[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Summer League (next game Weds 7/10 at 930pm ET on MSG)
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/21/2019  4:28 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/21/2019  4:35 PM
Should be really really fun and interesting.

Barrett, Trier, Knox, Frank, Ingas, Wilks, Minton, Kornet, Dotson?

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
smackeddog
Member: #883
6/21/2019  4:46 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Should be really really fun and interesting.

They don’t usually have third year players so no Dotson, Frank or kornet

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/21/2019  5:11 PM
smackeddog wrote:

I’m ok with no Dotson but I think it’s in Frankie boy’s best interest to do this.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
CleaverGreene
Member: #8756

6/21/2019  5:22 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I’m ok with no Dotson but I think it’s in Frankie boy’s best interest to do this.

We didn't draft or even sign any PG's yesterday...I'd let him play.

I figure they'll have Trier playing, but unless they've had him working on being a PG, I'd keep him out so the people we picked up yesterday and Knox can do most of the scoring, with Frank as a PG.

I like Trier, but he tends to be too single minded at times. I'd like to see less isolation and more movement in SL.

Iggy, Hinton, Barrett, and Wilkes all need time with the ball, as does Knox. Unless they want to have Trier distributing, I don't know why we would have him playing in SL taking up shots that others might be better taking.

Do we know who the coach will be yet, by the way?

There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain. (Plato)
CrushAlot
USA
6/21/2019  5:38 PM
CleaverGreene wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I figure they'll have Trier playing, but unless they've had him working on being a PG, I'd keep him out so the people we picked up yesterday and Knox can do most of the scoring, with Frank as a PG.

I like Trier, but he tends to be too single minded at times. I'd like to see less isolation and more movement in SL.

Iggy, Hinton, Barrett, and Wilkes all need time with the ball, as does Knox. Unless they want to have Trier distributing, I don't know why we would have him playing in SL taking up shots that others might be better taking.

I am hoping the coach is Mike Miller. If the Knicks are considering keeping Frank, I would love to see him get a lot of minutes at the point in Vegas.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/21/2019  5:47 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
CleaverGreene wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I am hoping the coach is Mike Miller. If the Knicks are considering keeping Frank, I would love to see him get a lot of minutes at the point in Vegas.

Agreed on Miller...I wonder if the Knicks plans are to play Frank at the point this upcoming season considering DSJ and Allen are on the roster? I think its safe to say that DSJ will be starting @ point. Allen clearly out played Frank last season. Is the plan to Frank at the point or off the ball?

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/21/2019  6:46 PM
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
CleaverGreene wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Agreed on Miller...I wonder if the Knicks plans are to play Frank at the point this upcoming season considering DSJ and Allen are on the roster? I think its safe to say that DSJ will be starting @ point. Allen clearly out played Frank last season. Is the plan to Frank at the point or off the ball?

Don't really need to lock him into a position given his size. He may end up behind DSJ, Allen, Barrett, Trier, Dotson. But the fact that he could play spot mins from 1-3 is something that none but Barrett could offer. May keep him on the roster on the back end. Unless Minton forces his way for that spot.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/21/2019  11:13 PM
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
CleaverGreene wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Frank won a spot on the French national team that's playing with his summer. I'm sure he's out of summer league.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
6/22/2019  1:38 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
CleaverGreene wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Frank won a spot on the French national team that's playing with his summer. I'm sure he's out of summer league.

That is way better. Hope they use him more as an offensive weapon.

Knicks_Fan
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/22/2019  11:00 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/22/2019  11:02 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/22/2019  12:54 PM
Cartman718 wrote:

Not gods hands........Scott Perry’s hands!!

CrushAlot
USA
6/23/2019  5:25 PM
Zak Irvin is playing for the Knicks.
CrushAlot
USA
6/23/2019  5:35 PM
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/23/2019  6:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Thanks for posting this....I watched a ton of CBB last year and there are some pretty good prospects that went undrafted or went very late...

Zach Norvell =Lakers
Tyus Battle = Twolves
Shamorie Ponds = Houston
Aric Hollman = Lakers
Aubrey Dawkins = N.O

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/23/2019  7:03 PM
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Thanks for posting this....I watched a ton of CBB last year and there are some pretty good prospects that went undrafted or went very late...

Zach Norvell =Lakers
Tyus Battle = Twolves
Shamorie Ponds = Houston
Aric Hollman = Lakers
Aubrey Dawkins = N.O

Dont watch a lot of college bball. We'll see if Trier comes back looking to get his teammates more involved. We have guards who can pass and score now. Who are also competing for minutes next season.

CrushAlot
USA
6/23/2019  7:54 PM
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
6/23/2019  8:30 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Awww

Knicks_Fan
CrushAlot
USA
6/23/2019  8:49 PM
Summer League (next game Weds 7/10 at 930pm ET on MSG)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy