[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Twin Tower Zone Defense
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/20/2019  7:11 AM

Really love these 2 together. I love that their game compliment each other. Put KD, Zion and Kyrie and they will be downright scary.

AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/20/2019  8:58 PM
This is why I was super excited about KP coming back to 100% because he was already a great post defender. With Mitch, they might have been the best in the league honestly.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/20/2019  9:28 PM
What I like about Robinson's game is that you can count a few players (front and backcourt) where he's developed some bball esp with. Should see even better things from Mitch when the rotation eventually solidifies.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/20/2019  9:35 PM
GustavBahler wrote:What I like about Robinson's game is that you can count a few players (front and backcourt) where he's developed some bball esp with. Should see even better things from Mitch when the rotation eventually solidifies.

I can't imagine Mitch if he ever got to play with a PG or ball handler that knows how to see and create space, see and make the lob, and is a deadly scorer himself ala CP3, Harden and the like.

Can't wait for Mitch to gain strength and a jumpshot.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

2/21/2019  5:44 AM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:What I like about Robinson's game is that you can count a few players (front and backcourt) where he's developed some bball esp with. Should see even better things from Mitch when the rotation eventually solidifies.

I can't imagine Mitch if he ever got to play with a PG or ball handler that knows how to see and create space, see and make the lob, and is a deadly scorer himself ala CP3, Harden and the like.

Can't wait for Mitch to gain strength and a jumpshot.

He would get 10 a game just from lobs. He could put up a 12, 12 and 3 block stat line is not out of the question
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Twin Tower Zone Defense

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy