3/3/2019  8:59 PM
this league’s next allen iverson

AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

3/4/2019  6:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/4/2019  7:00 AM
What's nuts to me is Young and Doncic got traded for each other

During the draft I was team Doncic. While I liked Young I thought anyone who'd definitely take him over Young was nuts. The Young crowd thought the same thing with the Doncic crowd. Considering those were the players that fans of the draft talked about the most, it seems crazy they got drafted where they did. I know ayton is supposed to be David Robinson and has had a fantastic year. But I'm still suprised Young and Doncic weren't 1 and 2, and that had everything to do with last year's chatter

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/4/2019  7:55 AM
I just hope we can land a player like this in this draft. I know we got lucky with Mitch and Trier. But it would be very good if we could land a player that looks like a star and plays like a star from early on.

Kinda like KP but without the injuries and divadom.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/4/2019  8:09 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:What's nuts to me is Young and Doncic got traded for each other

During the draft I was team Doncic. While I liked Young I thought anyone who'd definitely take him over Young was nuts. The Young crowd thought the same thing with the Doncic crowd. Considering those were the players that fans of the draft talked about the most, it seems crazy they got drafted where they did. I know ayton is supposed to be David Robinson and has had a fantastic year. But I'm still suprised Young and Doncic weren't 1 and 2, and that had everything to do with last year's chatter

Young making a good move for Rookie of he year.Ayton started strong and Young weak.
Bigs still are a premium in a league played by giant humans.
Since it takes a few years to sort out drafts its fun to see year one and its a good start for these blue chips.

ot: trae young is the real deal

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy