Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/15/2019  10:49 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
martin wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:Im guessing high priced 1 year deals for a bunch of former high draft pick bums.
So lets see Marquese Chriss, Stanley Johnson is a RFA, Frank Kaminsky is a RFA and we could use some more shooting, Jabari Parker is the usual no defense supposed high upside player Mills and Perry like. Don't forget Perry loves Elfrid Payton. He really sux so we will be in on him as well.

last 2 years that Knicks were virtually capped out and I thought it was a 1-time deal that they looked to the scrap heap for has-beens and lottery busts. Doubt they do that much more except to fill out the roster if needed.

And I thought Elfrid had quite a good year when not injured, didn't he? Dont catch their games but his stats were eye-popping for a hot month or something.

He is still a borderline starter backup. It sux, I feel like we have 3 or 4 years of bad basketball left. Although if Barrett and Mitchell Robinson turn into stars it will be a lot more fun to watch. The NBA is just so difficult to build a winning team. Its basically at the mercy of about 10 players

The Knicks have a ton of cap space and after this draft the most picks of any team in the nba. They just need to be smart. Think Houston or Boston when they were building. Assets and cap space are always good to have. There will be a disgruntled star, a guy that demands to go to NY etc. Having the space and assets to make it happen is huge. The Knicks haven't had that ever that I can remember.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
6/15/2019  10:59 PM
Your mama
Your mama
Your mama
Your mama
Your MAMA
Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
6/16/2019  1:19 PM
Jordan
TBD
Barrett
TBD
TBD
once a knick always a knick
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

6/16/2019  3:32 PM
Frank
Barrett
Knox
Morris(Celtics FA)
Robinson
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
wargames
Member: #6053

6/16/2019  5:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/16/2019  5:06 PM
DLo
Barret
Knox
PJ Washington (if the Knicks smarten up and make a move).....
Mitchell
The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
fwk00
Member: #6048

6/16/2019  7:32 PM
Russell
DSJ
Batum
Griffin
MR
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

6/17/2019  10:20 AM
dsj
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob
GodSaveTheKnicks
Alba Posts: 21
Member: #1207
USA
6/17/2019  3:21 PM
DSJ
Brogdon
Barret
Knox
Mitchell

Bench: Cap Room, Dotson, Picks

Let's try to elevate the level of discourse in this byeetch. Please
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/17/2019  10:09 PM
GodSaveTheKnicks wrote:DSJ
Brogdon
Barret
Knox
Mitchell

Bench: Cap Room, Dotson, Picks

I would love this lineup.

FrenchKnicks
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #147
France
6/18/2019  5:23 AM
Jordan (FA NYK)
Randle (FA NO)
Knox
Barret (draft)
DSJ
franco12
Member: #599
USA
6/18/2019  8:07 AM
PG=Mudiay
SG=RJ Barret
SF=Knox
PF=Julius Randle
C=DeAndre Jordan

Bench
DSjr
Frank N
Dotson
Mitch
Mario

Ready to get flamed!

Here is my plan C. We're smart enough to stay away from Durant at least for a year. DeAndre keeps his spot warm, along with Mario.

This is incrementalism. I'm trying to keep, build and add. Adding RJ and Randle should provide enough punch to our roster to help them take the next step, which I hope is competing for the last spot.

Last year, early, we were in games. We lost them, but we were competitive and game up short. We weren't blown out of our games early - that was really after Christmas and after we traded KP.

I keep Mudiay if he signs a fair deal. I can trade him if I need to, but he definitely showed he could be a serviceable PG. He scored, had some great games for us at times. This year, I'm looking for him to produce at a steady level, and to hopefully be healthy.

If I could get K Leonard, off course, that changes everything.

But Knox needs to take the next step, and with Randle & Jordan at his side, hopefully he can.

Now, DSjr HAS TO SHOW SOMETHING THIS YEAR! Can he shoot? Can he stay healthy. If those are no, mid season, he is gone for a second rounder and a dust bunny.

SAME FOR FRANK!

Dotson, Mitch and Mario are my three key guys off the bench.

NardDogNation
Member: #5555

6/18/2019  8:54 AM
G: Frank Ntilikina
G: RJ Barrett
F: Josh Jackson
F: Kevin Knox
C: Mitchell Robinson

....bring back the triangle and let Josh Jackson be our point-forward! LOL.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/18/2019  9:07 AM
Russell
Barrett
Robinson
Middleton
Randle

Bench
Trier
DSJ
Knox
Frank
Dot
Luke

What an influx of youth Perry brought us in a short time.

Knixkik
USA
6/18/2019  9:24 AM
dacash wrote:dsj
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob

This probably seems like most realistic right now. I do wish there was more shooting though, as i feel we need shooters to maximize Barrett's playmaking upside. But hopefully Knox improves as a spot up shooter and we can fill the bench with shooters.

dacash

6/18/2019  11:07 AM
Knixkik wrote:
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob

This probably seems like most realistic right now. I do wish there was more shooting though, as i feel we need shooters to maximize Barrett's playmaking upside. But hopefully Knox improves as a spot up shooter and we can fill the bench with shooters.

They say they training hard and Frank never misses in those training vids, and randle you tube is amazing lol lol
Hopefully they been working on it but those guys are young so a year to build on would be nice

dwiley20
Member: #5755

6/18/2019  11:21 AM
dacash wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob

They say they training hard and Frank never misses in those training vids, and randle you tube is amazing lol lol
Hopefully they been working on it but those guys are young so a year to build on would be nice

Right he never missed in those training clips hahhahha

Knixkik
USA
6/18/2019  11:30 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/18/2019  11:31 AM
dwiley20 wrote:
dacash wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob

Frank can really shoot it, and has a nice release. He just lacks the confidence to make them during games, which is something he may not be able to fix. One thing that typically gets overlooked or not talked about much in the draft process is a player's mental makeup, and it's extra important in NY. We assume everyone is going to be a gamer because they have made it this far, and that's not always the case. Fultz and Frank are the 2 most recent examples.

dacash

6/18/2019  11:36 AM
Knixkik wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:
dacash wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
rj barrtett
knox
randle
mrob

Frank can really shoot it, and has a nice release. He just lacks the confidence to make them during games, which is something he may not be able to fix. One thing that typically gets overlooked or not talked about much in the draft process is a player's mental makeup, and it's extra important in NY. We assume everyone is going to be a gamer because they have made it this far, and that's not always the case. Fultz and Frank are the 2 most recent examples.

A month with Clyde and he would be straight, he might even dress and talk flashier
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/18/2019  12:30 PM
Frank
RJ Barrett
Knox
Luke Kornet
M Robinson
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
6/18/2019  1:24 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Frank
RJ Barrett
Knox
Luke Kornet
M Robinson

Ouch.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Your starting 5 next year!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy