[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Most likely Free Agent to be signed

Author Poll
Panos
Member: #520
In spite of all the propaganda, I'll be the house KD doesn't come to NYK this summer. I don't think he could handle the pressure.
Please vote not on who you want to come, but most realistic to come. Feel free to with your most likely pair of free agents.
Kevin Durant
Kawhi Leonard
Kyrie Irving
Klay Thompson
Kemba Walker
Demarcus Cousins
Nikola Vucavic
Jimmy Butler
Tobias Harris
Khris Middleton
Eric Bledsoe
Julius Randle
D Russel
Al Horford
View Results

Author Thread
jskinny35
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #928
USA
5/13/2019  11:02 PM
Josh Jackson seems like a bit of a knucklehead but I think he's due to break out if he gets a change of scenery. IG posts suggested the Knicks and Kings are interested in him - who knows how true but he has a Pippen-like quality to him that could fit in well with KD and other stars. He just needs to improve his outside shot and stay our of trouble off the court. I wouldn't be surprised if we took him on as another reclamation project - since Fiz loves those...
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/14/2019  12:06 PM
jskinny35 wrote:Josh Jackson seems like a bit of a knucklehead but I think he's due to break out if he gets a change of scenery. IG posts suggested the Knicks and Kings are interested in him - who knows how true but he has a Pippen-like quality to him that could fit in well with KD and other stars. He just needs to improve his outside shot and stay our of trouble off the court. I wouldn't be surprised if we took him on as another reclamation project - since Fiz loves those...

Wouldn't mind if the Knicks took the call to see what they want in return.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/14/2019  12:34 PM
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
5/14/2019  12:37 PM
jskinny35 wrote:Josh Jackson seems like a bit of a knucklehead but I think he's due to break out if he gets a change of scenery. IG posts suggested the Knicks and Kings are interested in him - who knows how true but he has a Pippen-like quality to him that could fit in well with KD and other stars. He just needs to improve his outside shot and stay our of trouble off the court. I wouldn't be surprised if we took him on as another reclamation project - since Fiz loves those...

What does Jackson bring to the table? He can't shoot and doesn't really do anything well at this point. He is older for his class too. 1 1/2 years older than Frank.

smackeddog
Member: #883
5/14/2019  12:42 PM

smackeddog
5/14/2019  2:46 PM
Terry Rozier went on to criticise Gordon Hayward (diplomatically). I know we were reported to be interested in him, but I think (unless they land Ja Morant in the draft), the Suns will offer him a very large deal
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/14/2019  3:22 PM
I don't get the reporting on interest in Rozier or how it makes sense.

If the Knicks sign KD... is their second choice Rozier? No, especially with Frank and DSJr on the roster with Kadeem as a 3rd and smarter options considering the $

If the Knicks COMPLETELY whiff on the upper tier free agents, do they use cap space on Rozier who would most likely want $8-10 on a multi year? ...why in the holy hell would the Knicks even consider that?

On what planet or scenario does a player like Rozier even make sense?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/14/2019  3:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/14/2019  3:33 PM
martin wrote:I don't get the reporting on interest in Rozier or how it makes sense.

If the Knicks sign KD... is their second choice Rozier? No, especially with Frank and DSJr on the roster with Kadeem as a 3rd and smarter options considering the $

If the Knicks COMPLETELY whiff on the upper tier free agents, do they use cap space on Rozier who would most likely want $8-10 on a multi year? ...why in the holy hell would the Knicks even consider that?

Agree. Heck, we could even keep Mudiay on a cheaper deal if they wanted another vet guard. A lot can happen, but I think Perry learned from the THJ mistake. Maybe they are expecting more roster moves that they're letting?

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
smackeddog
5/14/2019  4:05 PM
martin wrote:I don't get the reporting on interest in Rozier or how it makes sense.

I posted on another thread, it makes sense if we think we won’t land KD and Kyrie- in that scenario we’d go after AD if we had the top pick, sign another max to pair with AD (say Butler or Kawhi) and then you’d still have a big chunk of change for Rozier and Morris.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

5/14/2019  7:32 PM
smackeddog wrote:

I posted on another thread, it makes sense if we think we won’t land KD and Kyrie- in that scenario we’d go after AD if we had the top pick, sign another max to pair with AD (say Butler or Kawhi) and then you’d still have a big chunk of change for Rozier and Morris.

Don't think we will keep Kawhi from going back to Cali. Butler is one of those second tier max guys I hope we don't sign.
Do agree that some have forgotten all the years Knicks fans assumed the best FA's were coming here only to see it was just BS NY media rumors. I think the Knicks are eyeing a trade for Davis and signing some lesser known second tier max players. That scares me. Would not mind trading for Davis but only if we signed one of the bigger names (KD, Irving) Trading for Davis and giving up multiple young assets just to team him up with Butler or Harris would lead nowhere. IMO.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
5/16/2019  8:06 AM
Bump.
Most likely Free Agent to be signed

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy