Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/3/2019  1:59 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Gudris wrote:..laughing out loud watching Knicks signings

If KP is laughing, it's from the awkwardness of seeing his abuser play on his old team

True. A lot of guys abused KP when you think about it. Draymond Green and Jokic used to torch him especially

Watching KP guard the perimeter is like watching Riley Reid do a scene on Blacked.com.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
Gudris
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6213

10/7/2019  2:54 AM
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/7/2019  8:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/7/2019  8:51 AM
KP looks great anytime he takes the floor. We gonna do this every time he does?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/7/2019  11:16 AM
fishmike wrote:KP looks great anytime he takes the floor. We gonna do this every time he does?

Yes. When Denns back goes we gonna slam Mills. When KP is tearing it up we'll slam mills. If KP breaks we'll be happy.
All this until the knicks themselves improve. Hardaway might have a break out season. This could get ugly.

KP can shoot. I wonder if he is going to temper his game down a bit and slow down his putback attemps and running balls out of bounds.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/7/2019  11:34 AM
Nalod wrote:
fishmike wrote:KP looks great anytime he takes the floor. We gonna do this every time he does?

Yes. When Denns back goes we gonna slam Mills. When KP is tearing it up we'll slam mills. If KP breaks we'll be happy and 1248 will still blame Mills.
All this until the knicks themselves improve. Hardaway might have a break out season. This could get ugly.

KP can shoot. I wonder if he is going to temper his game down a bit and slow down his putback attemps and running balls out of bounds.

fixed

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/7/2019  11:47 AM
1248’s catching some impeachment fever
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/7/2019  1:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/7/2019  1:17 PM
You guys are too funny..

Prior to the start of last season(beginning of sept), i listed all the reason we should wait to resign KP

Fatigue
Injuries
39% career shooting, only 6.8 rebounds
weak needs to bulk up..

I was killed and told i didn't know what i was talking about..

2 wks later Perry states that they would wait, and never DIRECTLY indicated it was for FA cap purpose, but for most it seem like the obvious reason..But I knew that was total BS.

Then a REPORTER ASKED PERRY DIRECTLY, IF KP and his Brother were happy with that decision, and perry snapped and said why he don't YOU asked them if their hapPy..THAT TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW..MAJOR RED FLAG..

YOU SEE WHEN SOMEONE ASKED YOU HOW YOUR WIFE, FAMILY, FRIEND ect, IS DOING, and the person responds, go asked them how they are doing(even though they know because they just seen them or spoke to them).. you know there's drama between those 2 ppl.

90 days later KP is traded.

I'm betting they won't extend FRANK either, because why the hell would they need to wait 3 wks to do it.

The knicks play about 8 or 9 games until the deadline( including preseason) are you telling me those few game weigh more than the 100+ is already played..

Just because KP, Kanter, Melo, Willy, didn't get along with this suspect FO, you guys want to wish those players bad luck..that's soo childish a very homer like

ES
Nalod
USA
10/7/2019  1:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/7/2019  1:39 PM
YOu were killed for it? KP was rehabbing and I bet to a man most here thought KP would not want to walk given that he'd play a full season without an extension. Few players do that. I won't speak for others but this time last year:

1. He was saying he is coming back this year. Knicks were saying they are patient.
It was thought that he would come back in February and be able to demonstrate no complications.
2. By waiting knicks get 10mm in more cap space. This was another good reason.

What you allude to as tension was this might have differed with what KP's camp wanted. You can hate Mills but can you hate the logic?
As for your all knowing revisionist history I call on you to back it up. You love to play the revisionist card to show how correct you are. Nobody really cares BTW. If mills is frustrated then in my mind KNICKS are frustrated and in any manner I think it regrettable KP left as he did.
I think anytime knicks don't succeed its regrettable and I don't care whose to blame unless it was an egregious neglectful act or sheer incompetence.
Mills inherited the issue between KP and Phil. Seems like lines were drawn in the sand and decisions had to be made based on an obnoxious Diva who had not constructed an resume that included durability and wanted max money while healing an ACL. KP showed NBA talent that warrants a deal but his rookie year was fatigued in part by an anemic conditioned (known when drafted and not severe by what I read) and then his acl.
You want to predict things? We see you think knicks should win 44 games. If not knicks should fire Mills and Perry. 44 games? That would be great. But we all know how clever you are and this is about you, not the teams success. Win and make playoffs you look good. Lose you get to say how disappointed you are and heads should roll. Fact is, you want heads to roll now.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/7/2019  5:52 PM
knicks1248 wrote:You guys are too funny..

Prior to the start of last season(beginning of sept), i listed all the reason we should wait to resign KP

Fatigue
Injuries
39% career shooting, only 6.8 rebounds
weak needs to bulk up..

I was killed and told i didn't know what i was talking about..

2 wks later Perry states that they would wait, and never DIRECTLY indicated it was for FA cap purpose, but for most it seem like the obvious reason..But I knew that was total BS.

Then a REPORTER ASKED PERRY DIRECTLY, IF KP and his Brother were happy with that decision, and perry snapped and said why he don't YOU asked them if their hapPy..THAT TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW..MAJOR RED FLAG..

YOU SEE WHEN SOMEONE ASKED YOU HOW YOUR WIFE, FAMILY, FRIEND ect, IS DOING, and the person responds, go asked them how they are doing(even though they know because they just seen them or spoke to them).. you know there's drama between those 2 ppl.

90 days later KP is traded.

I'm betting they won't extend FRANK either, because why the hell would they need to wait 3 wks to do it.

The knicks play about 8 or 9 games until the deadline( including preseason) are you telling me those few game weigh more than the 100+ is already played..

Just because KP, Kanter, Melo, Willy, didn't get along with this suspect FO, you guys want to wish those players bad luck..that's soo childish a very homer like

You pretty much tried cover every angle possible in order to claim an I told you so. You also claimed KP wasn’t worth Max. Yet Dallas did just that. While also giving up multiple picks, giving away Smith who you wanted the Knicks to draft. And ate Hardaway’s contract which you felt was overpaid.

I want to just call you a troll. But I also want to respect the years you have put in here.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

10/7/2019  9:34 PM
Can we let the KP threads go away until we play the Mavs. We got RJ and Big Mech time to move on
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/7/2019  9:37 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fishmike
USA
10/8/2019  7:54 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
to be fair that is a solid smoke ring
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
10/8/2019  9:47 AM
Feels like we are dissing our ex-girlfriends. Kristy got me pretty excited, but she was always hobbling everywhere. I could have been happy with Kristy, but she was looking for something more permanent and I didn't want to commit. I am sure someone will make her very happy. Her sister Janis did nothing for me. Kind of showed up saying stupid stuff. Was clear she was in over her head. But Kristy was always listening to her. Remember that time Kristy left for two months and didn't say goodbye? Pretty sure that was Janis' idea. You don't treat people like that. But, you can't make a girl leave her sister. Sure, she looks happy with Mark right now. Just wait until Janis starts whispering in Kristy's ear again.
This is the Randle.
Marv
10/8/2019  9:59 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:Feels like we are dissing our ex-girlfriends. Kristy got me pretty excited, but she was always hobbling everywhere. I could have been happy with Kristy, but she was looking for something more permanent and I didn't want to commit. I am sure someone will make her very happy. Her sister Janis did nothing for me. Kind of showed up saying stupid stuff. Was clear she was in over her head. But Kristy was always listening to her. Remember that time Kristy left for two months and didn't say goodbye? Pretty sure that was Janis' idea. You don't treat people like that. But, you can't make a girl leave her sister. Sure, she looks happy with Mark right now. Just wait until Janis starts whispering in Kristy's ear again.

yeah supertall girls don't always handle all the attention well and sometimes they bug out. i know they're exotic and appealing but in the long run you're gonna be happier you moved on.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/8/2019  11:14 AM
EwingsGlass wrote:Feels like we are dissing our ex-girlfriends. Kristy got me pretty excited, but she was always hobbling everywhere. I could have been happy with Kristy, but she was looking for something more permanent and I didn't want to commit. I am sure someone will make her very happy. Her sister Janis did nothing for me. Kind of showed up saying stupid stuff. Was clear she was in over her head. But Kristy was always listening to her. Remember that time Kristy left for two months and didn't say goodbye? Pretty sure that was Janis' idea. You don't treat people like that. But, you can't make a girl leave her sister. Sure, she looks happy with Mark right now. Just wait until Janis starts whispering in Kristy's ear again.

TripleThreat, is that you?

Chandler
Member: #6197

10/8/2019  12:55 PM

somehow this triggers memories of Lou Costello's advice on always choosing the ugly girl/wife.

(5)(5)
fishmike
USA
10/9/2019  8:56 AM
Apparently the answer to this thread are KP and his brothers are...

"resting"

First preseason game... "I've never been stronger"

K. PorzingisPF DNP-REST
Marv
10/9/2019  9:03 AM
fishmike wrote:Apparently the answer to this thread are KP and his brothers are...

"resting"

First preseason game... "I've never been stronger"

K. PorzingisPF DNP-REST

he got his money from someone else and now he's their problem. all relationships should end with this kind of win-win.

Nalod
USA
10/9/2019  10:44 AM
Dallas opens preseason with back to back? They held out Doncic and KP.
Im ashamed to admit I want KP to fail at some level. The pain of him in an MVP conversation all season long will hurt despite the logic that existed at the time of the trade.
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
10/9/2019  11:26 AM
Nalod wrote:Dallas opens preseason with back to back? They held out Doncic and KP.
Im ashamed to admit I want KP to fail at some level. The pain of him in an MVP conversation all season long will hurt despite the logic that existed at the time of the trade.

I don't mind if KP succeeds down the line. I just need him to fail terribly in the near future while the Knicks own Mavs draft picks.

KP gotta do what makes him happy. If he couldn't find happiness in NY so be it. Hopefully the pieces brought back in the trade like Smith, the draft picks, and the flexible cap space opened up with the deal brings us Knicks fans happiness. Mitch already has filled the void for big man of the future.

Barrett/Mitch vs Doncic/KP matchups will be great TV in a few yrs.(Hopefully)

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
KP and his brothers are..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy