[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

James Dolan Sued; Shareholder Lawsuit Alleges He Focuses Too Much on His Band
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/3/2019  12:09 PM
Slow news day. I worked for a small pharma company that went public. There was one guy who filed the same lawsuit every year. He'd show up to the shareholder's meeting with props and do about 15 minutes of wailing and whining. It was funny the first few years. Then it just got tiring and painful. Oh well.

All us poor regular peoples who aren't born into insane wealth.

Anybody trying to sue Phil to get some of that shareholder value back?

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/3/2019  3:06 PM
We should all buy an album as a way of letting him know that he should keep doing what he's doing. You don't have to listen to it. I might play it when I'm taking a dump. It would probably double sales if 20 of us buy an album. That alone might convince him that the band is breaking through. Heck, it might decide to do the Straight Shot thing full-time.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/6/2019  1:05 PM
The coda to this stupidity:

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/6/2019  4:39 PM
These suits are rather frequent with the lawyers making the most money. If they can find any irregularity they can negotiate something with shareholders getting very little. This one seems subjective. This is how some firms actually exist on.
James Dolan Sued; Shareholder Lawsuit Alleges He Focuses Too Much on His Band

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy