[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Will The Knicks Win More Then 30 Games Within the Next 3 Seasons?

Author Poll
toodarkmark
Member: #515
USA

I want to see how many deluded fans think they will.

Yes
No
View Results

Author Thread
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
7/17/2019  6:48 PM
They will win 30 this year.
AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/17/2019  7:39 PM
in 2020-21
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
7/17/2019  10:15 PM
I've got 25 this year
markvmc
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1797

7/17/2019  11:01 PM
Do you mean 30 games total in three seasons? I'd go with yes if so.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/18/2019  12:01 AM
Want to see how many deluded fans........

Way to make friends. We dont need anyone to tell us if the team will be ****. We can see for ourselves.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/18/2019  12:02 AM
Yes... 31
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
smackeddog
Member: #883
7/18/2019  3:28 AM
My goal is 30 wins- we still need another high draft pick, but we also need to take a step forward. We also need to win all 4 games vs the Nets, just out of spite
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/18/2019  8:50 AM
so what I gather here is that Mills spent 72 million dollars to put together a 30 win team, mean while the other 2 teams that had just as much $$(nets and clippers) were able to build a contender..

If we don't win at least 42-45 games..mills, fiz, and perry should be fired

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/18/2019  9:23 AM
I want to start a poll to see how many "fans" can put together a coherent sentence.

But for the purposes of your smug "Don't we really suck" poll, I think we're winning every game for the next 10 seasons.

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
7/18/2019  9:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:so what I gather here is that Mills spent 72 million dollars to put together a 30 win team, mean while the other 2 teams that had just as much $$(nets and clippers) were able to build a contender..

So in your estimation the Nets are contending thus year?

nykshaknbake
7/18/2019  9:27 AM
What's the point of this thread? To make yourself feel good because you think you're smarter than others? Just go wack off, better experience, not douchey at all and you wont draw the ire of everyone here.
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

7/18/2019  10:13 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:so what I gather here is that Mills spent 72 million dollars to put together a 30 win team, mean while the other 2 teams that had just as much $$(nets and clippers) were able to build a contender..

No way are the nets contenders this year. Kyrie was picked apart in the playoffs, his scouting report is out. It was pretty obvious. I was prying that we didn’t get the flat earth chucker, and I laughed my ass off when the nets signed him over D Russ who is a younger better player.

The only player I was kinda disappointed we didn’t get was Kawhi but the guy had his heart set on LA. Can’t blame him for having hometown pride. But the clips lost everyone in the process it’s a bunch of C players with one super star KL and one star in PG13

If you ask me the warriors are still the team to beat in the west they have the best chemistry.

Don’t forget AD isn’t signing long term in LA this is one reason why we signed everyone to one year deals with team options.

We’ll probably reward a few but leave max space for stars plus if there is a disgruntled star. We have tradable assets.

If you ask me we haven’t been in this great of shape with youth and assets since we made the mistake of trading them all away for MELO.

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
7/18/2019  10:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/18/2019  11:29 AM
They better win 30 games. FO gave Fiz all the vets he could want. No excuse for not passing 30 wins.
Trust the Process
nykshaknbake
7/18/2019  10:49 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:

No way are the nets contenders this year. Kyrie was picked apart in the playoffs, his scouting report is out. It was pretty obvious. I was prying that we didn’t get the flat earth chucker, and I laughed my ass off when the nets signed him over D Russ who is a younger better player.

The only player I was kinda disappointed we didn’t get was Kawhi but the guy had his heart set on LA. Can’t blame him for having hometown pride. But the clips lost everyone in the process it’s a bunch of C players with one super star KL and one star in PG13

If you ask me the warriors are still the team to beat in the west they have the best chemistry.

Don’t forget AD isn’t signing long term in LA this is one reason why we signed everyone to one year deals with team options.

We’ll probably reward a few but leave max space for stars plus if there is a disgruntled star. We have tradable assets.

If you ask me we haven’t been in this great of shape with youth and assets since we made the mistake of trading them all away for MELO.

Exactly. Kyrie just finished nearly singlehandedly tearing apart the Celtics. Hes going to start at the Nets with no KD, just his bad attitude and defense. How long before he turns the screws up on his teammates as the losses pile on? KD healthy you can take on that cancer. Injured KD and you are taking DJ for 4 more years? I'm not convinced they are contenders even next year.

knicks1248
7/18/2019  11:00 AM
fitzfarm wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:

I disagree, Kyrie is an excellent player, but the guys around him were not all on the same page. In fact the guys around seem to have taken a step back. It's always easy to point the finger at the best player, but Brown and Tatum looked nothing like they did in the 2018 playoffs.

You never going to win if everyone isn't on the same page. Everybody on that Raptors team were on the same page, everybody stepped up, coach, role players, Gm, President, Star.

This roster we have now seems to be a hard nose roster, if everyone puts their ego's aside, if the coach pushes the right buttons at the right time, if perry and mills make a few trades(by the deadline) where he sees fit, If they youngs (at least 2 or 3 of them) level up..we should be a much improve team.

We lost 60+ games on purpose

ES
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
7/18/2019  11:34 AM
I really wonder why some of you are Knick fans. All you do is bitch and moan. We all get it, the team has been awful for 18 years outside of 1 year.

THey are trying to change the culture. They have changed their ways. No more trading picks, building thru the draft. Yes kawhii would have been nice but he was going to LA or Toronto. KD got hurt and to be honest, I am SOOO HAPPY they did not want Kyrie.

THey went with plan B and this team is LOADED with players who will compete every night. The team is really deep and they should be able to win their share of games. Are they a contender? likely Not unless Knox, Robinson, Barret, Randle and DSjr play make the leap to top 15 all-NBA. Not likely this year but maybe next or even the one after?

The point is may onhere are alrady negative and know it all. I am a NYK fan and have been for 45 years. I am realistic but also excited to see if these kids can grow into the type of players that can win a ring. They are 19.20 and 21 years old! NOt many are ready to win championships at that age.

This is a process. These kids will be good. How good depends on THEIR work ethic. THe coaching is in place. The culture is starting to fester. Add time and let it grow.

smackeddog
7/18/2019  11:49 AM

So you accuse other people of being homers, but think they'll win 42-46 games and be as good or better than the nets because they spent the same amount of money. Okay.

smackeddog
7/18/2019  11:50 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:I really wonder why some of you are Knick fans. All you do is bitch and moan. We all get it, the team has been awful for 18 years outside of 1 year.

THey are trying to change the culture. They have changed their ways. No more trading picks, building thru the draft. Yes kawhii would have been nice but he was going to LA or Toronto. KD got hurt and to be honest, I am SOOO HAPPY they did not want Kyrie.

THey went with plan B and this team is LOADED with players who will compete every night. The team is really deep and they should be able to win their share of games. Are they a contender? likely Not unless Knox, Robinson, Barret, Randle and DSjr play make the leap to top 15 all-NBA. Not likely this year but maybe next or even the one after?

The point is may onhere are alrady negative and know it all. I am a NYK fan and have been for 45 years. I am realistic but also excited to see if these kids can grow into the type of players that can win a ring. They are 19.20 and 21 years old! NOt many are ready to win championships at that age.

This is a process. These kids will be good. How good depends on THEIR work ethic. THe coaching is in place. The culture is starting to fester. Add time and let it grow.

Completely agree- though I think IT was probably talking about 'fans' like that when he said you can't rebuild in NY.

knicks1248
7/18/2019  12:32 PM
smackeddog wrote:

So you accuse other people of being homers, but think they'll win 42-46 games and be as good or better than the nets because they spent the same amount of money. Okay.

what in the world are you talking about?

Last yr the nets were projected to win 29 games, they won 42, and they lost one of their best players in november..guess how they won those extra 13 games?

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/18/2019  12:44 PM

This is ignorant on so many levels.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy