martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
arkrud wrote:Another "MeToo" after not getting payed story.
Every man who has anything to lose our days should "stay woke".

This is pathetic. I work with survivors of rape- while false allegations do happen and are horrific for the accused, the reality is the vast majority of rapes are not prosecuted and it's very hard to get a conviction (it is actually very hard to prove- even if you can prove sex took place, how do you prove it was non-consensual if it wasn't accompanied with violence?)- the numbers of women who are raped and get no justice are way higher than the number of people falsely accused.

You seem to have empathy for men who are falsely accused, but where's the empathy for people who are raped? How would you feel if you were raped and everyone said you were just making it up and the person who raped you was treated as some sort of victim?

Thanks for saying something man. Glad there are still a majority of good guys on this board even with the rampant misogyny and toxic masculinity people like TT portray. Evil thrives when good people say nothing.

So she went to KP apartment late at night and got "raped"? This is obvious BS, either she was planning this from the begging(to be paid or get famous) or she was hoping for something more(relationship,money), and after KP send her home she goes to Police? BS

Just stop. You don't know what happened, dont speculate and don't make your self look more foolish than you already have.

I am sorry I hurt some people feelings.
I have Russian (Soviet Union) upbringing and have no notion of Political correctness BS.
I say what I honestly feel regardless of public opinion.
Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening.
There is nothing worth for real rape victims, woman, children, or man, that people who used the fake rape for extortion and black mail.
I agree that young athletes need to be educated about zillions of ways they can be explored to extract their money and destroy their reputation along the way.
There is a whole legal and reasonably save industry to get any sex service they want if they will pay accordingly.
In the world where hundred of thousands of innocent kids and women are victims of sex trafficking this high profile celebrity hysteria looks preposterous to me.

You have already presumed this woman is guilty of extortion or planning extortion, something along those lines. However, "Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening."

Feel free to live up to your own standard.

Not sure how you make up this from my post.
No one is guilty here yet. But woman side is claiming that KP is.
And this claim means nothing for me until they will prove their case in court of Low.
Of course if KP team will prove her wrong she have to be liable for extortion and blackmail.
Low and morals of society have to treat all people equal regardless of the gender, race, national descent, fame, wealth, and power position.
Being a minority or pure should not be a determent but should not be the reason for preferential treatment also.
Same wealth, fame, and power should not be an excuse to break the Low but rather the factor which should make the punishment more harsh.

You should keep to Knicks, your babbling makes zero sense.

I think you touched some nerves here Arkud. I think if you aren't going to be agnostic or clearly on the accusers side it's best to lay low on this forum topic. Certain views are not tolerated here.

At the same time Arkud has in the past made statements eluding to African Americans being inferior people. Which is the definition of racism. But have let him slide on that due to the slight language barrier. Not sure if he even knew that he was saying such at the time of the conversation. So it is absolutely recommended that he stay away if he isn't able to really make himself clear.

Even the language of minority or pure can be interpreted a certain way. Using the word pure within this discussion isn't ideal.

It's for his benefit to understand these things.

I never wrote anything about "African Americans being inferior people".
This is just not true. You can go back and read any of my posts and will not find anything even close to this.
This how some posters in their mind interpreted my writing which as already rightly stated is not even close to perfect.
All people have a tendency to hear or read what they want to hear not what really is said or written. Me included.
This is just how human mind works. That's why it is important to communicate and clear up the positions in respectful conversation.

You are correct as I am using the wrong word. The more accurate term would be primitive.

I absolutely remember having to put historical and statistical research to denounce the views you were spitting. But I took it more from a place of ignorance on AA issues than you being a racist.

Don't want to turn this into a racial thing though. Just pointing out to tread carefully if you are going to discuss this topic.

I was referring to anthropological and historical facts not the physiological specifics of modern homo sapience.
There are no inferior or primitive people. All homo sapience have same physiology, brain power and such.
As a Jewish national who is a victim of worst racial genocide ever commuted it will be preposterous for me think otherwise.
But culture and societal settings can be both inferior and primitive to the extend they cannot survive in changing world
Many of them already vanished and left nothing but artifacts of their futility.
This was all I meant.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
4/1/2019  12:31 PM
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This is pathetic. I work with survivors of rape- while false allegations do happen and are horrific for the accused, the reality is the vast majority of rapes are not prosecuted and it's very hard to get a conviction (it is actually very hard to prove- even if you can prove sex took place, how do you prove it was non-consensual if it wasn't accompanied with violence?)- the numbers of women who are raped and get no justice are way higher than the number of people falsely accused.

You seem to have empathy for men who are falsely accused, but where's the empathy for people who are raped? How would you feel if you were raped and everyone said you were just making it up and the person who raped you was treated as some sort of victim?

Thanks for saying something man. Glad there are still a majority of good guys on this board even with the rampant misogyny and toxic masculinity people like TT portray. Evil thrives when good people say nothing.

So she went to KP apartment late at night and got "raped"? This is obvious BS, either she was planning this from the begging(to be paid or get famous) or she was hoping for something more(relationship,money), and after KP send her home she goes to Police? BS

Just stop. You don't know what happened, dont speculate and don't make your self look more foolish than you already have.

I have Russian (Soviet Union) upbringing and have no notion of Political correctness BS.
Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening.
There is nothing worth for real rape victims, woman, children, or man, that people who used the fake rape for extortion and black mail.
I agree that young athletes need to be educated about zillions of ways they can be explored to extract their money and destroy their reputation along the way.
There is a whole legal and reasonably save industry to get any sex service they want if they will pay accordingly.
In the world where hundred of thousands of innocent kids and women are victims of sex trafficking this high profile celebrity hysteria looks preposterous to me.

You have already presumed this woman is guilty of extortion or planning extortion, something along those lines. However, "Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening."

And this claim means nothing for me until they will prove their case in court of Low.
Of course if KP team will prove her wrong she have to be liable for extortion and blackmail.
Low and morals of society have to treat all people equal regardless of the gender, race, national descent, fame, wealth, and power position.
Being a minority or pure should not be a determent but should not be the reason for preferential treatment also.
Same wealth, fame, and power should not be an excuse to break the Low but rather the factor which should make the punishment more harsh.

I think you touched some nerves here Arkud. I think if you aren't going to be agnostic or clearly on the accusers side it's best to lay low on this forum topic. Certain views are not tolerated here.

At the same time Arkud has in the past made statements eluding to African Americans being inferior people. Which is the definition of racism. But have let him slide on that due to the slight language barrier. Not sure if he even knew that he was saying such at the time of the conversation. So it is absolutely recommended that he stay away if he isn't able to really make himself clear.

Even the language of minority or pure can be interpreted a certain way. Using the word pure within this discussion isn't ideal.

This is just not true. You can go back and read any of my posts and will not find anything even close to this.
This how some posters in their mind interpreted my writing which as already rightly stated is not even close to perfect.
All people have a tendency to hear or read what they want to hear not what really is said or written. Me included.
This is just how human mind works. That's why it is important to communicate and clear up the positions in respectful conversation.

You are correct as I am using the wrong word. The more accurate term would be primitive.

I absolutely remember having to put historical and statistical research to denounce the views you were spitting. But I took it more from a place of ignorance on AA issues than you being a racist.

Don't want to turn this into a racial thing though. Just pointing out to tread carefully if you are going to discuss this topic.

I was referring to anthropological and historical facts not the physiological specifics of modern homo sapience.
There are no inferior or primitive people. All homo sapience have same physiology, brain power and such.
As a Jewish national who is a victim of worst racial genocide ever commuted it will be preposterous for me think otherwise.
But culture and societal settings can be both inferior and primitive to the extend they cannot survive in changing world
This was all I meant.

I know you background as you have spoke on it in the past. Which is why I have given you the benefit of doubt.

I am just letting you know how you have come off at times. Those be your intentions or not. Your wording can be misinterpreted easily.

Just like the example I gave you before, minority or pure. Using pure in this context could easily be translated as being superior. I know this isn't your intention, but the word pure is mostly used to claim superiority. Sure it can be used just to claim not mixing races. But in this context you lumped all white people in with the word pure.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
4/1/2019  1:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  2:21 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

I know you background as you have spoke on it in the past. Which is why I have given you the benefit of doubt.

I am just letting you know how you have come off at times. Those be your intentions or not. Your wording can be misinterpreted easily.

Just like the example I gave you before, minority or pure. Using pure in this context could easily be translated as being superior. I know this isn't your intention, but the word pure is mostly used to claim superiority. Sure it can be used just to claim not mixing races. But in this context you lumped all white people in with the word pure.

I understand term "pure" as people who deprived in wealth. Have very low or no income for various reasons.
They can be any race and any background. This term does not have any degrading meaning for me. It is just a state of being.
The fact that some population group is statistically more "pure" that others is not a blame on this group but just stating a fact.
Having the real unfiltered picture of reality helps to locate the real solution contrary to taking a blind eye on uncomfortable things.
Also as far as my scale of evaluating anyone I look at peoples background in following scale of importance:
Culture, Citizenship, National descend, spirituality, speaking language, gender, religion/atheism, wealth, race, sexual orientation, etc.
So race is very low in the list. Almost irrelevant to me. And this will be same for many new immigrants and so soon for majority on Americans.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
4/1/2019  2:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  2:34 PM
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

I understand term "pure" as people who deprived in wealth. Have very low or no income for various reasons.
They can be any race and any background. This term does not have any degrading meaning for me. It is just a state of being.
The fact that some population group is statistically more "pure" that others is not a blame on this group but just stating a fact.
Having the real unfiltered picture of reality helps to locate the real solution contrary to taking a blind eye on uncomfortable things.
Also as far as my scale of evaluating anyone I look at peoples background in following scale of importance:
Culture, Citizenship, National descend, spirituality, speaking language, gender, religion/atheism, wealth, race, sexual orientation, etc.
So race is very low in the list. Almost irrelevant to me. And this will be same for many new immigrants and so soon for majority on Americans.

Man, I know you probably meant something else. You are not making it better tho. Maybe we can seriously leave this topic alone. From what it looks like you keep sticking your foot in your mouth further and further. I could be just me but what you are trying to say is not coming out right.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Sambakick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5646

4/1/2019  2:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  2:53 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:

Whose views? The ones that aren't Martins?

Where? The United States of America? or this website.

Arkud doubts the accuser. There is NOTHING wrong with holding that opinion.
Are we supposed to doubt KP because he's now in Dallas?

What IS going on HERE?

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  3:19 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

Man, I know you probably meant something else. You are not making it better tho. Maybe we can seriously leave this topic alone. From what it looks like you keep sticking your foot in your mouth further and further. I could be just me but what you are trying to say is not coming out right.

Just tell me straight - you are wrong in this and that.
Instead you have this politically correct whispering.
Just tell me - man you are wrong in some specific thing, you twisting the facts, you calling names, etc.
I openly say what I think and I will take any opinion about it without fear. Hit me.
Prove me wrong and I will be with you. I do not afraid to change my mind when I will be given the facts and reasonable thoughts.
I am ready to discuss any subject, of any sensibility and complexity. I like to be challenged and I like to find new things, new opinions.

arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  3:28 PM
Sambakick wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:

What IS going on HERE?

It should not be about me.
Freedom of speech is not a Low. It is a great value of the American society.
It should exist everywhere. In the streets, in the corporations, on the Internet, in the Congress, in our mind and sole.
And this value need to be fought for on every level.
Freedom of speech is a right to speak the truth the way one believe in it.
And this right comes with responsibility to be accountable for lie, blackmail, and disinformation.
One who get cut in lies is losing his accountability and part of his freedom.
So lest speak our mind while we given an opportunity. But lets do it responsibly.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
4/1/2019  5:39 PM
arkrud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

Just tell me - man you are wrong in some specific thing, you twisting the facts, you calling names, etc.
I openly say what I think and I will take any opinion about it without fear. Hit me.
Prove me wrong and I will be with you. I do not afraid to change my mind when I will be given the facts and reasonable thoughts.
I am ready to discuss any subject, of any sensibility and complexity. I like to be challenged and I like to find new things, new opinions.

I hear you, fine. I would definitely tell you more in person what I find wrong about evaluating people based on anything other than their deeds. It's called prejudice. If you think that's ok then it's your choice, I don't want to get into a discussion about it on a public forum tho.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/1/2019  5:43 PM
arkrud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

newyorknewyork just told you why your use of the word "pure" was being/may have been used incorrectly ("Just like the example I gave you before, minority or pure. Using pure in this context could easily be translated as being superior. I know this isn't your intention, but the word pure is mostly used to claim superiority. Sure it can be used just to claim not mixing races. But in this context you lumped all white people in with the word pure.").

You just stated your understanding of what "pure" meant and then followed with asking someone to point out to you why they are different. Why didn't you catch newyorknewyork's explanation and why aren't you able to see the difference?

Also, I have NEVER heard anyone use the term "pure" to mean anything close to someone without wealth, and therein lies a gigantic disconnect.

It's hard to have a back and forth with you because you don't seem to have a firm grasp of the language or the nuance of it, you also just blew over someones help to describe to you what was wrong with it, on top of it all you want to add in your own philosophy on things that may be totally tangent to the points of discussion.

Several people reacted negatively to your post. I don't have the time to help you figure out a better way to communicate what you want. I'd like to push it back on you to figure that out.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
newyorknewyork
4/1/2019  6:26 PM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

newyorknewyork just told you why your use of the word "pure" was being/may have been used incorrectly ("Just like the example I gave you before, minority or pure. Using pure in this context could easily be translated as being superior. I know this isn't your intention, but the word pure is mostly used to claim superiority. Sure it can be used just to claim not mixing races. But in this context you lumped all white people in with the word pure.").

You just stated your understanding of what "pure" meant and then followed with asking someone to point out to you why they are different. Why didn't you catch newyorknewyork's explanation and why aren't you able to see the difference?

Also, I have NEVER heard anyone use the term "pure" to mean anything close to someone without wealth, and therein lies a gigantic disconnect.

It's hard to have a back and forth with you because you don't seem to have a firm grasp of the language or the nuance of it, you also just blew over someones help to describe to you what was wrong with it, on top of it all you want to add in your own philosophy on things that may be totally tangent to the points of discussion.

Several people reacted negatively to your post. I don't have the time to help you figure out a better way to communicate what you want. I'd like to push it back on you to figure that out.

Wasn't "pure blood" the ideology that Nazi's used when they decide to cause mass genocide of the Jews as well as attempt to take over the world?

It's interesting to me that Arkud would understand a completely different meaning for "pure". Maybe I read it wrong though and he wasn't using pure to describe race?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/1/2019  6:52 PM
GustavBahler wrote:http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26414381/woman-wanted-knicks-mediate-porzingis

Doubt Porzingis will face any charges if this story is accurate. Agree about moving this thread off-topic.

The photo of her with broken nose cartilage that she sent to the Knicks according to the article could get him in some trouble. The SI article mentioned if she had photos proving her assault claims it improved her case.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  7:10 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

Wasn't "pure blood" the ideology that Nazi's used when they decide to cause mass genocide of the Jews as well as attempt to take over the world?

It's interesting to me that Arkud would understand a completely different meaning for "pure". Maybe I read it wrong though and he wasn't using pure to describe race?

LOL... I get it - spelling issue.. poor not pure...
Good illustration how wrong we can go because of communication issues... in this Babylon..

arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  7:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26414381/woman-wanted-knicks-mediate-porzingis

Doubt Porzingis will face any charges if this story is accurate. Agree about moving this thread off-topic.

The photo of her with broken nose cartilage that she sent to the Knicks according to the article could get him in some trouble. The SI article mentioned if she had photos proving her assault claims it improved her case.

Sambakick
Member: #5646

4/1/2019  8:25 PM
I was thrown by the "pure" spelling at first but if you actually read the posts where its used you would see he was referring to people who were not well off financially. Nothing about racial superiority.
Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/1/2019  9:07 PM
Sambakick...
The original ****starting comment was....
‘Another "MeToo" after not getting payed story.
Every man who has anything to lose our days should "stay woke".’

You want to question the motives of the woman here... sure go ahead...but there is a way to do it

Saying that Another woman trying to be part of the Me Too movement and trying to get paid is hardly a way to do it. And that any man who has anything to lose needs to stay woke is another bad statement.

Unfortunately just because of the physical strength differences, women are a lot less likely to be rapists than men. That’s just fact. Which mean that in rape cases, they are typically the victims.

Should we automatically question KP’s character or any man accused of rape? No, but at the very least it’s prudent to be skeptical of KP’s character here. And we are not talking about a weakling man here, a 7’6” guy who would absolutely physically dominate most average height/weight women.

The amount of energy men spend on saying oh here’s another gold digger woman.....and exploring possibilities of the man being innocent....
I wish they’d spend as much energy in taking away the shame women feel when raped and the ridicule and the “it’s your fault” statements they face every day after being raped.

Why do you think many women don’t report rape, because they know they’re typically the ones going to get blamed by someone even in their near and dear circle. And men who these women are really interested in will also penalize them and stay away from them because of stigma. So they do have a lot to lose either way. This is not about abiding by the PC police.

Is a raped woman going to turn around and plot to take revenge on the rapist, in most cases no.
Is she going to physically assault the rapist the next time they’re face to face, again probably not. So why not get paid? What recourse has society left them? So saying another woman joining MeToo movement trying to get paid..,I mean what exactly are her options here? If this allegation turns out to be true, can KP be banned worldwide from playing professional basketball? I don’t think so. Even if he is banned from NBA, he can return to Europe and make serious money there.

Derrick Rose was accused, he settled, and has rejuvenated his career. But if his allegations were also true, isn’t the fairer outcome that he must pay AND never be allowed back in the NBA?

I could go on and on about examples like this where the case gets “settled” but no real damage to the man. Only men would immediately reference MeToo and woman trying to get paid when learning about this allegation.

If you have a near and dear woman in your life, whether it’s family or friend...ask her what she thinks of it.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
4/1/2019  9:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  9:33 PM
arkrud wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I hear you but isn't it sad?
When I moved to US my main motivation was to leave in the country where everyone can openly and respectfully state his opinion.
It was more and less as per my expectations but deteriorated a lot in last couple of years everywhere.
In work-space, in the media, and even in blogosphere.
Political Correctness our days is almost above the Low which bring me back to the Soviet Union propaganda state memories.

It is very sad but that's the state of discussion in this country. If you propose a contrary opinion, instead of arguing on merits, people shout you down. Occasionally will often call you a horrible person. In this case that you are possibly a racist in one instance(despite the qualifiers). Since you are a horrible person, your opinion should be at best ignored at worst banned. No dissonance allowed.

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
4/1/2019  9:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  9:36 PM
Sambakick wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:

What IS going on HERE?

Martins. He's obviously very passionate on the issue. For the record I'm agnostic on the issue, but I don't see a way right now to disprove Arkud. He maybe right, after all she was looking for cash, so all the outrage is premature. He may have done the deed....Most people will have an opinion one way or the other pretty soon. WHy can't we discuss on a FORUM?

newyorknewyork
4/1/2019  9:53 PM
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This was all I meant.

LOL... I get it - spelling issue.. poor not pure...
Good illustration how wrong we can go because of communication issues... in this Babylon..

That makes more sense.

newyorknewyork
4/1/2019  9:56 PM
Sambakick wrote:I was thrown by the "pure" spelling at first but if you actually read the posts where its used you would see he was referring to people who were not well off financially. Nothing about racial superiority.

When I first read it, I didn't even assume he was claiming superiority. I assumed he was just using slang from his culture. I just wanted to point out how he could be misinterpreted.

arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  10:16 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
Sambakick wrote:I was thrown by the "pure" spelling at first but if you actually read the posts where its used you would see he was referring to people who were not well off financially. Nothing about racial superiority.

When I first read it, I didn't even assume he was claiming superiority. I assumed he was just using slang from his culture. I just wanted to point out how he could be misinterpreted.

I really sorry for misspelling. Did me disservice as well as upset some people.
My bad of course. Power of the words is often taken to lightly, but in fact it is huge.
That's why a lot accusation can ruin people life. I don't think it is right.

Rape claim against Porzingis?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy