[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Fear the Beard! No Harden...Fear the Tank! - Knicks Rockets Game Thread
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

1/23/2019  10:44 PM
MS wrote:I’ve seen enough of Mudiay. We need to cut the guy and start Trier at the one. Frank and Dotson should be playing all the backup minutes possible. They can’t waste youth development on guys that won’t be here going forward. Especially a guy that’s up next year, those minutes would be better served going to Lee to build some value and hope a playoff team over the cap would take a veteran that can shoot and defend.

Kanter is entertaining, but play Korner and Robinson and see if we can move Kanter with Noah for a couple of second rounders.

This team has shown enough signs this year and played some of the better teams tough to know we have some future pieces. Nice effort this eve.

Now you did it, cue the trolls

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/23/2019  10:51 PM
Zo to Berman, 'We were communicating passionately because we both care."
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/23/2019  10:53 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
MS wrote:I’ve seen enough of Mudiay. We need to cut the guy and start Trier at the one. Frank and Dotson should be playing all the backup minutes possible. They can’t waste youth development on guys that won’t be here going forward. Especially a guy that’s up next year, those minutes would be better served going to Lee to build some value and hope a playoff team over the cap would take a veteran that can shoot and defend.

Kanter is entertaining, but play Korner and Robinson and see if we can move Kanter with Noah for a couple of second rounders.

This team has shown enough signs this year and played some of the better teams tough to know we have some future pieces. Nice effort this eve.

Now you did it, cue the trolls

He looked horrible in the game. Any box score observations?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

1/24/2019  12:48 AM
Wow, zo is a beast, I’d start him over Mudiay now... guy looks like he’s gonna break out
TLover
Member: #381
USA
1/24/2019  1:30 AM
Bad look by Fiz.. you can’t get thrown out during that point of the game.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/24/2019  6:13 AM
Every single one of Hardens 61 was unassisted...
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/24/2019  7:51 AM
Great game by Trier. Kid does not pass. Loved the way he finished the game. This is a good role for him and kicks went toe to toe with a good team. Mudiay is not the answer. Frank had a very good game but he has to score some. HE does so many good things on the floor not all shows up on the box score but he has to hit some shots.
He played some good defense on harden last night as did Trier. Funny to say that on a guy that hung 61pts. He is unstoppable.
Trier in my mind disrupted Mudiay’s position on the knicks at a better price going forward. not a good game for Knox last night, rookie kind of night.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/24/2019  8:55 AM
Nalod wrote:Great game by Trier. Kid does not pass. Loved the way he finished the game. This is a good role for him and kicks went toe to toe with a good team. Mudiay is not the answer. Frank had a very good game but he has to score some. HE does so many good things on the floor not all shows up on the box score but he has to hit some shots.
He played some good defense on harden last night as did Trier. Funny to say that on a guy that hung 61pts. He is unstoppable.
Trier in my mind disrupted Mudiay’s position on the knicks at a better price going forward. not a good game for Knox last night, rookie kind of night.
Its good to see Trier get back to his earlier season form after the injury.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/24/2019  9:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/24/2019  9:03 AM
did i just read the stat sheet correct..O points for frank again, in 24 minutes. 24 teams played last night, over a 140 players played at least 24 minutes, and our frank was the only one to post a doughnut.

frank all we needed was your usually 6 points

ES
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/24/2019  9:32 AM
Nalod wrote:Great game by Trier. Kid does not pass. Loved the way he finished the game. This is a good role for him and kicks went toe to toe with a good team. Mudiay is not the answer. Frank had a very good game but he has to score some. HE does so many good things on the floor not all shows up on the box score but he has to hit some shots.

i was at the game last night. i agree with a lot of your points.

trier's a beast. keep him at sg - he's not a pg.
he and robinson are really progressing. mitch gotta reel in his dumb fouls at some point.

frank will continue to need more time. he's going to have a slower transition to being a total nba pg but it'll be well worth it to have patience because he's gonna be great.

knox looks like a gangly kid who has not grown into his body or game yet. another one who will be dynamite in time.

kp looked great on the bench. great body language and camaraderie with his teammates.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/24/2019  9:41 AM
Marv wrote:

i was at the game last night. i agree with a lot of your points.

trier's a beast. keep him at sg - he's not a pg.
he and robinson are really progressing. mitch gotta reel in his dumb fouls at some point.

frank will continue to need more time. he's going to have a slower transition to being a total nba pg but it'll be well worth it to have patience because he's gonna be great.

knox looks like a gangly kid who has not grown into his body or game yet. another one who will be dynamite in time.

kp looked great on the bench. great body language and camaraderie with his teammates.

Agreed. We all knew having such a young team it was gonna be a bumpy ride(especially without KP) but it will be worth it because we have young pieces who will only get better
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/24/2019  10:44 AM

Loved Frank's defensive tenacity. He was the only one that actually slowed Harden down. I was not happy that he didn't look to drive when he had the opportunity. I mean, every time Harden is on you then you should be taking that fool to the hole. I do like that he sets people up. He got Dotson going in that run.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/24/2019  12:27 PM
knicks1248 wrote:did i just read the stat sheet correct..O points for frank again, in 24 minutes. 24 teams played last night, over a 140 players played at least 24 minutes, and our frank was the only one to post a doughnut.

6 assists 2 TOs so that's something he found ways to contribute, but yes desperately needs to score as well. this is the nba now, not high school.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/24/2019  2:58 PM
"'We got into it a little bit, but me knowing my guys I know how to get into them with that,' Hardaway said"

I think THJr is projecting leadership in his words...ONLY. Fact is he's hardly a leader.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/24/2019  5:26 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Wow, zo is a beast, I’d start him over Mudiay now... guy looks like he’s gonna break out

How was his defense?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Kemet
Member: #6148

1/24/2019  5:30 PM
knicks1248 wrote:did i just read the stat sheet correct..O points for frank again, in 24 minutes. 24 teams played last night, over a 140 players played at least 24 minutes, and our frank was the only one to post a doughnut.

Frank lead the charge to increase the lead in the first half, then lead the charge to come from behind by 12 points to 2 points (90-92) before being taking out the game. The Knicks would have beat the tired Rockets just like Philly did the other night if Puppet Fiz would have had Kanter & MitchRob in the rotation, plus taught Knox how to keep the ball moving, box-out of the paint, screen on the perimeter, and learn how to pass the ball to teammates !!!

Fear the Beard! No Harden...Fear the Tank! - Knicks Rockets Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy