[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Would Ntlinkina for Kennard interest Detroit?
Author Thread
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
7/7/2019  10:23 AM
Ntlinkina played on the French team with the pistons 1st rounder Doumbaya. Pistons might be interested in Frankie. Would love to get Luke Kennard who started getting into a groove last season. All about getting another shooter on this team.
AUTOADVERT
knicks180nyc
Member: #8733

7/7/2019  10:26 AM
pistons ain't trading a 40% three point shooter for frank
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/7/2019  10:28 AM
I think there was a Keenard/Frank rumor early last year but Kennard’s stock went up and Frank’s dropped.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

7/7/2019  10:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/7/2019  10:33 AM
For me its about risk and reward. Think its a bad time to trade Frank. His value is way below what I feel his true value is. IMO, Its worth taking a good look at him this year and hoping he stays healthy. He has always showed solid defense and in spots showed promise on offense. Not like we are losing much by giving him a chnace to either increases his value by the trade deadline or shows that he has become a long term piece.
'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
7/7/2019  2:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/7/2019  2:03 PM
The Knicks are going to decide on frank after the FIBA games. If Frank looks like he improved, they will try and trade him for an early second round pick. If he stinks, they will probably just park him on the bench all year and hope he can improve his value at some point in the season. In either case, unless Frank has made a quantum leap in his skill set, I think the Knicks goal is to trade him for as much value as they can get asap. That's why they signed two wings even though they just drafted RJ.
Trust the Process
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/7/2019  2:43 PM
I think most of us have no idea what Knicks are thinking. Really.
Nalod thought he'd be traded by now. Either they could not dump him at all, or they value his potential.

I'll say that again....."Value his potential". Means he gets another chance because they have not given up.
Is he not at Vegas to practice? Did practice start for his FIFA team?
The notion of pairing him with similar french speaking friends is a stretch in my opinion.
I agree that Kennard had a nice run at seasons end and likely is seen as part of the Pistons rotation going forward.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
7/7/2019  3:02 PM
The Knicks have no idea what they are doing. They are exacerbating the young players situation with additions that make no sense. You guys will see how the young players the Knicks have become available one by one. It will start with Frank. Who I feel is toyed with by management.

There is no way around it this is a dumb organization. They prematurely ejaculated all over the free agency market without taking a meeting with Kawhi. If the Knicks didn’t take a meeting with Kawhi because you don’t think you good enough it say a lot about the ineptitude of management.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/7/2019  3:16 PM
Nalod wrote:I think most of us have no idea what Knicks are thinking. Really.
Nalod thought he'd be traded by now. Either they could not dump him at all, or they value his potential.

I'll say that again....."Value his potential". Means he gets another chance because they have not given up.
The notion of pairing him with similar french speaking friends is a stretch in my opinion.
I agree that Kennard had a nice run at seasons end and likely is seen as part of the Pistons rotation going forward.

I saw another tweet of him working out with Tim Martin. Not sure if it is current but there was a quote under the video from Martin talking about how important footwork is.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/7/2019  3:33 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:I think most of us have no idea what Knicks are thinking. Really.

I saw another tweet of him working out with Tim Martin. Not sure if it is current but there was a quote under the video from Martin talking about how important footwork is.

that was the video with new assistant promoted from gleague coach Miller??? The one from Dallas? had him popping 3s form the fifa line?

Not sure any of this means anything.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
7/8/2019  10:40 AM
Frank def looks more filled out, and his shot looks a lot more fluid. At this point seeing how he performs in the World cup is the only realistic and logical step to take. Then go from there.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Swishfm3
Member: #392
7/8/2019  12:46 PM
The trading Frank Ntlinkina train is over. This dude is a Knick until his contract is over or the Knicks package him in a trade with someone else.

He should have been traded after year one but, you know, "potential".

Would Ntlinkina for Kennard interest Detroit?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy