Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/platform/amp/2019/2/2/18206290/the-unexpected-path-of-dennis-smith-jr-kristaps-porzingis-mavericks-nba-trade-deadline

Chemistry was an issue. Sometimes it just doesnt work out. Dont believe this is a situation where one side is to blame. Doncic is already one of the best P&R players in the league. Not that big a surprise that the focus had shifted to Doncic. Wether or not Smith jr. was pitch perfect, the lack of chemistry on the court made a change inevitable.

If Smith jr doesnt stick, dont believe its going to be because of his personality. More about what he does to round out his game. Im pretty sure he's got a huge chip on his shoulder at this point over this. Lets see how he responds.

You could be right about chemistry. Look ive made it known that im not a huge DSJ fan but there is no question he has offensive ability and is still very young. If we can somehow get him to work more on distribution and at least a little defense it could be a lot of fun.

I think this will turn out badly, but I'll still take Smith Jr's cost controlled contract over Mudiay. If we have to have one dimensional chuckers then I would want the least expensive and youngest one. Hoping he can be taught to play the right way but ZERO confidence in Fiz's ability to do so especially after a great caoch like Carlisle couldn't.

Carlisle was tough on Smith jr. characteristically tough. Never read anything about Carlisle suggesting that he was a problem. Believe Carlisle is too proud to apologize to Smith jr, if he didnt believe he could have handled the transition to Doncic better.

Smith jr was starting from day one, didnt get to ease into learning how to be a starting PG in the NBA.

NY will give Smithjr a great opportunity to run a team. Already has some experience to learn from. Not predicting anything, just glad he's here for the opportunity.

The idea that an accomplished coach has to apologize to an entitled 19 yr old, is why the NBA is falling apart at the seams. Opportunity wasn't lacking discipline was. Discipline more than talent is needed to succeed in the NBA. You can make it to the NBA on talent alone, because you now play only one year in college and may not have major weaknesses in your game exposed. Once you get here it's a different game and everyone elese is also faster, stronger and in a few cases smarter. A coach like Carlisle would have made him great if he had put in the effort sincerely opn both ends of teh floor. Fiz won't make him better, but may lead him to more highlight reels and short term foolishness.

Who says Carlisle didnt want to apologize? Who says Carlisle didnt do anything worth apologizing for? You are putting whatever happened on a kid, and giving mgmt, coaching, a complete pass. Carlisle took responsibility for not handling the situation the best way he could. Players dont respect coaches, organizations who pass the buck. Shows a lack of character to let a kid believe its all on him.

Carlisle is one of the toughest coaches to play for in NBA history. He's admitted that sometimes he doesnt get it right. Remember that huge dustup he got into with Rondo? Championship winning PG? Dont remember Carlisle apologizing for that.

Im old school as well. Never did buy into the idea that if a coach f's up somehow, he's supposed to act like he did nothing wrong, pin it on his players. Treating players with respect doesnt make them "entitled".

Frank was brought along gradually, which was the right thing to do. If he had been thrust into the starting job from day one, I doubt he would have performed as well. Wasnt ready. Just because Smith jr. didnt figure it all out his rookie year, doesnt mean he cant excel. You are writing the kid's epitath before he has played game one for the Knicks.

He was supplanted by one of the best rookies to come around in years, with a very brief chance to make it work. Glad that Dallas isnt the last opportunity that he will ever get in this league. Smith is an amazing athlete who has to learn to combine his athleticism, with a more well rounded game.

Glad he's getting the chance in NY to prove he can run a team long term. Havent seen anyone on the Knicks yet wbo has shown he can for more than a handful of games. You should welcome the competition.

Wait what?

Ok so why don't you explain what happened and how Carlisle ****ed up? And what he did that required apologizing? Do you realize Dennis Smith intentionally ignored plays that were being called for him because he was upset at losing his starting job to a player light years better than him? That's not entitled behavior from a fukking 19 or old?

Keep off the hyperbole.

When was this? The second they saw what they had with Doncic, it looks like they were falling over themselves to turn the team over to him. Making a transition to Doncic as the focal point of the offense, was the right thing to do. The way the way they went about doing that might have been badly handled. Smith jr. a few months earlier was being groomed as the PG/Floor general of the future, and like that its gone. Dont believe its hyperbole to say that Carlisle may have been too business like about it, and not factoring in Smith jr's age, and what he was told not long ago.

As far as hyperbole "one dimensional chucker" isnt exactly in depth analysis. Believe you're being a bit hasty here. And I cant get a refund on the DSJ uniform I bought you!

Everybody he doesn't like gets labeled "one dimensional chucker."

No just that the Knicks are the rehabilitation center for the ones that actually are one dimensional chuckers. Melo, Rose, THJR, Mudiay, Burke, Smith is an endless list of them. It's a disease

Which is a list similar to one you can probably formulate with any team not named the Warriors.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/4/2019  5:09 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:DSjr is not a bad add. He looks like Marbury to me (young version). Really can get to the basket at will. His moves around the basket will improve. He doesnt show a lot of court vision but he could certainly be a drive and dish guy like Steph was (minus the vaseline)

There is plenty to like about having him for the next 30ish games. He should do really well under Fiz. At the very worst he could be a great pump and dump. He looks great and we move him for a complimentary piece next to Kyrie and KD.

Or maybe he actually blossoms into a better player here and is a key to the team getting better. Dude is 21 years old and has some pretty wild hops and skills. He's as unproven as Knox, Frank and Mitch but I think all 4 could be also be very good. Time will tell.

I think DSJ is an upgrade from Mudiay. DSJ is on his rookie deal. Mudiay is up for a raise and I think it's probably better to let him get paid elsewhere

I think they are very similar with DSJ being better at everything.

There is no reason to keep Mudiay with DSJ here. IF you can get a 2nd rounder for him bye bye Felicia.

As for rebuilding I like having DSJ/Frank and Trier/Dotson as PG/SG youth. Lets see which cream rises.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
anrst
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1054
USA
2/4/2019  5:50 PM
it's hard for me to understand how/why DSJ is bad ... i just don't know enough about basketball
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/4/2019  6:02 PM
Welpee wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Welpee wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.mavsmoneyball.com/platform/amp/2019/2/2/18206290/the-unexpected-path-of-dennis-smith-jr-kristaps-porzingis-mavericks-nba-trade-deadline

Chemistry was an issue. Sometimes it just doesnt work out. Dont believe this is a situation where one side is to blame. Doncic is already one of the best P&R players in the league. Not that big a surprise that the focus had shifted to Doncic. Wether or not Smith jr. was pitch perfect, the lack of chemistry on the court made a change inevitable.

If Smith jr doesnt stick, dont believe its going to be because of his personality. More about what he does to round out his game. Im pretty sure he's got a huge chip on his shoulder at this point over this. Lets see how he responds.

You could be right about chemistry. Look ive made it known that im not a huge DSJ fan but there is no question he has offensive ability and is still very young. If we can somehow get him to work more on distribution and at least a little defense it could be a lot of fun.

I think this will turn out badly, but I'll still take Smith Jr's cost controlled contract over Mudiay. If we have to have one dimensional chuckers then I would want the least expensive and youngest one. Hoping he can be taught to play the right way but ZERO confidence in Fiz's ability to do so especially after a great caoch like Carlisle couldn't.

Carlisle was tough on Smith jr. characteristically tough. Never read anything about Carlisle suggesting that he was a problem. Believe Carlisle is too proud to apologize to Smith jr, if he didnt believe he could have handled the transition to Doncic better.

Smith jr was starting from day one, didnt get to ease into learning how to be a starting PG in the NBA.

NY will give Smithjr a great opportunity to run a team. Already has some experience to learn from. Not predicting anything, just glad he's here for the opportunity.

The idea that an accomplished coach has to apologize to an entitled 19 yr old, is why the NBA is falling apart at the seams. Opportunity wasn't lacking discipline was. Discipline more than talent is needed to succeed in the NBA. You can make it to the NBA on talent alone, because you now play only one year in college and may not have major weaknesses in your game exposed. Once you get here it's a different game and everyone elese is also faster, stronger and in a few cases smarter. A coach like Carlisle would have made him great if he had put in the effort sincerely opn both ends of teh floor. Fiz won't make him better, but may lead him to more highlight reels and short term foolishness.

Who says Carlisle didnt want to apologize? Who says Carlisle didnt do anything worth apologizing for? You are putting whatever happened on a kid, and giving mgmt, coaching, a complete pass. Carlisle took responsibility for not handling the situation the best way he could. Players dont respect coaches, organizations who pass the buck. Shows a lack of character to let a kid believe its all on him.

Carlisle is one of the toughest coaches to play for in NBA history. He's admitted that sometimes he doesnt get it right. Remember that huge dustup he got into with Rondo? Championship winning PG? Dont remember Carlisle apologizing for that.

Im old school as well. Never did buy into the idea that if a coach f's up somehow, he's supposed to act like he did nothing wrong, pin it on his players. Treating players with respect doesnt make them "entitled".

Frank was brought along gradually, which was the right thing to do. If he had been thrust into the starting job from day one, I doubt he would have performed as well. Wasnt ready. Just because Smith jr. didnt figure it all out his rookie year, doesnt mean he cant excel. You are writing the kid's epitath before he has played game one for the Knicks.

He was supplanted by one of the best rookies to come around in years, with a very brief chance to make it work. Glad that Dallas isnt the last opportunity that he will ever get in this league. Smith is an amazing athlete who has to learn to combine his athleticism, with a more well rounded game.

Glad he's getting the chance in NY to prove he can run a team long term. Havent seen anyone on the Knicks yet wbo has shown he can for more than a handful of games. You should welcome the competition.

Wait what?

Ok so why don't you explain what happened and how Carlisle ****ed up? And what he did that required apologizing? Do you realize Dennis Smith intentionally ignored plays that were being called for him because he was upset at losing his starting job to a player light years better than him? That's not entitled behavior from a fukking 19 or old?

Keep off the hyperbole.

When was this? The second they saw what they had with Doncic, it looks like they were falling over themselves to turn the team over to him. Making a transition to Doncic as the focal point of the offense, was the right thing to do. The way the way they went about doing that might have been badly handled. Smith jr. a few months earlier was being groomed as the PG/Floor general of the future, and like that its gone. Dont believe its hyperbole to say that Carlisle may have been too business like about it, and not factoring in Smith jr's age, and what he was told not long ago.

As far as hyperbole "one dimensional chucker" isnt exactly in depth analysis. Believe you're being a bit hasty here. And I cant get a refund on the DSJ uniform I bought you!

Everybody he doesn't like gets labeled "one dimensional chucker."

No just that the Knicks are the rehabilitation center for the ones that actually are one dimensional chuckers. Melo, Rose, THJR, Mudiay, Burke, Smith is an endless list of them. It's a disease

Which is a list similar to one you can probably formulate with any team not named the Warriors.

Probably. But I don't root for other teams, just da Knicks.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

2/4/2019  6:04 PM
fishmike wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
fishmike wrote:DSjr is not a bad add. He looks like Marbury to me (young version). Really can get to the basket at will. His moves around the basket will improve. He doesnt show a lot of court vision but he could certainly be a drive and dish guy like Steph was (minus the vaseline)

There is plenty to like about having him for the next 30ish games. He should do really well under Fiz. At the very worst he could be a great pump and dump. He looks great and we move him for a complimentary piece next to Kyrie and KD.

Or maybe he actually blossoms into a better player here and is a key to the team getting better. Dude is 21 years old and has some pretty wild hops and skills. He's as unproven as Knox, Frank and Mitch but I think all 4 could be also be very good. Time will tell.

I think DSJ is an upgrade from Mudiay. DSJ is on his rookie deal. Mudiay is up for a raise and I think it's probably better to let him get paid elsewhere

I think they are very similar with DSJ being better at everything.

There is no reason to keep Mudiay with DSJ here. IF you can get a 2nd rounder for him bye bye Felicia.

As for rebuilding I like having DSJ/Frank and Trier/Dotson as PG/SG youth. Lets see which cream rises.

A second rounder for Mudiay? Would you do that trade from the other side? I think we just let him walk.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
TripleThreat
Member: #3997

2/4/2019  6:29 PM
anrst wrote:it's hard for me to understand how/why DSJ is bad ... i just don't know enough about basketball

Very talented from a raw skill set standpoint.

Chucker. Reluctant defender. Shitheel attitude.

He has the raw talent to be a HOF player one day. He's that talented on a physical level. But he has a growing rep around the league for being a gigantic pain in the ass/piece of ****.

Carlisle has a rep of being able to fix nearly any headcase. His "Apology" is basically announcing to the league that he believes DSJr can't be fixed. It's a very open but backdoor **** you to DSJr. It's not an apology.

"Sorry, I can't fix you for being a ****head"

That's all it is, it's that simple.

Kemet
Member: #6148

2/4/2019  8:10 PM
Why did the Mavs make the trade for KP when the Mavs team were playing close to .500 ball through first half of the season?
The KP trade will put the Mavs in the 2019 draft lottery to hope for their protected 1-5 pick.
Mavs owner Cuban and head coach Carlisle lied about wanting DSJr. The Mavs organization really wanted Frank in the 2017 draft for factual reason of adding defense-depth in the guard rotation for all the high-scoring PG/SG in the western conference that DSJr 2nd season in the West could not match-up against.
DSJr. performance and work ethic was not up to par for coach Carlisle, nor was in up to par against the Mavs western conference opponents guards.
For 30 minute playing time DSJr. average to get to the foul line once per game being the ball handler, plus the 4 to 5 assist per game never made up for the 2 to 3 turnovers in the 2nd half of each game.
Plus DSJr. poor defense performance vs Harden/CP3/Curry/Klay/Lilliard/McCollum/Westbrook/Paull/and the other young top guards in the West had to be nerve racking for coach Carlisle.

How well will DSJr. do in New York under coach Fizdale? Well coach Fizdale 50 games (10-40 TANK) coaching the Knicks has not improve or develop any player on the Knick roster to perform one game of team-ball this season. DSJr. may feel at home under Fizdale's half-court isolation system without any defense demands.
Fizdale has refuse to build a tandem backcourt of guards throughout the 50 game rotation .. Fizdale change-change lineup and change-change rotation never letting the players get familiar in a certain lineup or rotation.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/5/2019  9:42 AM
Kemet wrote:Why did the Mavs make the trade for KP when the Mavs team were playing close to .500 ball through first half of the season?
The KP trade will put the Mavs in the 2019 draft lottery to hope for their protected 1-5 pick.
Mavs owner Cuban and head coach Carlisle lied about wanting DSJr. The Mavs organization really wanted Frank in the 2017 draft for factual reason of adding defense-depth in the guard rotation for all the high-scoring PG/SG in the western conference that DSJr 2nd season in the West could not match-up against.
DSJr. performance and work ethic was not up to par for coach Carlisle, nor was in up to par against the Mavs western conference opponents guards.
For 30 minute playing time DSJr. average to get to the foul line once per game being the ball handler, plus the 4 to 5 assist per game never made up for the 2 to 3 turnovers in the 2nd half of each game.
Plus DSJr. poor defense performance vs Harden/CP3/Curry/Klay/Lilliard/McCollum/Westbrook/Paull/and the other young top guards in the West had to be nerve racking for coach Carlisle.

How well will DSJr. do in New York under coach Fizdale? Well coach Fizdale 50 games (10-40 TANK) coaching the Knicks has not improve or develop any player on the Knick roster to perform one game of team-ball this season. DSJr. may feel at home under Fizdale's half-court isolation system without any defense demands.
Fizdale has refuse to build a tandem backcourt of guards throughout the 50 game rotation .. Fizdale change-change lineup and change-change rotation never letting the players get familiar in a certain lineup or rotation.

You really think this trade had more to do about getting rid of Smith then acquiring KP.
If Mavs wanted Frank(defender the deaperatelyneeded to stop the West) why didnt they ask,for him to be included in the trade?
This has less to do about Dennis and all to do about teaming up KP and Doncic for many years to come. Both who have showed star potential.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
2/5/2019  10:05 AM
TripleThreat wrote:
anrst wrote:it's hard for me to understand how/why DSJ is bad ... i just don't know enough about basketball

Very talented from a raw skill set standpoint.

Chucker. Reluctant defender. Shitheel attitude.

He has the raw talent to be a HOF player one day. He's that talented on a physical level. But he has a growing rep around the league for being a gigantic pain in the ass/piece of ****.

Carlisle has a rep of being able to fix nearly any headcase. His "Apology" is basically announcing to the league that he believes DSJr can't be fixed. It's a very open but backdoor **** you to DSJr. It's not an apology.

"Sorry, I can't fix you for being a ****head"

That's all it is, it's that simple.

If Iverson came out of college now, would people sht all over him?

Chandler
Member: #6197

2/5/2019  10:26 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/5/2019  1:12 PM
because he has a knicks jersey on i'll root for him.

his biggest challenge is embracing the criticisms against him and working on those issues until they are strengths. At the moment I don't see that, but fingers are crossed

(5)(5)
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/5/2019  1:07 PM
"Don't show a fool a job half completed....."
Nalod won't be a fool and thus won't commit to any impression that comes off this season.
That includes the systemless ball Fiz is playing.
By August 1st we'll have most of the answers we need. Who we drafted and signed as a free agent.
One thing is expect the unexpected. That might mean a player who is restricted and we over pay him for the still potential. Not Hardaway part 2, but something that will set our hair on fire.
Why say this? Durant starphuch thing is too obvious and while I am in on it, Im prepared otherwise.
Knicks are doing shyt differently now. This week took a lot of balls to make that move. I see the potential. And the recipe for disaster if you think about our past.

Franks injury is fake. He is hiding him from Dolan!!!
I do think Mudiay is toast here not that Dennis is here. Nalod's a NC State kind of guy. Sort of. My son graduated there. Smith JR. had ACl in Senior year of high school, slow start in College, did real well in back of ACC season! Was considered destined to be top NBA pick before injury. Carlisle and Dallas for him might not have been best combo. So Im on board to root for his success. Fiz will let him flow and open up his game. Put him and frank in there and let it fly! We get kyrie, we can trade him. By then we might have increased his value.
I don't care if we win another game this season. Individual development over team development.
If Rainman says im wrong, Then I know im right.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/5/2019  2:13 PM
Before Phil Jackson passed on perhaps the most exciting prospect of the 2017 rookie class, the Knicks president encouraged Dennis Smith Jr. to eat an exotic delicacy.

"We went out to some restaurant and they had me eat some octopus, like an actual octopus tentacle," Smith Jr. told the Daily News. "First time ever. I wasn't going to try it, honestly. They kind of put the pressure on me to do it."
---------------------------------------------------

"I talked to our scouts a lot about Frank before the draft. I went over and watched Frank play prior to the draft, met with Frank's coaches and learned a lot about who he is as a player and who he is as a person," Mills said. "So I'm very comfortable with that draft pick. I would have selected Frank at that point in the draft myself. He's a guy that fits in everything that we're talking about right now. He's a smart basketball player. He focuses defensively and his approach to the game, his work ethic, fit exactly in the direction that we want to take this team."

Steve Mills Blog:
A Long-range Vision

All these years later, you would not have to cut deep to find the blood of a basketball player. The feel for the game, for the gym sweat, for taking shots by the hundreds in practice, is always with me. I’m still captivated by the game.

Now, I’m the one called upon to exercise wisdom. In May — before we brought in Scott — I traveled to France to watch Frank Ntilikina. His physical tools were obvious, and I noticed how as point guard he sensed when to defer to his teammates on offense and when to turn on the aggressiveness.

He, Porzingis and Hardaway, along with Hernangómez and Ron Baker, will exemplify a new defensive mindset that puts a premium on making stops. Only from there can a productive offense flow. We will emphasize ball movement, body movement, spacing and screening, while understanding that these changes will be a work in progress. We may not be there at first, but that’s the brand of ball our players will aspire to fulfill.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ankurk
Member: #6075

2/5/2019  5:02 PM
I was going to post about DSJ's arrival making frank expandable. Prior to DSJ to NYK - dallas was looking at DSJ for Mo Bamba.
Mo bamba is out with a stress fracture now and orlando wants a young pg. Swinging a trade for bamba would be great IMO. Similar skillset to Mitch but better offensive game. Why not have deandre teach two young bigs instead of one.
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/5/2019  5:24 PM
ankurk wrote:I was going to post about DSJ's arrival making frank expandable. Prior to DSJ to NYK - dallas was looking at DSJ for Mo Bamba.
Mo bamba is out with a stress fracture now and orlando wants a young pg. Swinging a trade for bamba would be great IMO. Similar skillset to Mitch but better offensive game. Why not have deandre teach two young bigs instead of one.

agreed! Deandre Jordan would be a great mentor for two guys that are a few years away, both have superstar potential. Jordan could help tap into that.

a frank for mo bamboo works strait up and might work out in the long run for both teams. I love frank but with Dennis, and the potential of getting Kyrie would push frank right out of our rotation.

ankurk
Member: #6075

2/5/2019  5:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/5/2019  5:48 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
ankurk wrote:I was going to post about DSJ's arrival making frank expandable. Prior to DSJ to NYK - dallas was looking at DSJ for Mo Bamba.

agreed! Deandre Jordan would be a great mentor for two guys that are a few years away, both have superstar potential. Jordan could help tap into that.

a frank for mo bamboo works strait up and might work out in the long run for both teams. I love frank but with Dennis, and the potential of getting Kyrie would push frank right out of our rotation.

right?
Have a young 5 of dsj dotson/trier knox bamba mitch
add in our 2019 pick with 2 max's and sprinkle in some minimum vets and we have a win now as well as a young core for the future

Late in a game and our C is in foul trouble you send in the kids for D to close out a game
Kyrie, 2019 pick, KD, Bamba, Mitch

enough balance of offense and defense. Thats a block party in the paint

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
2/5/2019  6:34 PM
ankurk wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

right?
add in our 2019 pick with 2 max's and sprinkle in some minimum vets and we have a win now as well as a young core for the future

Late in a game and our C is in foul trouble you send in the kids for D to close out a game

no. i don’t believe in bamba. i do believe in frank. we have the foresight to wait for him? it’s not obvious he’ll take a few extra years to get to the point where he’ll then be one of the top guards in the league for the following 8-10 years?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/5/2019  8:48 PM
Marv wrote:
ankurk wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

right?

no. i don’t believe in bamba. i do believe in frank. we have the foresight to wait for him? it’s not obvious he’ll take a few extra years to get to the point where he’ll then be one of the top guards in the league for the following 8-10 years?

Hearing bad things about Bamba. Heard a Thabeet comparison from someone.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/5/2019  9:28 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Marv wrote:
ankurk wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

right?

Hearing bad things about Bamba. Heard a Thabeet comparison from someone.

Yeah I like Robinson way more than Bamba. I’m good without Bamba.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/5/2019  10:05 PM
Saw a dynamic PG tonight, who got teammates involved. Multi-dimensional.
JamesKPolk
Member: #4093

2/5/2019  10:07 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Saw a dynamic PG tonight, who got teammates involved. Multi-dimensional.

He's done these things with Dallas.

He doesn't have good vision for a guard and he's a bad shooter and defender. He can have a career as a good backup/6th man but don't expect anything more and don't be fooled by big numbers on the worst team in the NBA.

"Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world." - James K Polk
Dennis Smith Jr

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy