[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will The Knicks Win More Then 30 Games Within the Next 3 Seasons?

Author Poll
toodarkmark
Member: #515
USA

I want to see how many deluded fans think they will.

Yes
No
View Results

Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/23/2019  10:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2019  10:36 AM
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
toodarkmark wrote:Just as I thought. Delusion for days.

24 wins. 29 wins. 15 wins. There's your next 3 seasons.

Mills. Perey. Fizdale. All fired.

You're just lying to yourself if you think differently. Is 20 years of Dolan not enough of a sample size?

They signed loser free agents. Julius Randle has never played for a winning team, and he's your best player?

Stop it. Why did I post this? Because I gave my heart to the Knicks for 32 years and finally decided it was enough. And honestly, I hate to see others waste their time. As long as fans keep talking about bs like building a culture, not overspending on free agents. This is all denial stuff. The Knicks are not breaking 30 wins in 20, 2021, 2022. All the free agents knew this, their agents knew this, the media knows this. Everyone knows this except the James Dolan enabling Knicks fan. Your money, your hope, this is why the Knicks will continue to be losers. You let James Dolan do this.

Wasting time. Like posting a troll poll based on a little hissy fit? Like announcing that you're fandom is based on the franchise doing what you, oh internet genius, demand that they do?
James Dolan is a billionaire. Billionaire. Say that a few times to yourself. He doesn't need to LET us dorky, sports-forum-posting, GM wannabes LET him do anything.
You don't like the coach, the GM, you don't like the Prez, and you don't like the owner. And you're sick of losing. And you obviously don't like the team.

Congratulations. The Clips, Lakers, or Nets are waiting for you with open arms.

I hate to see people so full of angst and worry over being a fan of a basketball team. A FAN. I've been a Knicks fan since the 1960's, so take your 32 year love affair and find some other franchise where they will reward your love with non-bs moves like destroying culture and overspending on free agents. Maybe they'll even trade away some future 1st round draft picks, too! I bet you loved the Phil error, huh?

Maybe you should consider a job with ESPN, so you can rant and get paid for it.

I said 42 to 46 wins and ppl thought i was smoking crack, the person states 3 more lottery season and you kill him for that..

I don't know one single KNICK FAN that likes james dolan, is approving rating make TRUMP look like the best president ever.

we have been a stupid run franchise since he took over, we have had 6 straight lottery season..and our goal is to win 30 fckng games and that what you guys consider progress...

You don't know any knicks fans who like James Dolan? Brilliant. James Dolan probably doesn't know anyone who likes you. Or has even heard of anyone who even GAF about you. Beeyatch about him, rail at him, but he's obviously not going anywhere. He's the owner of the most valuable NBA franchise in existence. Live with it and move on. Or not. Like I said, you believe the sky is falling continually for years in knick land? Is the world ending in 3 years? Move to the Barclays. Go west, young man. Apparently, they could use your help. Like our boy toddreallydarkmark, don't waste your time. Or mine for that matter, by telling me how I'm wasting my time as a fan of the team of my choice.

Despite several losing seasons over the last two decades, the Knicks are still the most valuable NBA franchise and third-most valuable U.S. sports franchise, per Forbes. The Knicks' $4 billion valuation is up 11 percent from last year and has them three spots ahead of the Los Angeles Lakers ($3.7 billion), a team that was valued higher than the Knicks as recently as 2012. Atlantic Division rivals Boston Celtics rank 22 while the Nets, who bested the Knicks in free agency this summer, come in at 37 on the list.

WTH are you rambling about...smh

listen, if you take this roster and put them all in a spurs uniform, the projections would not be lottery bound, it would be more like bottom half( 6th, 7th, or 8th) of the WC. Thats because of the coach, the culture, the winning habits, and the ability to raise the IQ of players.

When was the last time you heard a KNICKs FO talk about Playoffs, let me help you...It was since Woodson's last season 6 yrs ago, prior to Mills.

Phil and mills 1st press conference was about changing the culture, 6 straight losing season later Mills is preaching the same thing and striving for a 7th straight losing season..

how many losing season is a FO supposed to get a pass on?

ES
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/23/2019  10:57 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

You're just lying to yourself if you think differently. Is 20 years of Dolan not enough of a sample size?

They signed loser free agents. Julius Randle has never played for a winning team, and he's your best player?

Stop it. Why did I post this? Because I gave my heart to the Knicks for 32 years and finally decided it was enough. And honestly, I hate to see others waste their time. As long as fans keep talking about bs like building a culture, not overspending on free agents. This is all denial stuff. The Knicks are not breaking 30 wins in 20, 2021, 2022. All the free agents knew this, their agents knew this, the media knows this. Everyone knows this except the James Dolan enabling Knicks fan. Your money, your hope, this is why the Knicks will continue to be losers. You let James Dolan do this.

Wasting time. Like posting a troll poll based on a little hissy fit? Like announcing that you're fandom is based on the franchise doing what you, oh internet genius, demand that they do?
James Dolan is a billionaire. Billionaire. Say that a few times to yourself. He doesn't need to LET us dorky, sports-forum-posting, GM wannabes LET him do anything.
You don't like the coach, the GM, you don't like the Prez, and you don't like the owner. And you're sick of losing. And you obviously don't like the team.

I hate to see people so full of angst and worry over being a fan of a basketball team. A FAN. I've been a Knicks fan since the 1960's, so take your 32 year love affair and find some other franchise where they will reward your love with non-bs moves like destroying culture and overspending on free agents. Maybe they'll even trade away some future 1st round draft picks, too! I bet you loved the Phil error, huh?

I said 42 to 46 wins and ppl thought i was smoking crack, the person states 3 more lottery season and you kill him for that..

I don't know one single KNICK FAN that likes james dolan, is approving rating make TRUMP look like the best president ever.

we have been a stupid run franchise since he took over, we have had 6 straight lottery season..and our goal is to win 30 fckng games and that what you guys consider progress...

You don't know any knicks fans who like James Dolan? Brilliant. James Dolan probably doesn't know anyone who likes you. Or has even heard of anyone who even GAF about you. Beeyatch about him, rail at him, but he's obviously not going anywhere. He's the owner of the most valuable NBA franchise in existence. Live with it and move on. Or not. Like I said, you believe the sky is falling continually for years in knick land? Is the world ending in 3 years? Move to the Barclays. Go west, young man. Apparently, they could use your help. Like our boy toddreallydarkmark, don't waste your time. Or mine for that matter, by telling me how I'm wasting my time as a fan of the team of my choice.

Despite several losing seasons over the last two decades, the Knicks are still the most valuable NBA franchise and third-most valuable U.S. sports franchise, per Forbes. The Knicks' $4 billion valuation is up 11 percent from last year and has them three spots ahead of the Los Angeles Lakers ($3.7 billion), a team that was valued higher than the Knicks as recently as 2012. Atlantic Division rivals Boston Celtics rank 22 while the Nets, who bested the Knicks in free agency this summer, come in at 37 on the list.

listen, if you take this roster and put them all in a spurs uniform, the projections would not be lottery bound, it would be more like bottom half( 6th, 7th, or 8th) of the WC. Thats because of the coach, the culture, the winning habits, and the ability to raise the IQ of players.

When was the last time you heard a KNICKs FO talk about Playoffs, let me help you...It was since Woodson's last season 6 yrs ago, prior to Mills.

Phil and mills 1st press conference was about changing the culture, 6 straight losing season later Mills is preaching the same thing and striving for a 7th straight losing season..

You think the reason for our lack of success is the FO does not aspire for more?
You happy to just be told what you want to hear?
The clock started when Mills took over and then Hired Perry. YOu want to blame mills because he was UNDER phil? That's your call.
Go ahead. You have your opinion, we have ours.
If you can't see that this franchise is totally run differently since Mills took over then that's your choice. The decision process changes before the results.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

7/23/2019  2:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2019  2:41 PM
jrodmc wrote:I want to start a poll to see how many "fans" can put together a coherent sentence.

But for the purposes of your smug "Don't we really suck" poll, I think we're winning every game for the next 10 seasons.

Think this is a bit harsh. I personally like all the positive uplifting threads TOODARK has started.
The "How,many years before global warning kills us" thread was a good read. The "How many actually think $150k a year gets you to retirement" was a classic. Did not like the "How many years before you cant take a piss" thread. Thought it was a bit morbid and hit home.

Look think Toodark is a pleasant fellow. He just doesnt realize that true Knick fans will always complain about the FO and moves that could have been made. However, they will ALWAYS root for their special little **tards. (Almost a Something about Mary quote)

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
knicks1248
7/23/2019  2:51 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

You think the reason for our lack of success is the FO does not aspire for more?
The clock started when Mills took over and then Hired Perry. YOu want to blame mills because he was UNDER phil? That's your call.
If you can't see that this franchise is totally run differently since Mills took over then that's your choice. The decision process changes before the results.

Oh we don't trade draft picks no more..that is the only thing that changed..

BUT Why don't you just answer the question POINT BLANK

HOW MANY LOSING SEASON SHOULD IT TAKE BEFORE THE FO IS CHANGED?

ES
Nalod
USA
7/23/2019  2:58 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Fair enough. With Mills and Perry? They hired Fiz who is year two? Generally you either extend or fire the coach before their last year, which would be after 4 with Fiz. So This group gets THREE MORE YEARS.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

7/23/2019  2:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/23/2019  3:06 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Excuse me fellas. But all this seems a bit like "who gives a ****"
NO ONE can argue that the last 20 years have been horrible except for our conference finals year.
NO ONE can argue that Dolan was a joke whenever he got involved. But seems out of that now.
NO ONE can argue that we are better now than just three years ago.(minus Unicorn)
(Of course everybody will argue all).
Although I still dont understand knicks1234 insistence on constantly posting how bad the FO, coaching is? Although I agree that some moves were not to my liking, one cannot disagree that we still have flexibility and a better team than last year. That in definition is a step in the right direction. Amd if Fiz ia such a bad coach, he will have the chance to prove it this year. As he Will not have the excuse of having a bunch of D league guys on the roster.

Can we just all get along? Lets see how this pans out next couple of years. (Believing Lucy won't pull the football) If it doesn't, then I'll sign the burn down the Garden and impale Dolan petition.
Just wont participate of course. But will attens the after party.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
knicks1248
7/23/2019  3:31 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Excuse me fellas. Bit all this seems like a bit of "who gives a ****"
NO ONE can argue that the last 20 years have been horrible except for our conference finals year.
NO ONE can argue that Dolan was a joke whenever he got involved. But seems out of that now.
NO ONE can argue that we are better now than just three years ago.(minus Unicorn)
Although I still dont understand knicks1248 insistence on constantly posting how bad the FO, coaching is? Although I agree that some moves were not to my liking, one cannot disagree that we still have flexibility and a better team than last year. That in definition is a step in the right direction.

Can we just all get along? Lets see how this pans out next couple of years. (Believing Lucy won't pull the football) If it doesn't, then I'll sign the burn down the Garden and impale Dolan petition.
Just qont participate as I am too busy.

The roster is much better, which is why our record should be respectable, meaning over 500.

We have had 4 bad signings in the last 10 yrs..AMARE, NOAH, THJ, MELO...

I don't know about dolan being out when the first report 2 hrs after FA started was that dolan refuse to give KD a max contract, it didn't say mills, and it didn't say perry.

I just want mills to put the HAMMER down and raise the level of the ppl under him

ES
knicks1248
7/23/2019  3:56 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Fair enough. With Mills and Perry? They hired Fiz who is year two? Generally you either extend or fire the coach before their last year, which would be after 4 with Fiz. So This group gets THREE MORE YEARS.

Perry started when mills took over, it was weeks apart..

if we have 3 more lottery seasons that would make a totally of 10 straight....and 7 straight with mills in charged...that's like john gotti teflon don status.

you think DOLAN is going to go for that?

I will paypal you $200 and bet that if we don't make the playoffs this season, they FO/Coach will be gone.

perry's track record

Perry’s drafting of Mario Hezonja at No. 5 in 2015 and Elfrid Payton in 2014 don’t look wise at the moment, especially since the latter was traded for Philadelphia’s Rookie of the Year candidate Dario Saric.

According to a source, Perry, a Detroit product who spent parts of 12 years in the Pistons front office, was much behind the questionable signings of center Bismack Biyombo to a four-year, $71 million package last summer and Jeff Green. Orlando had cleared out cap space for Biyombo, shipping Tobias Harris out,He also was on the staff that passed on Carmelo Anthony in 2003 to draft Serbian bust Darko Milicic, but that was more on Joe Dumars.

do this look like moves of a very good GM?...lol

ES
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

7/23/2019  6:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

if we have 3 more lottery seasons that would make a totally of 10 straight....and 7 straight with mills in charged...that's like john gotti teflon don status.

I will paypal you $200 and bet that if we don't make the playoffs this season, they FO/Coach will be gone.

perry's track record

Perry’s drafting of Mario Hezonja at No. 5 in 2015 and Elfrid Payton in 2014 don’t look wise at the moment, especially since the latter was traded for Philadelphia’s Rookie of the Year candidate Dario Saric.

According to a source, Perry, a Detroit product who spent parts of 12 years in the Pistons front office, was much behind the questionable signings of center Bismack Biyombo to a four-year, $71 million package last summer and Jeff Green. Orlando had cleared out cap space for Biyombo, shipping Tobias Harris out,He also was on the staff that passed on Carmelo Anthony in 2003 to draft Serbian bust Darko Milicic, but that was more on Joe Dumars.

So u saying S a member of staff Perry had that much sway?
He did not come on exactly when Mills got his president of basketball operations job, remember that Mills signed thj to a contract, not Perry ,Perry was at Sacramento for a short time and had to negotiate out his contract. There was a short time to blame the failures of every team he worked for on him us very short sighted and limited. But y not say he has championship Pedigree because he won one with Detroit , no only the bad stuff
Calm down stop trying to twist to fit a narrative
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/23/2019  6:27 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

perry's track record

The longest contract he has given out with the Knicks is two years with a team option for year three. If you have a long enough tenure in a job you will make some mistakes. I think he has done a very good job so far. If Knox ends up a bust that would be a bad look.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
USA
7/23/2019  11:32 PM
Pistons won a chip the year they drafted Darko.
You gonna pin all moves on Perry while NOT the decision maker on all organizations he was employed by just to attempt to gain some traction on an argument that does not really exist?
The entertainment here is you troll your self.
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/24/2019  2:57 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Excuse me fellas. Bit all this seems like a bit of "who gives a ****"
Although I still dont understand knicks1248 insistence on constantly posting how bad the FO, coaching is? Although I agree that some moves were not to my liking, one cannot disagree that we still have flexibility and a better team than last year. That in definition is a step in the right direction.

Just qont participate as I am too busy.

The roster is much better, which is why our record should be respectable, meaning over 500.

Well, you can't argue with science. 17 win team + roster improvements MUST = > 50% winning record. There is nothing in between.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/24/2019  7:14 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

perry's track record

I think they will get fired after the 20-21 season before FA. This roster is crap expecting the playoffs is just being unrealistic. A team with Payton. Randle, Anthony Davis, and Jrue Holiday won 33 games. You think this team can win 40? If they win 30 which is questionable but doable they will be kept another year. Another bad year they will be axed. However it won;t matter. I don't see any hope for this franchise until Dolan leaves. NBA players just don;t want to be here
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
USA
7/24/2019  8:23 AM
My opinion is not the win total but how it gets done.
Are the “Kids’ moving toward prime time?
What we don’t know is what are the expectations within the organization?
not just wins, but the talent core/asset base.
Is it not lost on expectations that KP, who was the centerpiece turned into a regrettable situation and set us back?
Arbitrarily calling for FO firings really going to change things?
toodarkmark
Member: #515
USA
7/24/2019  10:42 AM
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
knicks1248
7/24/2019  11:06 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

perry's track record

I think they will get fired after the 20-21 season before FA. This roster is crap expecting the playoffs is just being unrealistic. A team with Payton. Randle, Anthony Davis, and Jrue Holiday won 33 games. You think this team can win 40? If they win 30 which is questionable but doable they will be kept another year. Another bad year they will be axed. However it won;t matter. I don't see any hope for this franchise until Dolan leaves. NBA players just don;t want to be here

When AD requested a trade, the season was a wrap for the Pels

My biggest issue with this FO is the revolving door policy, signing bloated short term contracts is not a recipe for success(when has that ever worked). It's one thing to sign a few key role players to short term contracts, but when it makes up 65% of your roster, everybody will be playing for their next big contract, and once the losing goes into a 5,7,10 game losing streak, the bad habit comence, and the selfishness really starts.

Last yr we had a bunch of young players under 1 yr contracts and kept none,this yr it's the vets under the same situation, next yr will have possible another entire different team.

I think melo was the last player to resign with this franchise. That's 1 player out of over a 100 in like 7 yrs, All while mills was has been part of the FO .

So not only is no major FA signing here, we're not even keeping our own FA, not to mention the multiple request to be traded, is that suppose to be a good culture?

The Melo saga, the willy saga, the KP saga, trading THJ after 1 1/2 season, the Noah saga, The Oak saga, Tanking culture, losing culture..

Yeah we might have to over achieving this season, but please, the east is as weak as it's ever been..Raise the BAR, and stop coming into camp with Lottery wishes, spinning your wheels

ES
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/24/2019  11:09 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/24/2019  12:02 PM
toodarkmark wrote:

Zzzzzzz

Wow a whole 6 out of 20 scouts, sounds definitive

And Ricky Rubio the second worst move? Bizarre

Tell me, in real life do you go to concerts of bands you used to like but hated the last few albums and spend the whole time complaining about how **** they are to all the people stood there trying to enjoy it?

foosballnick
Member: #3148

7/24/2019  12:07 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

perry's track record

Pulling quotes from Mark Berman circa 2017......enough said....LOL

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/24/2019  1:00 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I said 42 to 46 wins and ppl thought i was smoking crack, the person states 3 more lottery season and you kill him for that..

Really?

Here, let me help you instead:

“In our meeting at the end of the season, Carmelo (Anthony) said, ‘You know, it’s really not that bad. I think we have the best front line guys in the Eastern Conference with Robin (Lopez), Kristaps (Porzingis) and myself,'” Phil Jackson recalled. “I have to agree with him. Yes, those are three real potent figures but we still have guard roles to have to play. We’ve got some positions to fill, but not a lot — not that many.”

When asked directly if he believes the Knicks, who finished with the third-worst record in the Eastern Conference, can reach the postseason, Jackson pointed to the East being much weaker than the West.

“Why not?” Jackson asked. “I don’t know what’s so great about what’s out here in the East. We can fill that role.”

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/phil-jackson-knicks-playoffs-east/307408

That was from 2016. Almost exactly 3 whole years ago. How did idiotic aspirations of playoff grandeur work out for you then?

You going to compare the derangement that immediately followed that with the relative calm we've had since with this FO? You don't see less dysfunction? It's pretty much the same amount of pathetic losing, just with a hell of alot less dysfunction. That's got to count for something even in your world, doesn't it?

The job's not even to the half-way point bro. And not that you care about Dolan's money, but at least we're not paying a million a month for what we're getting now.

knicks1248
7/24/2019  1:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/24/2019  1:14 PM
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I said 42 to 46 wins and ppl thought i was smoking crack, the person states 3 more lottery season and you kill him for that..

Really?

Here, let me help you instead:

“In our meeting at the end of the season, Carmelo (Anthony) said, ‘You know, it’s really not that bad. I think we have the best front line guys in the Eastern Conference with Robin (Lopez), Kristaps (Porzingis) and myself,'” Phil Jackson recalled. “I have to agree with him. Yes, those are three real potent figures but we still have guard roles to have to play. We’ve got some positions to fill, but not a lot — not that many.”

When asked directly if he believes the Knicks, who finished with the third-worst record in the Eastern Conference, can reach the postseason, Jackson pointed to the East being much weaker than the West.

“Why not?” Jackson asked. “I don’t know what’s so great about what’s out here in the East. We can fill that role.”

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/phil-jackson-knicks-playoffs-east/307408

That was from 2016. Almost exactly 3 whole years ago. How did idiotic aspirations of playoff grandeur work out for you then?

You going to compare the derangement that immediately followed that with the relative calm we've had since with this FO? You don't see less dysfunction? It's pretty much the same amount of pathetic losing, just with a hell of alot less dysfunction. That's got to count for something even in your world, doesn't it?

The job's not even to the half-way point bro. And not that you care about Dolan's money, but at least we're not paying a million a month for what we're getting now.

Dude take a look around the league, players don't even want long term contracts, the CBA was design so teams wouldn't kill their flexibility, 2 to 3 yr contracts are as normal as a free throw, there wont be no NOAH type contract getting signed

Quite dysfunction, nothing about that KP incident help the reputation of this franchise and you know it, we were just was skipped over by every major FA because of the lack of stability among other things...

When walsh was Hired he was saddle with a sht load of bad players and gross contracts, he purged the roster in 1 1/2 yrs and had us back in the PO during his tenure.

we have a pick up game roster, and your happy about that, The roster isn't terrible, but the direction is going in circles

I hope for the best, I want us to win, instead of 8 guys on the sideline screaming I got NEXT.

you think the phil and melo and phil drama is any different from the Mills and KP drama, it all looks dysfunctional,

ES

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy