[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks vs Griz Game Thread 3/2 1pm
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/3/2019  2:09 PM
Clean wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Considering the new additions havent even practiced with the team yet, no complaints here. Smith jr gets to the rim so easily.

I know he is not perfect but I really wanted a player who constantly drives to the hoop to put pressure on opposing teams defenses. I am glad to finally have one.

Me too. Burke was that early on, but you're right its been a long time coming.

AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

2/3/2019  2:09 PM
Kornet says KP Who????
ScoreBot
2/3/2019  2:10 PM
Q2 
NYK 41 MEM 42
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

Cartman718 wrote:Verdict on first half of DSJr so far?
showed both strengths and weaknesses. His drives are terrific but his defense is an issue and put him in early foul trouble. Shot needs work.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
GustavBahler wrote:Doubt we could afford him, but it would be nice to keep Jordan around for a couple of seasons, now thst KP is gone.

I agree. Really like having Jordan on this team. I wonder if they would do a Reddick like deal with him if things don’t work out in free agency.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

2/3/2019  2:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/3/2019  2:14 PM
Clean wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Considering the new additions havent even practiced with the team yet, no complaints here. Smith jr gets to the rim so easily.

I know he is not perfect but I really wanted a player who constantly drives to the hoop to put pressure on opposing teams defenses. I am glad to finally have one.

I appreciate a simple layup at the rim. Mudiay's herky jerky layup attempts were a source of agony for me, especially when they didn't go in.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/3/2019  2:12 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
we are better with the new additions no doubt about it. My only fear is that our draft position might suffer
There is quite a cluster of bad teams around the bottom 3. One win changes a lot.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1

2/3/2019  2:14 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
we are better with the new additions no doubt about it. My only fear is that our draft position might suffer
There is quite a cluster of bad teams around the bottom 3. One win changes a lot.
Yes although the new rules might make it better because the bottom 3 have same odds so even if we end 3rd worst we still have a decent chance
Uptown

2/3/2019  2:16 PM

Showed the positive effects a pg that takes to the ball to the hole and put constant pressure on the defence can have on the team....Got to the rack with ease, finished above the rim and on two plays, drew the defense in and kicked it out for wide open jumpers. Only saw one ill-advised shot...Dotson, Kornet and Knox will benefit tremendously playing alongside Smith...

Uptown

2/3/2019  2:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Doubt we could afford him, but it would be nice to keep Jordan around for a couple of seasons, now thst KP is gone.

I agree. Really like having Jordan on this team. I wonder if they would do a Reddick like deal with him if things don’t work out in free agency.

Would love to keep Jordan especially if we win big in free agency...

GustavBahler

2/3/2019  2:18 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Not scientific, but I look at the way Perry/Mills are amassing first rounders, shedding cap space, adding talent. Believe the BBall Gods will be more willing to look our way, than the old way.

StarksEwing1

2/3/2019  2:18 PM
Uptown wrote:

Showed the positive effects a pg that takes to the ball to the hole and put constant pressure on the defence can have on the team....Got to the rack with ease, finished above the rim and on two plays, drew the defense in and kicked it out for wide open jumpers. Only saw one ill-advised shot...Dotson, Kornet and Knox will benefit tremendously playing alongside Smith...

That was good. The question is his defense and can he develop a better shot. Still I liked what I saw
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/3/2019  2:20 PM
Uptown wrote:
So frank is out then?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
StarksEwing1

2/3/2019  2:20 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Not scientific, but I look at the way Perry/Mills are amassing first rounders, shedding cap space, adding talent. Believe the BBall Gods will be more willing to look our way, than the old way.

We are due for luck. However the Cavs always seem to win the lottery when they are bad
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/3/2019  2:21 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
That was good. The question is his defense and can he develop a better shot. Still I liked what I saw
Was the D better than Mudiays?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
StarksEwing1

2/3/2019  2:22 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
So frank is out then?
they want to play them together
GustavBahler

2/3/2019  2:22 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

We are due for luck. However the Cavs always seem to win the lottery when they are bad

Spike Lee is on a roll, wouldnt mind him repping the Knicks at the lotto.

Uptown

2/3/2019  2:24 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
So frank is out then?

No...Frank is a utility guy off the bench...He has the ability to back up both guard positions and if the other team goes small, can get some minutes at 3...

Uptown

2/3/2019  2:25 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
So frank is out then?
they want to play them together

I think they can play together some...I like Dotson next to Smith because if his ability to catch and shoot...

ScoreBot
2/3/2019  2:26 PM
Q3 10:31
NYK 41 MEM 46
Knicks vs Griz Game Thread 3/2 1pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy