[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks can have the All NBA ISO Team
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/30/2019  2:27 PM
listening to the JUMP on ESPN, I Thomas made a good point in how both of these guys(Kd and Kyrie)really do dominate the ball.

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

None of these guys compliment each others skill set, and none will make the all defense team either (although zion and kd are solid defenders)

Fizdale- ISO

where would we get shooters from..

ES
AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

4/30/2019  2:38 PM
I'm good with Ubuntu 18.04 for the next five years thanks
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

4/30/2019  2:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/30/2019  3:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:listening to the JUMP on ESPN, I Thomas made a good point in how both of these guys(Kd and Kyrie)really do dominate the ball.

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

None of these guys compliment each others skill set, and none will make the all defense team either (although zion and kd are solid defenders)

Fizdale- ISO

Huh. Your right. We dont want KD. You just proved it. I mean look how bad he has done with 2 ball dominant All Stars. And Kyrie had no success with LBJ. They didnt even win a chip right? Btw. Do you have Trier penciled in as an integral part of the starting line up? DSJR won't be here if we sign Kyrie. But for ****s and giggles, how many assists did he average his first 2 years? Think the talk of him being a shot first PG is mostly by guys who have not watched him play.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
4/30/2019  2:57 PM
This is where MRob and Frank comes in. 2 defenders that will help balance the lineup. If/when Frank develops a consistent jumper then we are golden.

C-MRob
F-Zion
F-KD
G-Frank
G-Kyrie

Looks like a pretty good lineup.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
4/30/2019  3:05 PM
lmao. i'm gonna have SO many things to worry about working kd, kyrie and zion into our lineup . . .
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/30/2019  3:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/30/2019  3:59 PM
knicks1248 wrote:listening to the JUMP on ESPN, I Thomas made a good point in how both of these guys(Kd and Kyrie)really do dominate the ball.

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

Fizdale- ISO

The problem is just being ISO, but the efficiency. No one cares that much if Kyrie and Durant are ISO, because they are hyper efficient. Plus, Kyrie and Durant have shown they can make plays for others on their respective teams. Also, Zion moves pretty well off the ball. It's not like he was stopping the ball,waving people off and holding the ball for five seconds before making his move. But, I think Dot would be a better fit in that starting lineup than Trier. Zo' would fit better as a scorer off the bench.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
knicks1248
4/30/2019  4:41 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

Fizdale- ISO

Huh. Your right. We dont want KD. You just proved it. I mean look how bad he has done with 2 ball dominant All Stars. And Kyrie had no success with LBJ. They didnt even win a chip right? Btw. Do you have Trier penciled in as an integral part of the starting line up? DSJR won't be here if we sign Kyrie. But for ****s and giggles, how many assists did he average his first 2 years? Think the talk of him being a shot first PG is mostly by guys who have not watched him play.

if You think i don't want kd and kyrie, you must be smoking the best sht on earth

ES
knicks1248
4/30/2019  4:45 PM
NYKBocker wrote:This is where MRob and Frank comes in. 2 defenders that will help balance the lineup. If/when Frank develops a consistent jumper then we are golden.

C-MRob
F-Zion
F-KD
G-Frank
G-Kyrie

Dude, frank is toast..they are going to trade his ass for a proven shooter, or a better prospect...

Suns
Spurs
cavs
bulls
magic

is who i see him playing for next season

ES
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
4/30/2019  6:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/30/2019  6:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:This is where MRob and Frank comes in. 2 defenders that will help balance the lineup. If/when Frank develops a consistent jumper then we are golden.

C-MRob
F-Zion
F-KD
G-Frank
G-Kyrie

Dude, frank is toast..they are going to trade his ass for a proven shooter, or a better prospect...

Suns
Spurs
cavs
bulls
magic

is who i see him playing for next season

So you are panicking about a team we don’t have yet because we lack shooters even though you just stated we will trade one of our non-shooters for a shooter. Aww.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

5/1/2019  7:44 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

Fizdale- ISO

if You think i don't want kd and kyrie, you must be smoking the best sht on earth

Guess not as good as yours. Your the one contradicting yourself within your own post. You posted a thread about "ISO ball" quoted others who are worried about Kyrie and KD together, then stated you agreed with it, called both ball dominant and bad comlpimants. But now you want them here? Sorry is that the other voice in your head talking?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
5/1/2019  8:38 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

Fizdale- ISO

Guess not as good as yours. Your the one contradicting yourself within your own post. You posted a thread about "ISO ball" quoted others who are worried about Kyrie and KD together, then stated you agreed with it, called both ball dominant and bad comlpimants. But now you want them here? Sorry is that the other voice in your head talking?

If you weren't aware. Knicks1248 likes to hedge.

He is also putting a target on Fizz's back. Because he also likes to identify an enemy and go on a tireless crusade against that person.

It's what keeps him going.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
knicks1248
5/1/2019  8:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/1/2019  8:44 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Knox-ISO
Kyrie- ISO
Trier- Iso
KD - Iso
DSJ- ISO
Zion- ISO

Fizdale- ISO

Of course I want KD and Kyrie, but what I'm concern about is when you have a team full of ISO players all playing together but not together, then to make matters more concerning is the fact that Fizdale hasn't shown any kind of system to eliminate that kind of play,and everybody has the green light

Obviously we have no idea if any of these guys will actually be here, but if plan A falls in place, this can very well be our primary 6 guys ..and honestly, I absolutely hate Iso basketball, and IMO there's only 1 way to avoid that (have a system in place) and make PnR the staple of your offense.

ES
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/1/2019  8:50 AM
I think i see his perspective - he's just throwing it out there.

But, if we sign Kyrie - in a perfect world, we trade DSjr and keep Mudiay. Mudiay would just be so much more effective as a back up PG. DSjr should have too much value to keep on the bench in a 10-20 minute role.

We will need role players and shooters. I'd love to keep Mario on a 2 year, TO 2nd year deal. I think you slot him in next to KD and Kyrie, and he'll look solid. He won't to put up big numbers. Just hit the open shots Kyrie and KD generate. I think he can be a cerebral player that can play off those two.

Trier has to go to the bench - he has to be instant offense when KD/Kyrie are sitting. If he develops, he can stay in to finish games.

Mitchell Robinson is the opposite of an ISO player - and he had success down the stretch - so rebutting some of the criticism at Fiz who I really like.

In a perfect world - starting line up

Mitchell Robinson
KD
Knox
Dotson
Kyrie

Bench:
Mario
Mudiay
Trier
2019 draft pick. If that pick is Zion, off course, he is starting, Knox to the Bench.

That is my 9 - everyone else can be filler. Frank maybe gets another year unless I need his cap space. And yes, I'd probably want Mudiay in this situation over Frank.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/1/2019  9:51 AM
franco12 wrote:I think i see his perspective - he's just throwing it out there.

But, if we sign Kyrie - in a perfect world, we trade DSjr and keep Mudiay. Mudiay would just be so much more effective as a back up PG. DSjr should have too much value to keep on the bench in a 10-20 minute role.

We will need role players and shooters. I'd love to keep Mario on a 2 year, TO 2nd year deal. I think you slot him in next to KD and Kyrie, and he'll look solid. He won't to put up big numbers. Just hit the open shots Kyrie and KD generate. I think he can be a cerebral player that can play off those two.

Trier has to go to the bench - he has to be instant offense when KD/Kyrie are sitting. If he develops, he can stay in to finish games.

Mitchell Robinson is the opposite of an ISO player - and he had success down the stretch - so rebutting some of the criticism at Fiz who I really like.

Mitchell Robinson
KD
Knox
Dotson
Kyrie

Bench:
Mario
Mudiay
Trier
2019 draft pick. If that pick is Zion, off course, he is starting, Knox to the Bench.

That is my 9 - everyone else can be filler. Frank maybe gets another year unless I need his cap space. And yes, I'd probably want Mudiay in this situation over Frank.

Mudiay get himself (with huge Fiz help) some decent contract elsewhere.
Frank (with huge Fiz help) get himself another year in NY as nobody will want him now.
If we will get Ja... both Mud and DSjr will be gone.
Zion will change all the dynamic so will Barrett.
So we can see better picture after draft.
Getting KD changing everything moving forward starting with second FA signing and the domino effect on all roster.
The team is in transition with multiple opportunities and visions of the future.
As far as ISO it is not about how many ISO players team has but about glue players who connect them.
About Greens, Igudalas, and Livingstons of the NBA. About how this ISO players defend individually and as a team, and about many more things.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/1/2019  5:30 PM
The rainman cometh and spew his word salad of profound gibber jabby.
When you watch highlights, its all ISOLATED..........
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

5/2/2019  8:37 AM
arkrud wrote:
franco12 wrote:I think i see his perspective - he's just throwing it out there.

Mitchell Robinson
KD
Knox
Dotson
Kyrie

Bench:
Mario
Mudiay
Trier

Mudiay get himself (with huge Fiz help) some decent contract elsewhere.
Frank (with huge Fiz help) get himself another year in NY as nobody will want him now.
If we will get Ja... both Mud and DSjr will be gone.
Zion will change all the dynamic so will Barrett.
So we can see better picture after draft.
Getting KD changing everything moving forward starting with second FA signing and the domino effect on all roster.
The team is in transition with multiple opportunities and visions of the future.
As far as ISO it is not about how many ISO players team has but about glue players who connect them.
About Greens, Igudalas, and Livingstons of the NBA. About how this ISO players defend individually and as a team, and about many more things.

Nice post. This is the main point I think.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/2/2019  1:55 PM
Knox started passing more once he started sorting things out on offense. Not concerned.

Bringing back Mudiay is a bad idea IMO, Kadeem Allen is all business. The second he gets the ball, he's looking to get teammates involved, setting up the offense. With Mudiay its more haphazard. Definitely improved, dont believe enough to bring back.

As far as Durant and Kyrie being ISO. Durant went to a team where the ball moved a lot more, that was a big reason for going there. Dont believe the ball will stick with Durant. Kyrie is another matter.

If Kyrie/KD to NY is a done deal. Best path forward is Kyrie back to playing off the ball, which got the Cavs a title. DSJr is not an all ISO player, the numbers bear that out. He shares the rock at a high rate compared to his peers. DSjr will feed Kyrie the ball all day, as well as Durant and Mitch. When the play breaks down, we have one of the best one on one players out there, with plenty of burst. Fizdale is challenging Smith jr to come back with more focus on D. Better conditioning will help.

The great thing about Irving playing SG is that it fits if we draft Barrett or Morant. We draft Morant, sign DSjr, we have the point guard spot covered for the next 5-10 years, if we're lucky.

We draft Barrett, sign DSJr (if he pans out), we have a player to help keep Kyrie's minutes down at SG during the regular season, and his eventual replacement. The important thing is convincing Kyrie to play off the ball again, sell Irving on what got him a ring.

Knicks can have the All NBA ISO Team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy