[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: We are in a fight for the soul of our nation
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

8/4/2019  11:56 AM
El Paso, Dayton, Sandy Hook...list goes on.
#MoscowMitch and #MoscowsBitch/#TerroristTrump/#TraitorTrump

I know this is a sports forum and we primarily talk Knicks, and I am sorry if I am offending some people by bringing a "political" thread into this category, but we all have a voice...we need to use it. Can you tolerate 4 more years of this horrible "regime"?

Please for the love of God, look deep into your soul if you are still a Trump Supporter. You are supporting a party of...
Inhuman Treatment of Refugees
White Supremacists / Nationalists / KKK / Racists
No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Thoughts and Prayers...as in no actions
Russian Oligarch Support

Just how many bad eggs do you have to see in your basket before you decide that basket is not for you?
(Wonder if this thread can be pinned or is it too early for a 2020 election)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/4/2019  2:29 PM
I agree he needs to go but what democratic candidate (yes, he/she clearly has to be a democrat) do you think more than half the nation can agree on that can actually be helpful?

Harris? Maybe
Biden? Highly doubtful
Sanders? Doubtful
O’Rourke? Didn’t seem to do so well in the debates from what I heard.
Klobuchar? I heard good things about her but she seems to have zero momentum. Am I wrong about that?
Booker? Doubtful.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
8/4/2019  2:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/4/2019  5:10 PM
Just remember, if we end up somehow electing someone, how are we going to prevent the republicans from absolutely detesting him or her? That does actually matter.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/4/2019  2:32 PM
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a28599598/el-paso-walmart-dayton-ohio-shooting/
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/4/2019  3:55 PM
Cartman718 wrote:El Paso, Dayton, Sandy Hook...list goes on.

I know this is a sports forum and we primarily talk Knicks, and I am sorry if I am offending some people by bringing a "political" thread into this category, but we all have a voice...we need to use it. Can you tolerate 4 more years of this horrible "regime"?

Please for the love of God, look deep into your soul if you are still a Trump Supporter. You are supporting a party of...
No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Russian Oligarch Support

Just how many bad eggs do you have to see in your basket before you decide that basket is not for you?

I support your right to use your voice and post whatever you want.
But I cannot argue with you about the subject as my opinion is not in tune with political views of the majority or posters on this forum.
But if you just want to use this thread as propaganda without any debate potential this should work.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/4/2019  3:59 PM
Trump is an imbecile. Nothing to argue. we are an imbecilic nation.
arkrud
USA
8/4/2019  4:07 PM
Nalod wrote:Trump is an imbecile. Nothing to argue. we are an imbecilic nation.

But we are not discriminating even against imbeciles.
Isn't it great?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
GustavBahler

8/4/2019  4:57 PM
arkrud wrote:

No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Russian Oligarch Support

But I cannot argue with you about the subject as my opinion is not in tune with political views of the majority or posters on this forum.
But if you just want to use this thread as propaganda without any debate potential this should work.

Thats a non-rebuttal, rebuttal. Have to be more specific in your criticism, than calling it "propaganda". Otherwise its just name calling.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
8/4/2019  8:17 PM
arkrud wrote:

No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Russian Oligarch Support

+1

Agreed!! those who disagree do not have 1A rights protected here. Enjoy your uniformity of thought.

GustavBahler

8/4/2019  9:07 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
arkrud wrote:

No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Russian Oligarch Support

+1

Agreed!! those who disagree do not have 1A rights protected here. Enjoy your uniformity of thought.

What thought? All I hear is a poster calling another poster's content "propaganda" without explaining why. And you agreeing with this poster. Doesnt take much thought to do that. Both of you put up or shut up.

Cartman718

8/4/2019  9:21 PM
Please exercise your first amendment rights. I would like to hear them. I’m sure some others would too!
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/4/2019  9:28 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Please exercise your first amendment rights. I would like to hear them. I'm sure some others would too!

Even if I agree with you, I still think this doesn't belong on the main Knicks forum. Just like Briggs you need to deal with whatever consequences and that come along this.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
8/4/2019  9:53 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
arkrud wrote:

No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Russian Oligarch Support

+1

What thought? All I hear is a poster calling another poster's content "propaganda" without explaining why. And you agreeing with this poster. Doesnt take much thought to do that. Both of you put up or shut up.

He's been reprimanded by the powers governing this board on expressing ideas that are different than allowed.
arkrud
USA
8/4/2019  10:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/4/2019  10:46 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
arkrud wrote:

No Gun Control / NRA
Money over Everything
Child Molester Nominees
Russian Oligarch Support

+1

He's been reprimanded by the powers governing this board on expressing ideas that are different than allowed.

I call it propaganda because I have a lot of experience with it from my 33 years living in USSR.
I witness a lot of this stuff and recognize it right away.
This specific stuff is not helpful at best but most likely hurt your own course.
People who are in anti-Trump camp are already on-board so you do not need this to convince them of anything.
Those who are in Tramp camp will not change their mind but rather became more angry and radicalized.
I will support any positive agenda and real solution.
All this finger-pointing and negativity from both political camps are getting old and annoying.
America need real leaders for all people not just some groups. And both Dems and Reps have non of this. Zero.

Cartman718

8/5/2019  12:02 AM
arkrud wrote:I call it propaganda because I have a lot of experience with it from my 33 years living in USSR.
This specific stuff is not helpful at best but most likely hurt your own course.
People who are in anti-Trump camp are already on-board so you do not need this to convince them of anything.
Those who are in Tramp camp will not change their mind but rather became more angry and radicalized.
All this finger-pointing and negativity from both political camps are getting old and annoying.
America need real leaders for all people not just some groups. And both Dems and Reps have non of this. Zero.

I have to disagree with the bolded part above. I have members in my family that were pro Trump and are now rethinking their stance after having experienced 2+ years of him and seeing what it has done to them, their lives, jobs, etc.

So those are in Trump camp can still see the light. People do grow.

arkrud
USA
8/5/2019  12:07 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:I call it propaganda because I have a lot of experience with it from my 33 years living in USSR.

I have to disagree with the bolded part above. I have members in my family that were pro Trump and are now rethinking their stance after having experienced 2+ years of him and seeing what it has done to them, their lives, jobs, etc.

So those are in Trump camp can still see the light. People do grow.

No doubt. But they grow from experience and looking at good deeds not from exaggerated statements and conspiracy theories.
Only shallow people are moved by propaganda and you do not want this people to be on your side. They cannot be trusted.

smackeddog
Member: #883
8/5/2019  5:35 AM

I work in mental health- I think thinking of him as an imbecile is a mistake- he's basically a psychopath, and I think he's smart in the sense of he knows exactly how to manipulate people- he has animal cunning, he knows what he's doing.

jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
8/5/2019  8:01 AM
Will be interesting to see how our beloved management handles this side of an argument.

And I didn't and wouldn't vote for an indiotic loudmouth with no executive management experience and extremist views. That applied to 2016 as well as in 2008/2012.

arkrud
USA
8/5/2019  8:43 AM
smackeddog wrote:

I work in mental health- I think thinking of him as an imbecile is a mistake- he's basically a psychopath, and I think he's smart in the sense of he knows exactly how to manipulate people- he has animal cunning, he knows what he's doing.

Psychopath is the property of any charismatic politician.
He has to be. Especially in the age of Reality TV.
Trump is US, all of us, left and right, black and white, reach and pure.
We created this monster and we have to leave with it the best we can.
America is huge Reality Show and it is up to each of us what role we play.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
8/5/2019  8:59 AM
jrodmc wrote:Will be interesting to see how our beloved management handles this side of an argument.

And I didn't and wouldn't vote for an indiotic loudmouth with no executive management experience and extremist views. That applied to 2016 as well as in 2008/2012.

i would truly be interested in your argument for equating obama and trump as “idiots” and “loudmouths.”

OT: We are in a fight for the soul of our nation

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy