[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bleacher Report redraft for 2018 class all 3 Knicks in top 20
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Posts: 58170
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
4/15/2019  4:05 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2830950-re-drafting-luka-doncic-trae-young-and-the-entire-2018-nba-draft-1st-round.amp.html
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
martin
Posts: 48259
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
4/15/2019  4:15 PM
CrushAlot wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2830950-re-drafting-luka-doncic-trae-young-and-the-entire-2018-nba-draft-1st-round.amp.html

You know they did this on purpose for clickbait:

9. New York Knicks: Michael Porter Jr.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Posts: 48990
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
4/15/2019  4:21 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2830950-re-drafting-luka-doncic-trae-young-and-the-entire-2018-nba-draft-1st-round.amp.html

You know they did this on purpose for clickbait:

9. New York Knicks: Michael Porter Jr.

which is hilarious. Porter isnt playing in the NBA. I bet he retires with that rookie deal or plays about as much as Greg Oden. Guy has had a back back since he was 15 but people think he's worth and NBA lottery pick.

Things that make you go hmmmm

Nalod
Posts: 57096
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
4/15/2019  4:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/15/2019  4:42 PM
Knowing now what we know........
That our season was a tank taking Porter Jr. might have been a good long play. Sort of Philly like.
Good concept. Not known to me is the prognosis of his back. Nalod was not given his MRI to look over. He sat a year, obviously is why he fell.
This is what good teams like Denver do. They moved from Mudiay and took a flier on Porter who could be great. They finished a 2nd seed out west.
Good teams can afford to do that. Our outlier was Mitchell. We did good. Knox vs. Porter. Time will tell.
I don't think we had the room for error to take him at the 9.
You don't show a fool a job half done!
CrushAlot
Posts: 58170
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
4/15/2019  4:32 PM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2830950-re-drafting-luka-doncic-trae-young-and-the-entire-2018-nba-draft-1st-round.amp.html

You know they did this on purpose for clickbait:

9. New York Knicks: Michael Porter Jr.

which is hilarious. Porter isnt playing in the NBA. I bet he retires with that rookie deal or plays about as much as Greg Oden. Guy has had a back back since he was 15 but people think he's worth and NBA lottery pick.

Things that make you go hmmmm

Hah! I saw C and C Music Factory preform that song at a Cavs/Knicks game in Cleveland when Lenny a Wilkins was coaching the Knicks. They had a throw back night for Lenny and did some other cool stuff.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Chandler
Posts: 23168
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

4/16/2019  9:01 AM
I agree with the general proposition of all three being top 20; not sure i agree w the actual list though which seemed more interested in stirring the pot with some rankings

I also think we will see a different Knox next year

Martin: Hezonja will be in the NBA next year.
Nalod
Posts: 57096
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2019  9:34 AM
I don't think its a knock on Knicks Knox...I think the thought is Porter has a higher upside than him. Since we had a lost season and POrter could be a franchise player then you might go for it. Im not saying I agree with this, but I get the suggestion and its a reasonable conversation. The back is the obvious wild card but its the reason why he was not top 3 player picked.
This kid has not played a lot of baskeball the past two seasons.
You don't show a fool a job half done!
Knixkik
Posts: 29906
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
4/16/2019  10:16 AM
The Knicks would still pick Knox over Porter. Obviously they may pick Robinson over Knox though. I'm glad we have both. And Trier is a nice bonus. This draft has completely revamped the youth here. Gone are the days of having no quality prospects. We just need superstars to sign here. Most of the supporting cast is already here.
Bleacher Report redraft for 2018 class all 3 Knicks in top 20

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.