[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jordan to Miami
Author Thread
LongIslandKnicksFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #496
USA
9/23/2004  11:41 PM
Jordan can still put up decent numbers. He is the greatest player to ever play the game. I used to hate him but you have to give him his due...and this is coming from a huge Knick fan, such as myself. Maybe he will come to the Knicks if the heat turn him down? Dolan would love to see Jordan jerseys and make a profit off of this comeback Jordan wants to do...I can see it happening...Maybe.
AUTOADVERT
SKY
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #687
USA
9/23/2004  11:47 PM
Posted by MS:

Considering reports were that he was more than holding his own with Walker, Finley, Ray Allen, Howard, and Curry i would say he would do just fine

He was also eating next years lottery kids alive...So he can obviously still play

I think this Jordan come back is just another BS rumor. Even if it turns out to be true and he come backs playing in Miami, fine. I think he'll be nothing but a distraction for Heat's good team chemistry that could be developed under Shaq w/o Jordan. And personally, if he does come back, I hope he fails. I mean WTF... He was NBA's greatest player, but if he thinks that he can still play at a high level for the entire season, he's an arrogant idiot with no class. Some of these young players in the league should whip his ass on the court. If he wants to teach the youngsters, be an assistant coach like Ewing and others. I'd respect that.
subzero0
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #410
9/24/2004  3:29 AM
Posted by MaTT4281:

Miami should try and pickup Jordan, even if he can only give them 15-20 minutes a game, there is still so much he can teach their young players, mainly Wade.

I agree and if Miami wants a shot at a title against the Timb's or the Spurs theyre going to need more than Shaq and Wade.
Jordan to Miami

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy