[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks visit Chicago for second to last of season
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

4/10/2019  11:23 AM
Knox looked great (for a bit)
DSJ super fast and looked great (for a bit)
Mitch is getting better every game
Dotson looks comfortable

there are a lot of tantalizing pieces.

Having said that this has been the worst season for me that I can recall. Even in the bad old days of Fisher there was at least the hopeful narrative (fiction?) that it would take time to learn triangle and we needed picks and then all would be good. We'll be like the Bulls or Lakers having an institution that wins consistently

Now we are retooling again. We've gotten rid, or will have, the high picks we had -- took on the bust (or possible bust) picks of others.

Hopefully the FO can weave some magic and Fizz will eventually unveil his secret plans.

We're worst in team offense and 5th worst in team defense: https://stats.nba.com/teams/advanced/?sort=DEF_RATING&dir=-1

Things can only get better, I would like to think

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/10/2019  11:34 AM
Chandler wrote:Knox looked great (for a bit)
Dotson looks comfortable

Having said that this has been the worst season for me that I can recall. Even in the bad old days of Fisher there was at least the hopeful narrative (fiction?) that it would take time to learn triangle and we needed picks and then all would be good. We'll be like the Bulls or Lakers having an institution that wins consistently

Now we are retooling again. We've gotten rid, or will have, the high picks we had -- took on the bust (or possible bust) picks of others.

Hopefully the FO can weave some magic and Fizz will eventually unveil his secret plans.

We're worst in team offense and 5th worst in team defense: https://stats.nba.com/teams/advanced/?sort=DEF_RATING&dir=-1

I've been trying to focus in on DSJr to see what he does as a PG and don't come away with much positive. Know he has been playing hurt but all I see so far is a dynamic athlete. Poor passer, doesn't organize offense well (feel like Mario did it better than DS), not a good shooter, lost his dribble a couple times last night (maybe cause he was hurt?), doesnt engage on D.

Some of his passes are waaaaayyyyy out there WTF moments. Same with Dot who still doesn't understand that you can't make a full cross court pass with like 3 defender who are marginally in the path of the ball.

Feel like DS was trying to go head to head against that Arcidiacono dude and not really getting it done; with his quickness and a bit of savvy, he should of destroyed him, even with bad back.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/10/2019  12:30 PM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Chandler
Member: #6197

4/10/2019  1:05 PM
martin wrote:
Chandler wrote:Knox looked great (for a bit)
Dotson looks comfortable

I've been trying to focus in on DSJr to see what he does as a PG and don't come away with much positive. Know he has been playing hurt but all I see so far is a dynamic athlete. Poor passer, doesn't organize offense well (feel like Mario did it better than DS), not a good shooter, lost his dribble a couple times last night (maybe cause he was hurt?), doesnt engage on D.

Some of his passes are waaaaayyyyy out there WTF moments. Same with Dot who still doesn't understand that you can't make a full cross court pass with like 3 defender who are marginally in the path of the ball.

Feel like DS was trying to go head to head against that Arcidiacono dude and not really getting it done; with his quickness and a bit of savvy, he should of destroyed him, even with bad back.

I agree with everything you say plus his defense was beyond horrible. He certainly does not organize the offense or set a tone. (I will be very disappointed if he's our starting pg next year and frankly if he were on the team)

(5)(5)
GameThread: Knicks visit Chicago for second to last of season

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy