for Paul George. 7 picks, SGA and Gallo? Kawhi can walk after next season. I doubt PG can get another payday like the one he has. They wanted to take the Lakers in LA. If it don’t work Ballmer should pack them up and go to Seattle, it will take years to overcome what they paid out. The chemistry of Morris, Jackson, Leonard and PG are all shoot first guys. Beverly is always hurt. PG is not 100% and might never be.
This is the kind of shyt that scares me with Dolan. That he wants to wheel and deal like the two LA teams and Nets. Lakers can afford to tread water given their legacy. Nets basically have one and Maybe Clippers are so ass backwards historically anything is better than Sterling era. Meanwhile OKC is hanging on with a treasure chests full of gold and might make the playoffs.

What then? I think the Lakers did it well by letting it organically happen and then had the goods to get Davis. I know we are bound to make a splash, and it might not be a chip, but it has to be substantial.

Any team that has Kawhi may be sandbagging until the playoffs. Yes home court is critical, but more important to have Leonard and George in the best shape they can be at the end of the season

(5)(5)
Nalod
USA
2/26/2020  11:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2020  1:25 PM
Chandler wrote:
Nalod wrote:Clippers paid way to much for Paul George. 7 picks, SGA and Gallo? Kawhi can walk after next season. I doubt PG can get another payday like the one he has. They wanted to take the Lakers in LA. If it don’t work Ballmer should pack them up and go to Seattle, it will take years to overcome what they paid out. The chemistry of Morris, Jackson, Leonard and PG are all shoot first guys. Beverly is always hurt. PG is not 100% and might never be.

Any team that has Kawhi may be sandbagging until the playoffs. Yes home court is critical, but more important to have Leonard and George in the best shape they can be at the end of the season

That's a good point, and valid but they have not won anything yet and with all the changes there is not a benchmark established yet. If playoffs started today they play the Thunder.
Grizz have a 3 game lead for the 8th spot. Pelicans are gaining on Trailblazers with Zion. if they surge to get the 8th seed should the lakers be nervious? Pels have a few guys that are a bit salty having been traded from them. Its a natural thing. Lebron and Davis are the NBA's best tandem but it thins out after that. Pels are deeper.

Looking at the Raptors.........Is siakim as good or better than PG? What if Kawhi stayed? Kudo's for Masai to not trade his team for PG as Siakim would likely been part of any trade and for that matter they might not be that much better for it. Clippers traded SGA, Gallo and 7 picks. Damn.

OKC are 13-3 since Jan 18. In that span they are: – 1st in FG% – 2nd in offensive rating – 3rd in point differential – 3rd in 3P% They are now half a game back from 5th seed in the West. pic.twitter.com/WN0uVmZsXB – via Twitter statmuse
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/26/2020  2:20 PM

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
smackeddog
2/26/2020  2:49 PM
martin wrote:

Knicks curse spreading to players we didn’t even end up getting!

GustavBahler

2/27/2020  1:09 PM
LeBron is out with a groin injury, the same injury that sidelined him before. Guessing he wanted to make a statement, first game "vs." Zion. We'll see if this is an issue going into the playoffs.
CrushAlot
USA
2/27/2020  10:21 PM
OKC has a really likeable team. Paul looks like he just got hurt but he hit a huge three.
Chandler
Member: #6197

2/28/2020  1:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:OKC has a really likeable team. Paul looks like he just got hurt but he hit a huge three.

the end of the day CP3 plays a great role; his contract is horrendous; and supposedly he punches opponents in the nuts when in the lane but other than that...

(5)(5)
GustavBahler

2/28/2020  9:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/28/2020  9:59 PM
Watching Mavs vs Heat. Dont believe the Mavs could take LA in a seven game series, but they might be able to upset the Clips IMO.
Around the NBA 2019-20

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy