Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/7/2019  3:31 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:Totally against trading our assets for another star player - especially if we land a Durant and/or Kyrie! To me, it only makes sense to go "all in" when you're a seasoned/stable team needing that one player to get you from the conference semifinals to the finals... We're clearly not that team so maybe it's okay with build incrementally and improve each year. If we land Durant and a Kyrie - we should make the playoffs. If Mitch and/or Knox and/or DSJr develops - we take another step. If we land Zion then our capacity is greater but still good to leave some talent and not drain the cupboard.

If we strike out on Durant, Kawhi, etc this summer = then keep compiling assets and save the money as you never know when another quality player becomes available. Basically, keep the team in a position of power and flexibility so we're not always saving short-term to go "all in" due to impatience. We're so bad at it anyways - look at our history for evidence

TWO stars will not cut it..when LBJ came back to cleveland to join Kyrie, they were slightly above avg until they got Love in a trade for (no other than) the #1 pick Wiggins. They won a title coming off one of the worst records in the NBA the previous season.

When the Knicks traded KP they swung for the fences on a 0-2 pitch

You sort of right. Two stars with a balanced squad with a few very good players can get it done. Today that's called the Houston Rockets. In the past it was the Spurs. GSW pre Durant won 73 games with Klay/Steph and a very good team around them. Draymond Green is not a star. He is a very very good glue guy. Knicks third spoke has to be in grown. The Heatles were valid because they had Wade already. If you bring in two "stars" (my fingers hurt typing that) the dynamic changes. There is a lot more air and sun for Knox, Frank, DSjr and whom ever we draft. I would expect a trade if we land Durant and another but that's for another day.

In Boston the trio of Horford/Kyrie/Haywood is not conducive to growing Tatum/Brown/Rozier. What happens in the past on Cle and BOS is not automatic going forward.

If Durant does not want to grow the youth then FO has to either accommodate him or take a pass. Durant will pick his "robin" and the vision of what he wants. Knicks either accommodate or not. So yeah, two won't get it done but how you get to the third and when is wide open. It need not be year one.

If this was any other FA, i would agree about KD growing with the youth, but he is 32 yrs, kyrie (is having a hard time already with bostons youth) is not coming to NY to do the same.

I'm almost certain that Mils and Perry's pitch will have nothing to do with youth and growing, it will be about Branding and and bringing a title in the greatest sports city on earth within 1 to 3 yrs...

Those are the only 2 things that KD cares about, and I'm sure Dolan is going to be in that meeting offering him everything except lead singer in his band

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2019/05/05/new-yorks-pitch-to-free-agents-were-not-the-same-old-knicks/amp/

Your making shyt up again. Durant will be 31 in September.
You transpose the past into the future. The dynamic would be very different here. I don't want Kyrie as the alpha here. He might not want to be the alpha here. He is on record to appreciation what Lebron did. While you don't love Fiz he is different than Brad Stevens. Might be good way, might not. I can say its not the same.
Your really sure dolan will be there? Even if so, why is that a bad thing? Besides Oak, what player has said bad things about him? Spree? his beef was 18 years ago.

Not to mention they appeared to put their problems with each other aside. Spree comes to games often enough suddenly, seemingly.

I don’t really love Irving and I have choices I’d rather take. I don’t think he’d be the arshole he’s perceived as though, if he came with KD, even if you use the “perception is reality argument. Nothing has happened yet though. It’s entirely possible we come up empty handed and the 5th pick. I feel like that is sadly, our most likely outcome.

I personally would love Ja or Zion, Kawhi and Klay.

31, 32 what's the difference.

Dolan has gone on record stating you can't win without stars, and to a certain degree he's right..His problem is recognizing the right star to bring here...

Fizdale is not a good head coach, and will probably get fired, but he is a great speaker, and real cool dude who gets along with anyone, he has one of the most likeable personalities i have ever seen. He's like HENRY HILL in Goodfellas..

I keep telling you guys that in order to move forward with youth long term, you have to see the kind of progress that The Bucks have had the Gannis, the GSW have with Curry and Klay, Philly with Embiid and Simmons..YOUNG ALL STARS...You can't have low IQ bench guys like Frank, dotson, tier, knox, and think your on to something, or your following in that path...Aside form that, if your using your cap space to trade for a player, it will be a young all star, not a guy like Blake grff

16 first round picks in 20 yrs, 1 playoff series win, and your concern about losing our young guys...cmon now

ES
AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/7/2019  3:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/7/2019  3:53 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:Totally against trading our assets for another star player - especially if we land a Durant and/or Kyrie! To me, it only makes sense to go "all in" when you're a seasoned/stable team needing that one player to get you from the conference semifinals to the finals... We're clearly not that team so maybe it's okay with build incrementally and improve each year. If we land Durant and a Kyrie - we should make the playoffs. If Mitch and/or Knox and/or DSJr develops - we take another step. If we land Zion then our capacity is greater but still good to leave some talent and not drain the cupboard.

If we strike out on Durant, Kawhi, etc this summer = then keep compiling assets and save the money as you never know when another quality player becomes available. Basically, keep the team in a position of power and flexibility so we're not always saving short-term to go "all in" due to impatience. We're so bad at it anyways - look at our history for evidence

TWO stars will not cut it..when LBJ came back to cleveland to join Kyrie, they were slightly above avg until they got Love in a trade for (no other than) the #1 pick Wiggins. They won a title coming off one of the worst records in the NBA the previous season.

You sort of right. Two stars with a balanced squad with a few very good players can get it done. Today that's called the Houston Rockets. In the past it was the Spurs. GSW pre Durant won 73 games with Klay/Steph and a very good team around them. Draymond Green is not a star. He is a very very good glue guy. Knicks third spoke has to be in grown. The Heatles were valid because they had Wade already. If you bring in two "stars" (my fingers hurt typing that) the dynamic changes. There is a lot more air and sun for Knox, Frank, DSjr and whom ever we draft. I would expect a trade if we land Durant and another but that's for another day.

In Boston the trio of Horford/Kyrie/Haywood is not conducive to growing Tatum/Brown/Rozier. What happens in the past on Cle and BOS is not automatic going forward.

If Durant does not want to grow the youth then FO has to either accommodate him or take a pass. Durant will pick his "robin" and the vision of what he wants. Knicks either accommodate or not. So yeah, two won't get it done but how you get to the third and when is wide open. It need not be year one.

If this was any other FA, i would agree about KD growing with the youth, but he is 32 yrs, kyrie (is having a hard time already with bostons youth) is not coming to NY to do the same.

I'm almost certain that Mils and Perry's pitch will have nothing to do with youth and growing, it will be about Branding and and bringing a title in the greatest sports city on earth within 1 to 3 yrs...

Those are the only 2 things that KD cares about, and I'm sure Dolan is going to be in that meeting offering him everything except lead singer in his band

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2019/05/05/new-yorks-pitch-to-free-agents-were-not-the-same-old-knicks/amp/

You transpose the past into the future. The dynamic would be very different here. I don't want Kyrie as the alpha here. He might not want to be the alpha here. He is on record to appreciation what Lebron did. While you don't love Fiz he is different than Brad Stevens. Might be good way, might not. I can say its not the same.
Your really sure dolan will be there? Even if so, why is that a bad thing? Besides Oak, what player has said bad things about him? Spree? his beef was 18 years ago.

Not to mention they appeared to put their problems with each other aside. Spree comes to games often enough suddenly, seemingly.

I don’t really love Irving and I have choices I’d rather take. I don’t think he’d be the arshole he’s perceived as though, if he came with KD, even if you use the “perception is reality argument. Nothing has happened yet though. It’s entirely possible we come up empty handed and the 5th pick. I feel like that is sadly, our most likely outcome.

Dolan has gone on record stating you can't win without stars, and to a certain degree he's right..His problem is recognizing the right star to bring here...

Fizdale is not a good head coach, and will probably get fired, but he is a great speaker, and real cool dude who gets along with anyone, he has one of the most likeable personalities i have ever seen. He's like HENRY HILL in Goodfellas..

I keep telling you guys that in order to move forward with youth long term, you have to see the kind of progress that The Bucks have had the Gannis, the GSW have with Curry and Klay, Philly with Embiid and Simmons..YOUNG ALL STARS...You can't have low IQ bench guys like Frank, dotson, tier, knox, and think your on to something, or your following in that path...Aside form that, if your using your cap space to trade for a player, it will be a young all star, not a guy like Blake grff

16 first round picks in 20 yrs, 1 playoff series win, and your concern about losing our young guys...cmon now

Knicks were so bad in bringing "right" stars in so you want them to do this more.
Failing in doing the some thing over and over again is the definition of madness or extreme stupidity.
I guess Knicks need to hire you as consultant so you will pick the "right" stars.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/7/2019  4:03 PM
If the Knicks can't get the big guns, I'd like to see them do something like trade for Gordon Hayward and a pick (assuming the Cs migth want to break up Kyrie/Horford/Hayward. We would need to develop more starters but I think we can't just have everyone that plays for the Knicks be 19-22
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
jskinny35
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #928
USA
5/7/2019  4:11 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Agree that young All Stars are ideal to build around. Giannis after his first year didn't look like he does now... While I'm not sure about Fizdale's long-term coaching abilitie - he seems to be a motivator and did improve the play of several reclamation projects (eg Mudiay, Vonleh) this year. Maybe Knox or DSJr develops, maybe they don't... but if you go all in with a 2-3 year window and trade all the picks and young guys - you're forced to start over essentially and your rebuild timeline is extended significantly (unless you have an Ainge type GM).

And do we really know (in the hypothetical scenario) we land KD, Kyrie and package our pick for another star that we are title ready? Even the Warriors with 4 all-stars, glue guys (Greem, Iggy) and a revolutionary system needed a few years to get there. Don't think it's realistic to think you had 2/3 stars and you're ready for the finals in a year. Yes it can happen, but it's far more likely any team needs time to develop, find their roles, establish chemistry, etc...

And Frank is not low IQ guy... I'm not a fan of his as he is too passive so far - but not low IQ (see him as an overthinker). I think if we were talking about adding Kawhi then everything is different in terms of youth, timeline and emptying the cupboard... because in 2-3 years you still have a 29 year old all-star and not past their prime players...

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/7/2019  7:12 PM
Pretty sure KD knows what is going on in Boston, maybe its all too familiar for him. We dont know for sure if KD would prefer another FA to sign with at this point. Would ask Durant if he has a list of FAs he'd like to play with.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/7/2019  11:02 PM
Rainman,

You say Durant is 32. He would be 33 next season.
Fact is he is 30. I said 31 next season. Two years is half his next contract.
Detail matter.

Kemet
Member: #6148

5/8/2019  3:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/8/2019  4:01 AM
There's only one player .. Anthony Davis !!!

Now .. if the Knicks still has plans on signing Kyrie after his derange postseason performance, then they better get any star player by way of the low cap space trade. I just don't see to many star FA who want to win in the postseason wanting Kyrie as a teammate in their lineup .. not after stint with Lebron then Boston.

I wonder how well Kyrie would do on one of the West Coast teams like the Phoenix Suns ???

Nalod
USA
5/8/2019  5:10 AM
Kemet wrote:There's only one player .. Anthony Davis !!!

Now .. if the Knicks still has plans on signing Kyrie after his derange postseason performance, then they better get any star player by way of the low cap space trade. I just don't see to many star FA who want to win in the postseason wanting Kyrie as a teammate in their lineup .. not after stint with Lebron then Boston.

I wonder how well Kyrie would do on one of the West Coast teams like the Phoenix Suns ???

The stint that won a chip??
I agree though Kyrie alone is not preferable.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
5/8/2019  8:32 AM
Nalod wrote:
Kemet wrote:There's only one player .. Anthony Davis !!!

The stint that won a chip??
I agree though Kyrie alone is not preferable.

I don’t think there is anyway or shot on Earth that Kyrie comes here alone, with our current roster.
There is -100% chance he comes alone if we don’t land Zion.

There is -500% chance I want him signing here with no other top free agents seeing how it was with Melo and Marbury and seeing what’s happening in Boston, even if it’s not all his fault. He has proven that he cannot be the top guy, time and time again.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
knicks1248
5/8/2019  8:39 AM
jskinny35 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Agree that young All Stars are ideal to build around. Giannis after his first year didn't look like he does now... While I'm not sure about Fizdale's long-term coaching abilitie - he seems to be a motivator and did improve the play of several reclamation projects (eg Mudiay, Vonleh) this year. Maybe Knox or DSJr develops, maybe they don't... but if you go all in with a 2-3 year window and trade all the picks and young guys - you're forced to start over essentially and your rebuild timeline is extended significantly (unless you have an Ainge type GM).

And do we really know (in the hypothetical scenario) we land KD, Kyrie and package our pick for another star that we are title ready? Even the Warriors with 4 all-stars, glue guys (Greem, Iggy) and a revolutionary system needed a few years to get there. Don't think it's realistic to think you had 2/3 stars and you're ready for the finals in a year. Yes it can happen, but it's far more likely any team needs time to develop, find their roles, establish chemistry, etc...

And Frank is not low IQ guy... I'm not a fan of his as he is too passive so far - but not low IQ (see him as an overthinker). I think if we were talking about adding Kawhi then everything is different in terms of youth, timeline and emptying the cupboard... because in 2-3 years you still have a 29 year old all-star and not past their prime players...

Frank is a very low IQ player in this system. If you do like Grunwald did and only sign guys for 2(roll players) to 3 (all stars)yrs, you will always have cap space after a few yrs to make moves even if it's buying a late 1st pick like I T did when he drafted (i think it was lee or nate).

Phil only had to wait 1 season before he had 40 mill to sign Noah and them. Ask yourself this, how many players on this roster were here for 3 yrs or more, let me save you the trouble.. lance and KP.

Last offseason they had a record amount of 1 and 2 yr contracts being signed

ES
GustavBahler

5/8/2019  9:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/8/2019  9:58 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/26695596/would-trading-zion-build-knicks-superteam-mistake

Only shows the first paragraph, the rest you need a subscription, but I will gladly answer the question anyway...

HELL YES!!

That level of quick fix insanity would do it for me as a fan. We have good young players to surround Zion with already, should we win the lotto. Would rather take the long road.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/8/2019  10:39 AM
GustavBahler wrote:http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/26695596/would-trading-zion-build-knicks-superteam-mistake

Only shows the first paragraph, the rest you need a subscription, but I will gladly answer the question anyway...

HELL YES!!

That level of quick fix insanity would do it for me as a fan. We have good young players to surround Zion with already, should we win the lotto. Would rather take the long road.

I'll play devil's advocate. Anthony Davis is only 26 and is already one of the top 5 players in the league. I'm a huge Zion fan, but there is no guarantee that he will ever impact the game the AD does. A lot of things need to play out before I can have a definitive opinion. But it's not something that can be ruled out.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
GustavBahler

5/8/2019  11:09 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:http://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/26695596/would-trading-zion-build-knicks-superteam-mistake

HELL YES!!

I'll play devil's advocate. Anthony Davis is only 26 and is already one of the top 5 players in the league. I'm a huge Zion fan, but there is no guarantee that he will ever impact the game the AD does. A lot of things need to play out before I can have a definitive opinion. But it's not something that can be ruled out.

Two of those big three have a lot of trouble staying on the court. Two of the three have a lot of trouble handling their relative small market media. Irving as a PG would be like Irving as PG in Boston, in Cleveland. Why he was moved off the ball.

We have room for two max players, or one max player, and some quality veteran role players to compliment the recent draft picks.

With the talent we already have, the cap room, Knicks dont need to trade Zion (if drafted). If Perry and Mills have the room to sign at least one superstar, and groom maybe the next one. Thats a short term, and a long term plan. Might have to give up Mitch as well, which would be a big mistake.

Nalod
USA
5/8/2019  11:11 AM

HELL YES!!

The concept of AD is cool. The concept of making a big expensive trade to get him and not move substantial salary does not. We have room for two max without a trade. I see the KP trade in part unbalanced as to what came back. We wanted the cap space. We paid for the cap space. Why pay for it twice?
Hardaway might still be a good player on a good team.

jskinny35
USA
5/8/2019  11:21 AM
Just for the record - I'm not against Anthony Davis - he's terrific, young and talented. I'm just against the "trying to skip steps to success path" that we always seem to take. It's bad odds and we have tried this many times. I'm at the point where I'm more concerned with honoring the (different) process regardless of the results. If we shift and do things more like the Spurs for the next 10-15 years with little success - maybe I'll come back around. What sounds better (see below)

Mitch
Durant
Knox
RJ Barrett
Kyrie

Bench of DSJr,Dotson,Kornet,Frank,Trier,J.Jenkins,Kadeem Allen,Vonley or Herzonja

7 1st round picks in next 5 years

OR

Add - Anthony Davis

Lose - Mitch, Knox, DSJr, Dotson and 2-3 1st round picks

Bench all minimum roster vets with little upside due to age and 3rd max star's high salary

Not worth the risk
1 max guy gets injured and we're depleted b/c little depth on 3 star roster
short window but chemistry takes time
little future in 2-3 years
Mitch looks ready to be solid center if keeps developing
Maybe Knox, DSJr, Frank, Dotson takes next step and becomes a low cost star

NO SHORTCUTS - let's take our lumps like every other team in the league not from New York

knicks1248
5/8/2019  2:32 PM
jskinny35 wrote:Just for the record - I'm not against Anthony Davis - he's terrific, young and talented. I'm just against the "trying to skip steps to success path" that we always seem to take. It's bad odds and we have tried this many times. I'm at the point where I'm more concerned with honoring the (different) process regardless of the results. If we shift and do things more like the Spurs for the next 10-15 years with little success - maybe I'll come back around. What sounds better (see below)

Mitch
Durant
Knox
RJ Barrett
Kyrie

Bench of DSJr,Dotson,Kornet,Frank,Trier,J.Jenkins,Kadeem Allen,Vonley or Herzonja

OR

Add - Anthony Davis

Bench all minimum roster vets with little upside due to age and 3rd max star's high salary

Not worth the risk

NO SHORTCUTS - let's take our lumps like every other team in the league not from New York

Dude what your saying is something you could have said 10 yrs ago..we have the worst record in the NBA of the last 10+ yrs and we have had over 10 first round picks..

So what steps are we skipping over, if we spend 3 to 4 yrs on a draft picks that turns out to have a ceiling of say...langston galloway or any other role playing 1st round pick we already traded, then you wasted time, and still end up with more suspect draft picks..like we have been doing

It's not like we have had success developing KP, Kuz willy, landy, ariza (to name a few).. They're less than 4 potential all stars in any given draft..

you have to have a balance across the board to have any success, there's no way around that..Too much of anything (youth, vets, All stars, low IQ players, role players) is bad business and a recipe for disaster.

The knicks have the best chance to build a balance roster now

ES
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/8/2019  3:30 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:Just for the record - I'm not against Anthony Davis - he's terrific, young and talented. I'm just against the "trying to skip steps to success path" that we always seem to take. It's bad odds and we have tried this many times. I'm at the point where I'm more concerned with honoring the (different) process regardless of the results. If we shift and do things more like the Spurs for the next 10-15 years with little success - maybe I'll come back around. What sounds better (see below)

Mitch
Durant
Knox
RJ Barrett
Kyrie

OR

Add - Anthony Davis

Not worth the risk

Dude what your saying is something you could have said 10 yrs ago..we have the worst record in the NBA of the last 10+ yrs and we have had over 10 first round picks..

So what steps are we skipping over, if we spend 3 to 4 yrs on a draft picks that turns out to have a ceiling of say...langston galloway or any other role playing 1st round pick we already traded, then you wasted time, and still end up with more suspect draft picks..like we have been doing

It's not like we have had success developing KP, Kuz willy, landy, ariza (to name a few).. They're less than 4 potential all stars in any given draft..

you have to have a balance across the board to have any success, there's no way around that..Too much of anything (youth, vets, All stars, low IQ players, role players) is bad business and a recipe for disaster.

The knicks have the best chance to build a balance roster now

What we did after being in position to rebuild 10 years back... hmmm.. let me thing... sturtpuncing.
We tried to get Bron but get Amare and Melo instead and then traded for next big Bargany thing.
This is exactly what you want to repeat. Right?
Sorry dude. Will not happened any more. Enough is enough.
Most likely it will be another 2-3 losing seasons before this team will get on track the right way, which is the only way.
So if you are not ready for this there are 10 very good team in NBA you can root for.
They already went through the pain so you can enjoy the fruits without watching the tree grow first.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
jskinny35
USA
5/9/2019  1:56 AM
Yes arkrud! The steps we would be skipping over would be to not see our young talent develop over 3-4 years. We have constantly starphucked and traded away youth. Even Ariza you mentioned was an example of a talented rookie we let go too soon that eventually turned into a solid player for many teams. I believe he played in a few finals and was a key contributor.

You really want to give up on Mitch after we see all this potential in his rookie year? While I'm not a fan of Knox - he is talented and does deserve 2-3 seasons to develop (esp since he only played 1 year at Kentucky). DSJr - also not sure what he's going to end up as a player - but he deserves some time before dumping him and the future first round picks for another max guy. Even if I really thought adding KD and Kyrie puts us in the finals in the next two years - there is a cost when you mortgage your future, loose financial flexibility, etc...

These young guys all cost very little compared to a max slot. Since it seems we're likely to add 1-2 this summer already, let's be fiscally smart and see if 1-2 of these young guys can turn into low-cost contributors so that in the event one of our max guys gets injured - we're not stuck with a bare cupboard. It's like you're trying to put a puzzle together all at once instead of adding pieces and then deciding what's the next piece to put in the puzzle.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

5/9/2019  5:40 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

HELL YES!!

Two of those big three have a lot of trouble staying on the court. Two of the three have a lot of trouble handling their relative small market media. Irving as a PG would be like Irving as PG in Boston, in Cleveland. Why he was moved off the ball.

We have room for two max players, or one max player, and some quality veteran role players to compliment the recent draft picks.

With the talent we already have, the cap room, Knicks dont need to trade Zion (if drafted). If Perry and Mills have the room to sign at least one superstar, and groom maybe the next one. Thats a short term, and a long term plan. Might have to give up Mitch as well, which would be a big mistake.

No way I give up Mitch in any trade. Not with his production on that contract.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
USA
5/9/2019  8:19 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/9/2019  8:20 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

HELL YES!!

No way I give up Mitch in any trade. Not with his production on that contract.

I agree. There is a timeline we are not privy to. Funny, phillys ascent is only about Simmons and Embiid. Fultz, Oka4 and Norlens are gone. They have Harris and butler. Trades, picks, swaps etc are all part of the plan. Philly has a window. Our window??? Defined more by where we are Tuesday and July 1st.
Mitchell is also much more valuable because of his contract in a trade. That can never hurt. Teams can come at knicks with offers we might not refuse. If not, we good.

If you could use our cap space to trade for a player who are your top 5

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy