[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Damn Knox your killing us
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/21/2019  9:51 AM
playing knox 47 minutes last night in a game that was out of reach in the first 5 minutes..

who the fck plays a rookie that many minutes in a game you were down by 40..then you wonder why he's so inconsistent..wow

ES
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/21/2019  11:31 AM
knicks1248 wrote:playing knox 47 minutes last night in a game that was out of reach in the first 5 minutes..

who the fck plays a rookie that many minutes in a game you were down by 40..then you wonder why he's so inconsistent..wow

Rainman looking for an Emotional Tampon to absorb his flow of despair..........

BTW, these games are great for letting rookie work on his game. A coach with a vision is WTF does this. I don't know the outcome of all this, but I sure as hell know what I don't know.

Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

3/21/2019  6:44 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:playing knox 47 minutes last night in a game that was out of reach in the first 5 minutes..

BTW, these games are great for letting rookie work on his game. A coach with a vision is WTF does this. I don't know the outcome of all this, but I sure as hell know what I don't know.

i don't even respond to him anymore, its like that kid on the plane who won't stop crying

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
USA
3/22/2019  7:00 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

i don't even respond to him anymore, its like that kid on the plane who won't stop crying

If not discredited he propagates the lazy stereotype that emotional fans find easy to digest.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/22/2019  8:23 AM
Nalod wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

If not discredited he propagates the lazy stereotype that emotional fans find easy to digest.

You seem emotional about this...

knicks1248
3/22/2019  8:49 AM
Nalod wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

you are such a dick, it's beyond hilarious...there's a 10 out 10 chance that you're a single bitter man that no chic in their right mind would give you more than 5 minutes of their time before they realize..WHAT AN IDIOT JERK.

The only emotional person on this site is you and your ridiculous 2 yr old insight..you talk about yourself as a third party...lol..weirdo

Playing a 19 yr old kid the entire game is good for development...hahaha

ES
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/22/2019  9:02 AM
https://www.bball-index.com/fizdale-to-blame-for-knoxs-struggles/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

3/22/2019  9:57 AM
CrushAlot wrote:https://www.bball-index.com/fizdale-to-blame-for-knoxs-struggles/

Interesting article, shows how bad its been for Knox at times. Knox is 6th in MPG by a rookie this season. The writer doesnt seem to believe its playing a role in Knox's performance, but I do. He hit that rookie wall pretty hard.

There is no star to make things easier for Knox on the court, puts more pressure on him as a starter. He isnt shrinking from the moment, not close to being worried yet. Has all summer to work on his game.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
3/22/2019  10:54 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

you are such a dick, it's beyond hilarious...there's a 10 out 10 chance that you're a single bitter man that no chic in their right mind would give you more than 5 minutes of their time before they realize..WHAT AN IDIOT JERK.

The only emotional person on this site is you and your ridiculous 2 yr old insight..you talk about yourself as a third party...lol..weirdo

For 14 year old 2 year old is young age...
When you will grow up read back your posts... You will get a good lough of them.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
USA
3/22/2019  12:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2019  12:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

for all our banter over the months, this got to you?

Nalod's flaws are many. Responding to your posts are one of them. This I have been told by others here.
Posters who make shyt up should called out. Most here state facts with links or where they got things from or state a view as opinon. If you want to be taken seriously its a good exercise to state what your opinion as such.

For example:

1. "Nalod is an idiot Jerk!"
2."To me Nalod is an idiot jerk"
3."Nalod is an idiot jerk because he calls out my redundant diarrhea of emotionality"

The fist example you state an opinion as fact. Wrong way.
Second its subjective but it says it as such. You might get asked why you "Think" this way but it states your opinion.
The third is your statement and why you think this is true. "Idiot Jerk" is not quantifiable by itself but add "Redundant diarrhea of emotionality" is quantifiable because you do repeat yourself frequently about the same subject manner and often with tonal slant that insinuates your anger, or "Emotion". This is not my opinion, its what you do.

Whether chicks dig me or not really does not change things does it? You dare to lay odds on a wage on this? For me to quantifiably refute this, I would have to provide some proof or link as to my marital status, marital record, or advanced metric to how I satisfy women. To do this Nalod's anonymity would have to be compromised. Nalod respectively prefers to remain private.

My worst offense is using "Rainman" as it might desensitize those afflicted Autism. I assure this is not the intention. In the movie it depicts the characters inability to communicate with those around him.
I find a similarity to the characters emotional reactions to Knick1248 as they both suffer from a redundant state. They are "Stuck"
Other than "Rainman" I don't call you names. I might state an opinion where I disagree with your posts or that content is "idiotic" but that too is an opinion and my reasonability to why I think that way. Otherwise its lazy.

blkexec
Member: #748
3/24/2019  11:04 AM
I think it might help if we all knew each others age. This is the weakness of online forums vs in person discussions.

Listening to different posters attack each other, almost sounds like two people from 2 different generations. If that's the case, both wouldve moved on a long time ago. It's off topic and only adds fuel to a fire neither would like yo increase.

Somebody be a big boy and put this to rest, b4 out parents (site owners) steps in with the hammer. lol

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Nalod
USA
3/24/2019  11:30 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/24/2019  11:37 AM
blkexec wrote:I think it might help if we all knew each others age. This is the weakness of online forums vs in person discussions.

Listening to different posters attack each other, almost sounds like two people from 2 different generations. If that's the case, both wouldve moved on a long time ago. It's off topic and only adds fuel to a fire neither would like yo increase.

Somebody be a big boy and put this to rest, b4 out parents (site owners) steps in with the hammer. lol

Hi, Im Nalod! Im a young 50ish knick fan who looks to build a future instead of lamenting on the past. I like long walks on the beach, Dinner out with my friends and yoga with Mrs. Nalod.
Married over 30 years with two adult children. I play tennis 4.5 to 6 hours a week and play with my dog. I have a dog. He likes me. Work for a big ass bank with a VP title.
My vices are few. 8 Sub woofers in my house with various systems of music and home theatre. And the Knicks.
My pet peeves are family leaving water glasses around the house, belly button lint, and Arrogant lazy thread posters who can't understand what's an opinion and what is a fact.

Nalod talks in the third person because Nalod does not exist outside the realm. This is a place I come to have fun. I don't know Knicks1248 I won't insult him personally. "Rainman" is based on his redundant posts and seemingly patient attempts by many to explain things. I don't mean any harm to insult the autistic afflicted or anyone specific. Its 1248's posts. His comments about me and "chicks" was funny. Maybe if we keep him inline he'll come around a bit regarding his manner of posting. I don't care if he does not like Mills or perry, but he is not accurate in many areas and propagates silly knick stereotype to an knick educated fan base here. Thus, I find it insulting. The moderators do try.
This site has come a long way over the years. We don't tolerate " Knicks sucks balls man! This is hopeless"......We talk in detail. We teach, we learn and keep it interesting.
Ed Tapscott is part of the lore but he is long gone. So is a host of mistakes. The future is a clean slate with no guarantee!

Welpee
Member: #6239

3/24/2019  12:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/24/2019  12:02 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:https://www.bball-index.com/fizdale-to-blame-for-knoxs-struggles/

Interesting article, shows how bad its been for Knox at times. Knox is 6th in MPG by a rookie this season. The writer doesnt seem to believe its playing a role in Knox's performance, but I do. He hit that rookie wall pretty hard.

There is no star to make things easier for Knox on the court, puts more pressure on him as a starter. He isnt shrinking from the moment, not close to being worried yet. Has all summer to work on his game.

I also think expectations of Knox were raised due to his summer league performance and being a Kentucky/Calipari player. The reality is not all of Calipari's guys hit the ground running from day one. It took Eric Bledsoe, Jamal Murray, Devin Booker, and Cauley-Stein some time before becoming who they are. We need to give Knox some time. Let's see what he does during his first NBA off-season.

Besides, based on their rookie performances so far the only first rounder you could even discuss drafting over Knox who was available at this spot is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who is a full year older than he is.

The one thing that worries me about Knox is the whole motor issue. That was the knock (no pun intended) on him coming out of college and it has been brought up during his rookie year.

GustavBahler

3/25/2019  9:04 AM
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

I also think expectations of Knox were raised due to his summer league performance and being a Kentucky/Calipari player. The reality is not all of Calipari's guys hit the ground running from day one. It took Eric Bledsoe, Jamal Murray, Devin Booker, and Cauley-Stein some time before becoming who they are. We need to give Knox some time. Let's see what he does during his first NBA off-season.

Besides, based on their rookie performances so far the only first rounder you could even discuss drafting over Knox who was available at this spot is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who is a full year older than he is.

The one thing that worries me about Knox is the whole motor issue. That was the knock (no pun intended) on him coming out of college and it has been brought up during his rookie year.

Good points, believe the lack of a star(s) on this team is putting more pressure on Knox to deliver sooner rather than later, as a starter. More is expected of him. How many teams have no stars in the starting lineup? Its not a normal situation for an 18 year old rook.

Ive seen enough not to be too concerned about Knox's motor at this point. Look at how many changes to the rotation there have been, lots of different teammates. Will have a better idea of what kind of player Knox will become, when the rotation isnt so fluid. Im encouraged by the way he has battled through all the craziness this season.

knicks1248
3/25/2019  10:51 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Good points, believe the lack of a star(s) on this team is putting more pressure on Knox to deliver sooner rather than later, as a starter. More is expected of him. How many teams have no stars in the starting lineup? Its not a normal situation for an 18 year old rook.

Ive seen enough not to be too concerned about Knox's motor at this point. Look at how many changes to the rotation there have been, lots of different teammates. Will have a better idea of what kind of player Knox will become, when the rotation isnt so fluid. Im encouraged by the way he has battled through all the craziness this season.

The only thing knox, Trier, and most of the knicks young players are developing is TUNNEL VISION.

All you have to do is take a look at franks first 10 games in the NBA(his best as a pro) and his last 20 (his worst as a pro)..thats a good indication of how the knicks development process is working.

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

3/25/2019  11:35 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Hell even those kids are more mature
GustavBahler

3/25/2019  11:40 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The only thing knox, Trier, and most of the knicks young players are developing is TUNNEL VISION.

All you have to do is take a look at franks first 10 games in the NBA(his best as a pro) and his last 20 (his worst as a pro)..thats a good indication of how the knicks development process is working.

Also a good point. Agree about the lack of ball movement as well, at times this season. Its a legit concern IMO. Agree about that.

As Welpee mentioned, the knock on Knox was his perceived lack of motor coming out of college. The benefit of letting Knox play with some tunnel vision, is that it helps him develop a more aggressive mindset.

Trier right now is instant offense. He's got the green light. You're on the money that both Knox and Trier have to be better distributors next season. If we do get some big time FAs, they're going to demand it. Right now I see two players in the lab, in part because of the tank, and the lack of stars.

knicks1248
3/25/2019  11:50 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Also a good point. Agree about the lack of ball movement as well, at times this season. Its a legit concern IMO. Agree about that.

As Welpee mentioned, the knock on Knox was his perceived lack of motor coming out of college. The benefit of letting Knox play with some tunnel vision, is that it helps him develop a more aggressive mindset.

Trier right now is instant offense. He's got the green light. You're on the money that both Knox and Trier have to be better distributors next season. If we do get some big time FAs, they're going to demand it. Right now I see two players in the lab, in part because of the tank, and the lack of stars.

Do you yourself have any bad habits, tell me how difficult it is to break certain bad habits.

Yeah then want him to keep shooting and being aggressive so he can improve his motor, which shuts on and off like a light switch. So while they think there fixing one problem, it's creating another, which is his utter disregard for playing winning basketball.

The only way for him to change is to be around 11 guys that don't think or play like him..

ES
GustavBahler

3/25/2019  12:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/25/2019  12:08 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Do you yourself have any bad habits, tell me how difficult it is to break certain bad habits.

Yeah then want him to keep shooting and being aggressive so he can improve his motor, which shuts on and off like a light switch. So while they think there fixing one problem, it's creating another, which is his utter disregard for playing winning basketball.

The only way for him to change is to be around 11 guys that don't think or play like him..

Yes, giving you the benefit of the doubt. You make it sound like a traumatic brain injury will result in Knox being unable to share the rock for the rest of his career.

Its about reps. If Knox doesnt have an offense, he wont draw enough attention to make him an effective passer. Has to become a threat first. This is a unique opportunity for these rooks to work on their games in season, in a way they probably wont be able to again. Unless the Knicks totally whiff in free agency.

knicks1248
3/25/2019  3:07 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Yes, giving you the benefit of the doubt. You make it sound like a traumatic brain injury will result in Knox being unable to share the rock for the rest of his career.

Its about reps. If Knox doesnt have an offense, he wont draw enough attention to make him an effective passer. Has to become a threat first. This is a unique opportunity for these rooks to work on their games in season, in a way they probably wont be able to again. Unless the Knicks totally whiff in free agency.

what do you mean by that, Guys don't pass the ball until they learn how to score???? maaaan this guy is barely avg 1 assist..cmon dude...that sounds like another excuse...he avg 1 assist in college.

Anytime i see a player taking it to the hole just looking for contact with very little chance of the shot going in, going 1 on 3, and shooting 32 pct from the floor...he is a loser to me, and that's piss poor developing. WTF is FIz teaching these kids, how to go 1 on 4

ES
Damn Knox your killing us

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy