[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Felipe López
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/26/2019  9:20 PM
Remember all the hype about him, before I left NYC. They're doing a special on him on E-60/ESPN, Tuesday.
AUTOADVERT
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
4/26/2019  9:26 PM
He had so much hype it was unbelievable, should have stayed at St Johns one more year.
Bring back dee-fense
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/26/2019  11:08 PM
JesseDark wrote:He had so much hype it was unbelievable, should have stayed at St Johns one more year.

He stayed all four years. He probably should've went to another school to begin with. They never had a real coach until his senior year

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
4/26/2019  11:19 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
JesseDark wrote:He had so much hype it was unbelievable, should have stayed at St Johns one more year.

He stayed all four years. He probably should've went to another school to begin with. They never had a real coach until his senior year

Damn guess my memory is failing...thought he left after his sophomore yr.

Bring back dee-fense
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/3/2019  8:20 PM
JesseDark wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Damn guess my memory is failing...thought he left after his sophomore yr.

Couldnt remember myself. Just finished watching it. Moving story, filled in a lot of gaps of what happened back then. Forgot about his knee injury, remember he was playing well in Minny. Came off as a real decent guy who looks after his community. Glad this story has a happy ending. Lopez found his true calling. Surprised Metta wasnt interviewed.

Felipe López

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy