Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/9/2019  1:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2019  1:41 AM
ekstarks94 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:DS chuck wagon...

I like him but he makes trier look like freakin John stockon

It would be one thing if he was jacking shots and missing...he has 31 pts on 13 fg attempts and 19 free throw attempts...that's all star level numbers.

No question great game...but he is looking for his shot every time down...Fiz is giving him a run and he is putting in the work so I guess I cannot complain...but I would like to see a bit of ball movement not just strict doenhill one man action

i actually did like his performance tonight. 60%FG nights for a guard. 15 shots taken and scored 30+ points...anyone should be able to get behind a stat line like that. Sure he didn't stop anyone, and yes its 1 night, but if both Mudiay and Frank had stat lines like this in any game, we'd be singing their praises. So kudos on a great night and hope there's more where that came from. Reason why DSJr was shooting so many shots is because the other shooters were sucking, so better than to defer to them tonight
Knox - 2 of 8
Hezonja - 3 of 11
Trier - 3 of 9
Dotson - 23 mins 4 of 8 and Kadeem - 15 mins 3 of 6.

So who should he have passed the ball to in the first 3 guys I listed, each of whom played 30+ mins?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

2/9/2019  6:59 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/9/2019  8:26 AM
Welpee wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Crashing through the game
On a one trick pony show
Through every loss we go
Chucking all the waaaay!
Basketballs, basketballs, baskets all the way,
Oh what the fukk this ****show is
Chucking all the waaaay!
Are you even a Knick fan? You seem to get off on all things negative about the Knicks.

He's a troll!! He reminds me of seatsblue or true blue, the dude that was banned a bunch of times and kept coming back with new names..wouldn't be surprised if that's him

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/9/2019  10:16 AM
fitzfarm wrote:Smith jr takes it to the hoop and dishes to a wide open lance Thomas 3 point shot.....brick ....

Smith jr should of had a double double if he was passing to real NBA players

That was the game right there. They could have gone up 1 and caused Detroit to call a TO. Instead Detroit went on a 7-0 run and the game was over. IMagine ifthat was KD or KLay? Shot made, NY goes on a run win the game.

That's a good thing that they lost, don't get me wrong but it shows why NY is having the bad year. MIssing shots and bad mistakes at the worst times.

DSjr had an efficient game! IF he hit his FT's he would have gone for 40! Not many NY PG's have done that, have they?

KNox looked really bad again. Looks tired and physically spent. Keeps making the same mistakes. I guess that is my concern with all our young guys...although Robinson has been better about fouls lately. They need time to mature.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/9/2019  11:16 AM
Welpee wrote:
On a one trick pony show
Through every loss we go
Chucking all the waaaay!
Chucking all the waaaay!
Are you even a Knick fan? You seem to get off on all things negative about the Knicks.

Not really. I just don't like selfish players putting up numbers in losing efforts. If that's how you define fandom then I am not a fan by your narrow definition. And I don't see personal accomplishment at the cost of team progress as a positive in a team sport. Does that answer your question?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/9/2019  11:58 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Welpee wrote:
On a one trick pony show
Through every loss we go
Chucking all the waaaay!
Chucking all the waaaay!

Not really. I just don't like selfish players putting up numbers in losing efforts. If that's how you define fandom then I am not a fan by your narrow definition. And I don't see personal accomplishment at the cost of team progress as a positive in a team sport. Does that answer your question?

Did you watch the game?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Game Thread: Knicks vs Pistons Part 2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy