Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/5/2019  10:29 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:Wow

1. Carlisle looks so forced in his delivery, to the point of asking Porzingis what he calls one of his guys. He doesn’t look thrilled to have to deal with that at all.

2. THJr, CLee and Burke look devastated. You would think that escaping our tank and joining the Doncic fan club would make them happy. Wonder if it has to do with the Porzingis circus.

3. Knicks fandom aside, this looks weird. So many things seem to be happening backstage that it gives a bad feeling about the situation.

Yup. Eventually all the pro KP people will realize we dodged a bullet especially if we hit a homerun this offseason

Scott Perry and sadly Steve Mills actually gained a lot of respect from me with that Carlisle showing.

I am one of those pro KP people. I am really questioning myself and how I accepted KP. Now I am looking back and I remember not liking that smirk he does but just said to myself that you need that to be a great player. I am so confused!

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/5/2019  10:34 AM
At the end of the day we can root for the knicks to have kept their self respect. Janis might have over stepped his boundry. Reality is KP got a likely max deal with his rights, play with 19 year old new BFF pg, time with Dirk and a franchise to bow down to him. David Blatt or whomever KP wants will be the coach when Carlisle tough act wears thin on these Euro's. He had a nice run. ITs Cubes team to do what he wants. If the team succeeds its a win win.
KP breaks down, its ugly.
Janis had leverage. He played it. Knicks have a different agenda and as long as they succeed then Im happy.
2021 finals Knicks vs. Mav!!! That after beating the nets in the conf. finals!!!
Knicks have a wide open chess board to play with now. INtersting days indeed!
anrst
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1054
USA
2/6/2019  12:26 PM
i still can't get over how pathetic this is

carlisle saying he "wants to recognize" janis

recognize for what!

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/6/2019  1:33 PM
it is kind of ridiculous. I wonder what would have happened if he were shipped to San Antonio? I can't see Pop even acknowledging Janis's existence
(5)(5)
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/6/2019  3:42 PM
Chandler wrote:it is kind of ridiculous. I wonder what would have happened if he were shipped to San Antonio? I can't see Pop even acknowledging Janis's existence

He might have said I'd like to recognize Christoph Waltz for his acting skills

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

2/6/2019  4:04 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Chandler wrote:it is kind of ridiculous. I wonder what would have happened if he were shipped to San Antonio? I can't see Pop even acknowledging Janis's existence

He might have said I'd like to recognize Christoph Waltz for his acting skills

I did like Django
Carlisle Takes Time to Recognize Janis at Press Conference

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy