[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

jalen rose understands why kd/kyrie on knicks makes sense
Author Thread
knicks180nyc
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8733

2/20/2019  5:55 PM

the interesting point he made was in reference to why the nets aren't the place they'd be going to if they got together. them coming to the knicks is about having the ability to control the situation they're in. they're just players to other organizations. with the knicks they'd be the organization. in the modern nba, having control over your situation means a lot more than what role players will be on the roster.

btw i'm new here so take it easy on me. haha

AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/20/2019  6:09 PM
Things come full circle! Jahlil Okafor on the Knicks. Book it. Phil has his revenge!
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/20/2019  9:00 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Things come full circle! Jahlil Okafor on the Knicks. Book it. Phil has his revenge!

A 1000 curses upon you and Phil lol

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/21/2019  12:19 PM
This is really always going to be the Knicks best selling point. Ownership is bad sure, but if the Knicks maintain flexibility than someone, be it KD/KI or another pair, will eventually come to NY simply because success in NY is a different level of success than anywhere else. Someone will want the challenge eventually.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/21/2019  1:45 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Things come full circle! Jahlil Okafor on the Knicks. Book it. Phil has his revenge!

A 1000 curses upon you and Phil lol

Joking aside, I just looked at his stats. He's still a black hole, but it looks like he's bouncing back. I'm surprised how bad his passing is, considering it was considered a strength at Duke. Might be our cheap, Enes replacement to fill out the roster next year.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/21/2019  4:08 PM
Ownership is not bad, its full of cash and the willingness to spend on things off the court.
Dolan is an ATM as long as he is out of the decision process. His admission being invisible in the phil presser no doubt confirms him being the architect of our pain for many years. Maybe a bit dramatic, but you get my drift!

That said, Durant and Kyrie along with there groups see the asset gathering potential as more than " as 65 game loser" but the potential to make a difference, draft or trade the pick, and build upon with. They will be the culture.
If they like Fiz, that's all it takes.

jalen rose understands why kd/kyrie on knicks makes sense

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy