[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Reddit Poster posts about having dinner with Clyde yesterday
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/16/2019  10:30 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/NYKnicks/comments/bdlhib/im_having_a_dinner_shootaround_with_clyde_in_30/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/16/2019  12:05 PM
CrushAlot wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/NYKnicks/comments/bdlhib/im_having_a_dinner_shootaround_with_clyde_in_30/

Thanks dude..most of that clyde has shared with us on some of the telecast, but I knew he wasn't high on frank at all, so many times I heard the disappointment in his voice when frank would turned down shots and play passive.

ES
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

4/16/2019  1:01 PM
thanks for sharing

I would have been interested in his opinion about which guards (including FAs) he likes in current NBA and draft

Also curious about his views on whether you can teach a ball hog to defend, or a passive player (Frank) to attack

i've always liked his insights and find it weird that he seems to have been ignored by many regimes

(5)(5)
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
4/16/2019  1:18 PM
Chandler wrote:thanks for sharing

I would have been interested in his opinion about which guards (including FAs) he likes in current NBA and draft

Also curious about his views on whether you can teach a ball hog to defend, or a passive player (Frank) to attack

i've always liked his insights and find it weird that he seems to have been ignored by many regimes

It is hard to approach a HOF with insight Clyde has. Hard and scary. Everyone is scared to hear the truth about yourself coaches included.
Clyde can see the flows of individual players and team as a whole.
But to see and knew how to get from this state to better place is another story and another skill.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Reddit Poster posts about having dinner with Clyde yesterday

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy