[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How about trading for a couple of young NYC guys..
Author Thread
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
7/10/2019  11:21 AM
Jonathan Issac from the Bronx & Mo Bamba from Harlem. Homecomings do not always work out but think it can for these 2 kids. Maybe Knox (grew up in Orlando), Ntlinkina & lottery protected 1st rounder gets us in the conversation.

All about building this team around solid defenders with a couple dynamic scorers around them.

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/10/2019  11:38 AM
TLover wrote:Jonathan Issac from the Bronx & Mo Bamba from Harlem. Homecomings do not always work out but think it can for these 2 kids. Maybe Knox (grew up in Orlando), Ntlinkina & lottery protected 1st rounder gets us in the conversation.

All about building this team around solid defenders with a couple dynamic scorers around them.

I thought there may have been discussion with Orlando about Mo Bamba/Frank swap but I do know that Bamba is hurt and maybe that is why we didn't see Frank moved. Bamba had stress fracture last year (?) and played 1 SL game and was pulled.

Doubt Issac is moved.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

7/10/2019  11:38 AM
Too bad Orlando ain't interested in a homecoming...Isaac's and Mo Babmba have more potential than Knox or Frank.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/10/2019  12:00 PM
Uptown wrote:Too bad Orlando ain't interested in a homecoming...Isaac's and Mo Babmba have more potential than Knox or Frank.

I dont really pay attention to Orlando at all but I have read that Bamba has trouble with PnR defense. Dude got hurt last year and has a lot to prove.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
7/10/2019  12:54 PM
Uptown wrote:Too bad Orlando ain't interested in a homecoming...Isaac's and Mo Babmba have more potential than Knox or Frank.

I would argue that Mitch and Knox definitely have more upside than bamba or Isaac.

How about trading for a couple of young NYC guys..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy