[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

why KD is almost a LOCK to join the knicks,
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/26/2019  1:02 PM
I know we have had our fair share of STRIKEOUTS when it comes to BIG name FA and we're batting like.094, but after listening to this Clip, I'm 97% sure he's coming..

I know most of you know about the connections, but there are some things you may not have known about the situation..check it out

ES
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
2/26/2019  1:53 PM
OMG until he signs on the dotted line for the Knicks he isn’t coming.
knicks1248
Member: #582
2/26/2019  2:10 PM
Vmart wrote:OMG until he signs on the dotted line for the Knicks he isn’t coming.

yeah I know I said the same thing to myself, but there's something different this time.

1)There isn't a single (not one)media report from anybody who covers the NBA that says otherwise.

2) There just so many reason why he would sign as oppose to why he wouldn't sign

3)I'm not a big fan of our FO, but I just don't think mills and perry are stupid enough to trade KP without some kind of surety he's coming. Like that's career suicide..

ES
nychamp
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #2556

2/26/2019  2:35 PM
One reason why he wouldn't sign: millions and millions of dollars.
KnixinSix
Member: #5626

2/26/2019  2:40 PM
I think there a TON of machinations being put in place behind the scenes right now. This is not just for coming to play at the Mecca its also his business ventures . All his friends also being put in place from Kleinman, to teammates hes closest to, to family. This has been in the works with the foundation continuing to be set for quite a while. Nothing is 100% but this is pretty high percentage right now. The key is who will follow him here.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
2/26/2019  3:06 PM
KnixinSix wrote:I think there a TON of machinations being put in place behind the scenes right now. This is not just for coming to play at the Mecca its also his business ventures . All his friends also being put in place from Kleinman, to teammates hes closest to, to family. This has been in the works with the foundation continuing to be set for quite a while. Nothing is 100% but this is pretty high percentage right now. The key is who will follow him here.
yea... its impossible to fathom with this franchise, but once all the dust settles and we sign KD/Kawhi and we get a couple vet tag alongs to balance things out it might all make sense. Its possible. Heard this stuff before though
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/26/2019  3:45 PM
It takes a level of maturity to see beyond the obvious. Rainman has not demonstrated this but at least can digest a dot connected video.

What have some of us tried to show you? That there is an opportunity for the right player. Gretzky was great because he had a sense to where the puck was going, not were it was. The assets we are accumulating add up.
Durant sees not winning but an opportunity.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/26/2019  3:49 PM
fishmike wrote:
KnixinSix wrote:I think there a TON of machinations being put in place behind the scenes right now. This is not just for coming to play at the Mecca its also his business ventures . All his friends also being put in place from Kleinman, to teammates hes closest to, to family. This has been in the works with the foundation continuing to be set for quite a while. Nothing is 100% but this is pretty high percentage right now. The key is who will follow him here.
yea... its impossible to fathom with this franchise, but once all the dust settles and we sign KD/Kawhi and we get a couple vet tag alongs to balance things out it might all make sense. Its possible. Heard this stuff before though

You've heard we were signing someone with three chips before? Do tell.

No matter what, if one of the reasons we end up with KD is because this FO got rid of Kanter, Perry should get a lifetime contract.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/26/2019  4:51 PM
I think KD ends up with us. The point about him cementing his legacy by bringing a championship to NY is true. People will be talking about how he had the balls to come to gotham and save us when other basketball immortals like LeDouche has shied away.

Oh please basketball gods. Make this so

Nalod
USA
2/26/2019  5:07 PM
KD is not Lebron. He is Kobe.
Lebron can carry you if you have a decent team. Lakers are not.
KD on this team would not make the playoffs. It would be Laker like.
That is not terrible btw, the team would still flirt with playoffs and perhaps get in if our first round pick is substantial. And better the year after.
To think he alone is the savior or will bring another and then we are all that is still a tall order.
Lebron has a gap this year. Its him, a bunch of misfits on one year deals, and then the rookies. He is an island to himself this year. Its about expectations. Did LeBron really think he'd make finals again or the starphuch fans and media.
Same here if he comes. A lot more moves have to come after to contend.
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/26/2019  5:35 PM
Nalod wrote:KD is not Lebron. He is Kobe.
Lebron can carry you if you have a decent team. Lakers are not.
KD on this team would not make the playoffs. It would be Laker like.
That is not terrible btw, the team would still flirt with playoffs and perhaps get in if our first round pick is substantial. And better the year after.
To think he alone is the savior or will bring another and then we are all that is still a tall order.
Lebron has a gap this year. Its him, a bunch of misfits on one year deals, and then the rookies. He is an island to himself this year. Its about expectations. Did LeBron really think he'd make finals again or the starphuch fans and media.
Same here if he comes. A lot more moves have to come after to contend.

I don’t think anyone wants him alone, the idea is him plus one of the other big guns, plus hopefully a high pick. thats the exciting idea! Couple that with our young players developments over the years, plus the extra picks we have from the Mavs and we could be set up for a decade.

Crucial thing for me, is our draft position.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/26/2019  5:40 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NumberTwoPencil
Member: #481
USA
2/27/2019  3:54 AM
OTOH, KD has said, straightout, dozens of times: I like Golden State,I like playing here, I like winning, and so on. Yeah, sure, it's possible KD signs with the Knicks but I'd guess that even if the odds of the Knicks getting him are higher than anyone else that it's probably 60/40 he stays a Warrior. I can see KD going to a solid team but I really can't seem him at this point wanting to play a few years on a crummy team. If the Warriors start losing, the maybe he leaves but I'd guess he's going to get another two year contract. The Warriors might lose Green or Thompson, and almost surely will lose Livingston, Iggy, Looney, and and so, who knows, if they have a few injuries and the rookies continue to fade, and they start losing, maybe Durant will want to leave. Until then, nah. He seems happy winning. My 1.9 cents.

Cousins is a different story and if the Knicks wanted Cousins, I can see him heading to NY

Nalod
USA
2/27/2019  6:27 AM
Durant keeps it all internal and has only NOT denied it. If it’s a NU thing it could be Brooklyn.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/27/2019  8:10 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/27/2019  8:11 AM
The main thing is we are ready for him and other FA to come on board.
We did what we can control.
The rest will take care about itself.
It is just a matter of time when the fruit is ripe if the gardener did all he can to grow it right.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/27/2019  8:55 PM
KD is almost a lock to join the Knicks and everyone on this forum almost became president of the united states without running
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
2/28/2019  12:00 AM
Cartman718 wrote:KD is almost a lock to join the Knicks and everyone on this forum almost became president of the united states without running

If Trump could do it anybody can

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/28/2019  12:36 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

we had a 75% we would get chris Webber

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
USA
2/28/2019  9:00 AM
Rainman, how does KD come here if your prediction of our FO getting fired holds true?
You have been adamant that losing is bad (it is) and we building bad habits.
And why would a tier one free agent come here is often your diatribe.
bigjeep8
Member: #3297

2/28/2019  9:07 AM
Hope he goes somewhere else. He's going to be 31 next season and we will pay him to he's 36! We can do better with a younger max contract.
why KD is almost a LOCK to join the knicks,

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy