[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Martin....Need Help With Mute
Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
7/30/2019  8:48 AM
I'm trying to mute someone, but when they hit quote while replying to my post, they become unmuted.

I dont want to get him banned. Im sure someone enjoys his post replies. But for me hes annoying and wont go away. Mute is a perfect option.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/30/2019  8:54 AM
blkexec wrote:I'm trying to mute someone, but when they hit quote while replying to my post, they become unmuted.

I dont want to get him banned. Im sure someone enjoys his post replies. But for me hes annoying and wont go away. Mute is a perfect option.

Thanks

sure thing. Can you email me offline? martin@ultimateknicks.com

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718
Member: #1694

7/30/2019  10:00 AM
Why is it a he and not a she lol
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
blkexec
7/30/2019  1:52 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Why is it a he and not a she lol

That's a great point. Just a habit or flaw that I need to correct in my thinking. Which probably applies to more than just this site.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
7/30/2019  1:52 PM
martin wrote:
blkexec wrote:I'm trying to mute someone, but when they hit quote while replying to my post, they become unmuted.

Thanks

sure thing. Can you email me offline? martin@ultimateknicks.com

Yes sir.....thank you

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/31/2019  8:30 AM
blkexec wrote:

That's a great point. Just a habit or flaw that I need to correct in my thinking. Which probably applies to more than just this site.

You just have to start a poll letting us vote on which he/she it actually is.

Things are slow.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/31/2019  12:47 PM
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Things are slow.

Should be 3-way poll He/She/It... Otherwise you will offend some people.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

7/31/2019  12:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2019  1:05 PM
arkrud wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Things are slow.

Should be 3-way poll He/She/It... Otherwise you will offend some people.

I think calling a person 'it' in the circumstance you seem to be implying is about one of the most insulting things someone could say to another person - so congratulations on that

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
7/31/2019  1:06 PM
Now that we have a help thread, I might as well say that those ads are back, when you use your iphone. When you are on the forum pages or in an actual thread, the page goes right to that "Dear Apple User..." page.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
martin
USA
7/31/2019  1:25 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:Now that we have a help thread, I might as well say that those ads are back, when you use your iphone. When you are on the forum pages or in an actual thread, the page goes right to that "Dear Apple User..." page.

If you could, screenshot and send me the URL it lands on. THANKS

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/31/2019  1:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2019  2:02 PM
martin wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:Now that we have a help thread, I might as well say that those ads are back, when you use your iphone. When you are on the forum pages or in an actual thread, the page goes right to that "Dear Apple User..." page.

Yeah, I'm getting congratulated for my Facebook use again. I'm using Chrome mobile.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Allanfan20
USA
7/31/2019  3:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2019  3:11 PM
martin wrote:

OK thanks. I e-mailed you a screen shot of the page and the actual URL at that same address you gave blkexec.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
martin
USA
7/31/2019  3:20 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
martin wrote:

OK thanks. I e-mailed you a screen shot of the page and the actual URL at that same address you gave blkexec.

appreciate it. I have also turned off mobile ads until this is resolved.

blkexec
7/31/2019  6:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2019  6:15 PM
martin wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
martin wrote:

You have to switch browsers. Mine stopped once I switched.....was using google and firefox. Since I switched to CM browser, it blocks those ADs. Never had a problem since.

Allanfan20
USA
7/31/2019  7:55 PM
blkexec wrote:
martin wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
martin wrote:

You have to switch browsers. Mine stopped once I switched.....was using google and firefox. Since I switched to CM browser, it blocks those ADs. Never had a problem since.

I have been using iphones for 7 years now. I have only used Safari.

Cartman718

8/1/2019  12:30 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
blkexec wrote:
martin wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
martin wrote:
I have been using iphones for 7 years now. I have only used Safari.
Safari with ad guard works great. Zero problems on the site plus you can mute out videos/images etc when you are trying to read an actual article
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718

8/1/2019  12:30 AM
Use the 3 lines symbol in address bar on any site that offers it
blkexec
8/5/2019  10:09 AM
jrodmc wrote:
blkexec wrote:

Things are slow.

This would be an interesting / entertaining poll....But unfortunately I will be putting myself in the same low category as the person I'm trying to block. So I will take the high road on this suggestion.

But with fantasy starting up soon, there's lots of activities that should keep us all busy. I would like to start a fantasy football strategy thread. I could use some help.

TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

8/5/2019  9:33 PM

Thanks

There are times I recognize I am combative in my posts simply for the sake of being combative. This is not good for you, for me, or for the forum.

I sincerely apologize to you.

I need to learn to be more humble in general. I wish you well in all things. Same to all here.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/5/2019  9:56 PM
TripleThreat wrote:

Thanks

There are times I recognize I am combative in my posts simply for the sake of being combative. This is not good for you, for me, or for the forum.

I sincerely apologize to you.

I need to learn to be more humble in general. I wish you well in all things. Same to all here.

+1

Martin....Need Help With Mute

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy