[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rape claim against Porzingis?
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/31/2019  8:23 PM
KP’s dick needed to spend time on the G-League!
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

3/31/2019  8:35 PM
Rape victims don't make up these words (slave bitch etc, for everyone's sake I hope it's not true. I'd rather see the occurrence of a false claim than the actual occurrence of rape. Rape victims can take decades to recover, and some effects are life long.

Anyway, with all the Get-in-the-Truck, childrens nanny, Anucha Browne saga, etc...the Knicks definitely dodged a bullet here. KOQ dealt with similar allegations and its a good thing that the Knicks are trying to build a reputation of distancing themselves from players / management with these issues.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/31/2019  9:05 PM
I can’t post the link but it is in the tweet. A very thorough explanation of what they know so far and all of the possible legal outcomes.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/31/2019  9:26 PM
CrushAlot wrote:I can’t post the link but it is in the tweet. A very thorough explanation of what they know so far and all of the possible legal outcomes.

Good article, thanks

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/03/31/potential-legal-action-kristaps-porzingis-face-rape-accusation

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/31/2019  10:50 PM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
arkrud wrote:Another "MeToo" after not getting payed story.
Every man who has anything to lose our days should "stay woke".

This is pathetic. I work with survivors of rape- while false allegations do happen and are horrific for the accused, the reality is the vast majority of rapes are not prosecuted and it's very hard to get a conviction (it is actually very hard to prove- even if you can prove sex took place, how do you prove it was non-consensual if it wasn't accompanied with violence?)- the numbers of women who are raped and get no justice are way higher than the number of people falsely accused.

You seem to have empathy for men who are falsely accused, but where's the empathy for people who are raped? How would you feel if you were raped and everyone said you were just making it up and the person who raped you was treated as some sort of victim?

Thanks for saying something man. Glad there are still a majority of good guys on this board even with the rampant misogyny and toxic masculinity people like TT portray. Evil thrives when good people say nothing.

So she went to KP apartment late at night and got "raped"? This is obvious BS, either she was planning this from the begging(to be paid or get famous) or she was hoping for something more(relationship,money), and after KP send her home she goes to Police? BS

Just stop. You don't know what happened, dont speculate and don't make your self look more foolish than you already have.

I am sorry I hurt some people feelings.
I have Russian (Soviet Union) upbringing and have no notion of Political correctness BS.
I say what I honestly feel regardless of public opinion.
Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening.
There is nothing worth for real rape victims, woman, children, or man, that people who used the fake rape for extortion and black mail.
I agree that young athletes need to be educated about zillions of ways they can be explored to extract their money and destroy their reputation along the way.
There is a whole legal and reasonably save industry to get any sex service they want if they will pay accordingly.
In the world where hundred of thousands of innocent kids and women are victims of sex trafficking this high profile celebrity hysteria looks preposterous to me.

You have already presumed this woman is guilty of extortion or planning extortion, something along those lines. However, "Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening."

Feel free to live up to your own standard.

Not sure how you make up this from my post.
No one is guilty here yet. But woman side is claiming that KP is.
And this claim means nothing for me until they will prove their case in court of Low.
Of course if KP team will prove her wrong she have to be liable for extortion and blackmail.
Low and morals of society have to treat all people equal regardless of the gender, race, national descent, fame, wealth, and power position.
Being a minority or pure should not be a determent but should not be the reason for preferential treatment also.
Same wealth, fame, and power should not be an excuse to break the Low but rather the factor which should make the punishment more harsh.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
martin
USA
3/31/2019  11:14 PM
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This is pathetic. I work with survivors of rape- while false allegations do happen and are horrific for the accused, the reality is the vast majority of rapes are not prosecuted and it's very hard to get a conviction (it is actually very hard to prove- even if you can prove sex took place, how do you prove it was non-consensual if it wasn't accompanied with violence?)- the numbers of women who are raped and get no justice are way higher than the number of people falsely accused.

You seem to have empathy for men who are falsely accused, but where's the empathy for people who are raped? How would you feel if you were raped and everyone said you were just making it up and the person who raped you was treated as some sort of victim?

Thanks for saying something man. Glad there are still a majority of good guys on this board even with the rampant misogyny and toxic masculinity people like TT portray. Evil thrives when good people say nothing.

So she went to KP apartment late at night and got "raped"? This is obvious BS, either she was planning this from the begging(to be paid or get famous) or she was hoping for something more(relationship,money), and after KP send her home she goes to Police? BS

Just stop. You don't know what happened, dont speculate and don't make your self look more foolish than you already have.

I have Russian (Soviet Union) upbringing and have no notion of Political correctness BS.
Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening.
There is nothing worth for real rape victims, woman, children, or man, that people who used the fake rape for extortion and black mail.
I agree that young athletes need to be educated about zillions of ways they can be explored to extract their money and destroy their reputation along the way.
There is a whole legal and reasonably save industry to get any sex service they want if they will pay accordingly.
In the world where hundred of thousands of innocent kids and women are victims of sex trafficking this high profile celebrity hysteria looks preposterous to me.

You have already presumed this woman is guilty of extortion or planning extortion, something along those lines. However, "Until person is proven guilty by Court of Low level evidence he/she is innocent and for me nothing that he/she accused of was happening."

And this claim means nothing for me until they will prove their case in court of Low.
Of course if KP team will prove her wrong she have to be liable for extortion and blackmail.
Low and morals of society have to treat all people equal regardless of the gender, race, national descent, fame, wealth, and power position.
Being a minority or pure should not be a determent but should not be the reason for preferential treatment also.
Same wealth, fame, and power should not be an excuse to break the Low but rather the factor which should make the punishment more harsh.

You should keep to Knicks, your babbling makes zero sense.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/31/2019  11:26 PM
This should be OT... totally not Knick related
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
arkrud
USA
3/31/2019  11:48 PM
EnySpree wrote:This should be OT... totally not Knick related

Very fortunately yes

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/1/2019  9:15 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26414381/woman-wanted-knicks-mediate-porzingis

Doubt Porzingis will face any charges if this story is accurate. Agree about moving this thread off-topic.

arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  9:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  9:36 AM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Read it back and realized that is does not make any sense to preach to the stone.
Listening and complying. Get used to it in Totalitarian countries.

martin
USA
4/1/2019  10:01 AM
arkrud wrote:Read it back and realized that is does not make any sense to preach to the stone.

arkrud, you and I have talked about this multiple times before: I can't tell if your grasp of the English language is complete enough for me to understand or not. Just can't tell what you are saying and it does seem all over the place. In fact, do believe YOU mentioned that you found it better when sticking to Knicks related stuff.

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
4/1/2019  10:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  10:09 AM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I think you touched some nerves here Arkud. I think if you aren't going to be agnostic or clearly on the accusers side it's best to lay low on this forum topic. Certain views are not tolerated here.

arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  10:45 AM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:Read it back and realized that is does not make any sense to preach to the stone.

arkrud, you and I have talked about this multiple times before: I can't tell if your grasp of the English language is complete enough for me to understand or not. Just can't tell what you are saying and it does seem all over the place. In fact, do believe YOU mentioned that you found it better when sticking to Knicks related stuff.

Don't worry. I get it.
There is not much going on to talk about the Knicks and will not be for a while.
As for the English if something is not clear in my non-native speaker writing I can always clarify.
It will be better for my education and will promote the respectful conversation rather that outright dismissal.
It make me and probably other think that the issues I touching on are not comfortable fro some to discuss.
I agree that many issue ate taboo and uncomfortable but how else we can solve the issues except openly discussing them?

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/1/2019  10:49 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I think you touched some nerves here Arkud. I think if you aren't going to be agnostic or clearly on the accusers side it's best to lay low on this forum topic. Certain views are not tolerated here.

I would have to agree

We all have right t an opinion, and it's either you agree or don't. ARKRUD does seem to be all over the place, but the bottom line is, he's not with trusting a woman until i here all of the facts. Obviously to go so many months before this went public is a good indication that she maybe exaggerating to some degree..

ES
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
4/1/2019  10:51 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

At the same time Arkud has in the past made statements eluding to African Americans being inferior people. Which is the definition of racism. But have let him slide on that due to the slight language barrier. Not sure if he even knew that he was saying such at the time of the conversation. So it is absolutely recommended that he stay away if he isn't able to really make himself clear.

Even the language of minority or pure can be interpreted a certain way. Using the word pure within this discussion isn't ideal.

It's for his benefit to understand these things.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  10:52 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

I hear you but isn't it sad?
When I moved to US my main motivation was to leave in the country where everyone can openly and respectfully state his opinion.
It was more and less as per my expectations but deteriorated a lot in last couple of years everywhere.
In work-space, in the media, and even in blogosphere.
Political Correctness our days is almost above the Low which bring me back to the Soviet Union propaganda state memories.

arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  10:58 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

At the same time Arkud has in the past made statements eluding to African Americans being inferior people. Which is the definition of racism. But have let him slide on that due to the slight language barrier. Not sure if he even knew that he was saying such at the time of the conversation. So it is absolutely recommended that he stay away if he isn't able to really make himself clear.

Even the language of minority or pure can be interpreted a certain way. Using the word pure within this discussion isn't ideal.

I never wrote anything about "African Americans being inferior people".
This is just not true. You can go back and read any of my posts and will not find anything even close to this.
This how some posters in their mind interpreted my writing which as already rightly stated is not even close to perfect.
All people have a tendency to hear or read what they want to hear not what really is said or written. Me included.
This is just how human mind works. That's why it is important to communicate and clear up the positions in respectful conversation.

martin
USA
4/1/2019  11:08 AM
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

This is just not true. You can go back and read any of my posts and will not find anything even close to this.
This how some posters in their mind interpreted my writing which as already rightly stated is not even close to perfect.
All people have a tendency to hear or read what they want to hear not what really is said or written. Me included.
This is just how human mind works. That's why it is important to communicate and clear up the positions in respectful conversation.

arkrud, do you understand why you have gotten such a negative reaction from this post? It wasn't just me but several people.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
4/1/2019  11:21 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/1/2019  11:22 AM
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

You are correct as I am using the wrong word. The more accurate term would be primitive.

I absolutely remember having to put historical and statistical research to denounce the views you were spitting. But I took it more from a place of ignorance on AA issues than you being a racist.

Don't want to turn this into a racial thing though. Just pointing out to tread carefully if you are going to discuss this topic.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
arkrud
USA
4/1/2019  11:27 AM
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
arkrud wrote:
martin wrote:
Gudris wrote:
firefly wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

arkrud, do you understand why you have gotten such a negative reaction from this post? It wasn't just me but several people.

This is better - we are at original issue art hand. No deflections to the bad English or race issues.
Couple of taboo in this 2 sentences:
1. "MeToo" is a sacred word. It only MUST be mentioned in positive sense. No one have rights to question this.
2. Man should not be mentioned as a victim or possible victim as it is assumed that man is ALWAYS a predator.
3. Woman cannot be promiscuous as this is fault of man she have to act like this in current societal settings.
I am questioning all this taboos and assumptions in slightly ironic way.
And this immediately creates a firestorm. Why?

Rape claim against Porzingis?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy