[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Flawed or fair? NBA draft, nyk still loser ..Needed Zion, *period!
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/3/2019  7:15 AM
DJMUSIC wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:Zion to Pelicans is a huge loss to the NBA. The marketing oppurtunities with Zion in NY would of been great for the league.

AMEN!

That's what I'm talking about.
It's not like I aint excited to have a shot at RJ Barrett.
However the main thang was #1 Pick Zion.

the opportunity to prove and belong in NBA by a #1 pick we'd not ever never had since the great Patrick Ewing.
Yes my Jamaican bred-dring 2 finals 0 Rings, I get all that in Ewing whom was #1 or at least #2 Greatest Knick but without NBA Title.

Ew played simple in era that we'd not be talking then about HAVING TO HAVE 2-3 SUPERSTARS ON SAME TEAM TO WIN OR CONTEND FOR TITLE.

Ew didn't have that card- blance Or chances all these teams has in the past 2-3 decades, at least 2 superstars on NBA TITLE team

Last team with NBA TITLES without Pat Riley's formula? Of course great HOF Hakeem O., did not have legit superstar.

That changed forever after that!

Zion ? we'd never know but ya know what? I Think this son-of-a-gun Zion won't be a BUST in NBA 2019 class
where picks #2 through the rest is touted as decent/good BUT not even close to Zion Williamson.

Zion will have alot to prove in NBA for this humble kid coming in & likely to Pelicans situation which won't be
great place to build winner initially. But Zion if he has huge impace on Pelicans, end of story!

Zion needed to be in NY, we didn't get it, *ODDS stink new NBA DRAFT format STINKS and sux.

You cannot convince me, DJ that if the Lakers OR Clips, or CAVs or whomever relevant in NBA past 10-yrs
if either of these teams had same odds as Knicks One' of them woulda got #1 Pick & no worse than #2 picl.
They need to go back to freaking old system, worse teams worst records vs head to head or conference.

In Football and other pro sports if you suc_ , you will pick on merited bad team finish W/L records !

PHilly tanked so bad and you had 29 teams pissed at them given the attendance for those games were awful. TV ratings suffered. Teams visiting philly were not exactly drawing TV viewers. Tanking hurts. NFL teams can shift their fortunes very quickly because of the nature of contracts, free agents and thru the draft. They also can’t create lasting legacy teams either. Except the Patriots seemingly.

Lebron in Cleveland part One and Durant in OKC did very well establishing global branding for winning in those places. Zion will too if he performs to all NBA standards and provides highlights. They don’t need AD to build a winner.

AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
6/3/2019  7:40 AM
In a 3 player draft the Knicks needed a top 3 pick. The only disaster would be landing 4 or 5.
Flawed or fair? NBA draft, nyk still loser ..Needed Zion, *period!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy