[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

jo noah balling
Author Thread
Caseloads
Posts: 26707
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/29/2001
Member: #41
2/10/2019  12:25 AM
big double double for the win vs AD tonight
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Posts: 57960
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
2/10/2019  12:43 AM
I saw the box score. He didn’t start but he played a lot of minutes. It will be interesting to see if he can repeat it or sustain it. I thought he was done. Not rooting for him after the stuff he pulled as a Knick
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
Posts: 56802
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
2/10/2019  10:45 AM
If he is in shape his ability should be apparent. If he is in shape his durability should be improved.
Shame he did not apply himself here but perhaps he can but a good wrap on his legacy going forward. He should look to latch on with GS or other contender next season.
You don't show a fool a job half done!
CrushAlot
Posts: 57960
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
2/10/2019  10:49 AM
Nalod wrote:If he is in shape his ability should be apparent. If he is in shape his durability should be improved.
Shame he did not apply himself here but perhaps he can but a good wrap on his legacy going forward. He should look to latch on with GS or other contender next season.
I think he would need to show a lot to do that. Not sure he is worth the trouble or that he can pull it off. He turns 34 this month. It maybe too late to flip the switch on taking care of his body.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SupremeCommander
Posts: 32455
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

2/10/2019  11:06 AM
Dead to me
Nalod said: You had me at the first sentence. Then you asked us to be your emotional tampon.
Nalod
Posts: 56802
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
2/10/2019  11:28 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:If he is in shape his ability should be apparent. If he is in shape his durability should be improved.
Shame he did not apply himself here but perhaps he can but a good wrap on his legacy going forward. He should look to latch on with GS or other contender next season.
I think he would need to show a lot to do that. Not sure he is worth the trouble or that he can pull it off. He turns 34 this month. It maybe too late to flip the switch on taking care of his body.

vet min contracts can always be added by teams. Low risk for any team going forward. He is playing for pride. He got his money.

You don't show a fool a job half done!
smackeddog
Posts: 33503
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
2/10/2019  1:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2019  1:08 PM
Haven't been so bitterly disappointed by a player since we brought back camby, but even then Camby didn't get himself suspended or spend all his time partying.
fitzfarm
Posts: 23852
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/28/2010
Member: #3285

2/10/2019  1:59 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:Dead to me

Exactly, Memphis is where he belongs. Harder to party and be a druggy like he was in nyc...some people can’t handle the big lights and temptations.... Noah is one of those guys. He’s also a super tool.

HofstraBBall
Posts: 23103
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/21/2015
Member: #6192

2/10/2019  2:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/10/2019  2:14 PM
Awesome. Glad to see the money the Knicks spent on him is finally paying off.
I am also sure they will resign him for 4 yeara 18M. Made sense to Phil.
"Melo was the best thing that ever happened to the Knicks organization. Phil came in and fucked things up and got $60 Million to do so" -TripleThreat 11-13-2018
Jmpasq
Posts: 23742
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/10/2012
Member: #4182

2/10/2019  9:46 PM
smackeddog wrote:Haven't been so bitterly disappointed by a player since we brought back camby, but even then Camby didn't get himself suspended or spend all his time partying.

Camby never acted like an asshat
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
anrst
Posts: 22494
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/7/2005
Member: #1054
USA
2/11/2019  9:37 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Haven't been so bitterly disappointed by a player since we brought back camby, but even then Camby didn't get himself suspended or spend all his time partying.

Camby never acted like an asshat

GTFO

that was camby's final year. HE was 38!

Noah was 31 and 32 when he was here.

smackeddog
Posts: 33503
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
2/11/2019  12:05 PM
anrst wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
smackeddog wrote:Haven't been so bitterly disappointed by a player since we brought back camby, but even then Camby didn't get himself suspended or spend all his time partying.

Camby never acted like an asshat

GTFO

that was camby's final year. HE was 38!

Noah was 31 and 32 when he was here.

Camby turned up for that final year, seemingly not having done a lick of work in the offseason, then promptly was injured for most of the year. Loved his first stint, but that second one was very disappointing (though I'd probably gotten my hopes up too high)

jrodmc
Posts: 31056
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/12/2019  10:28 AM
That's what you get with a few 1 week vacations, and then play after two DNP's. Funny that he didn't play for two games after being back in partyland for a day.... LMAO

Move on, nothing to see here.

Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
KingQuis
Posts: 20027
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/18/2008
Member: #2379
USA
2/12/2019  11:46 AM
After his ped suspension we never gave him a chance to show anything. Not saying whether or not it was deserved, just saying we can’t blame him fully per say.
The Legacy is on my back!
Sambakick
Posts: 20308
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/8/2013
Member: #5646

2/13/2019  11:07 PM
Jo no dead
Everything in moderation. Even moderation.
jo noah balling

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.