[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Zion has not signed with an agent yet...
Author Thread
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
5/16/2019  3:18 PM
He could score a big shoe deal on his own then threaten to go back to Duke if not traded to the Knicks.. despite Zion’s stepdad stating he is looking forward to playing in New Orleans.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/16/2019  3:33 PM
he's not. He will do like everyone before him and just go play. The closest to this working was Steve Francis refusing to play for Vancouver right? Zion is going to NO.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
5/16/2019  4:11 PM
Losing around 20 million in endorsements could influence that decision but yes most likely will play for New Orleans and maybe influence anAD trade bringing back his buddy RJ Barrett.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/16/2019  4:49 PM
He can't do a shoe deal and then go back to school.
But he can go to china or Europe. I seriously doubt he pulls this leverage. The wisk out of the room was to make sure this kid who would be under an intense Microsoft did not mismanage his eye contact, lick his lips, or any thing that hinds of disappointment that would taint at all his image.

This kid is sterling and pure. Smart move. even if he went to NY or LA they were smart to move him out FAST.
I think Zion is a big person and will be just fine for a few years. NOLA will have a chance to trade him down the road if he is unhappy. Meanwhile he still has a lot to prove.
If there is any hint of a problem I really think Nola just trades down with a very nice package and say "It made the most sense for us....". Zion claims he "Was looking forward to playing in NOLA but just happy to be playing in ..... now!" That's it, end of story. Why embarrass NOLA or risk looking bad?

Zion has not signed with an agent yet...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy