Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
1/22/2019  3:10 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:I don’t think anyone here realize that the Knicks are running a shut show. If your going to lose lose but do it trying to learn something. They aren’t learning defense they aren’t learning offensive execution. Youth movement doesn’t have to mean lose and lose some more they have to have a learning curve. Can anyone honestly say this group is learning team basketball?

I agree. What I question is not what we think they should be learning, but when? Also while we think its perfectly logical to think they should, perhaps they are on a different task?
I remember when MDA kinda thru in the towel and "Dumbed down" the defense. They could not do it. Since the roster was in such a state of flux it might not have made sense to do it.
Maybe Fiz is trying to just get Mudiay and frank to "Be themselves" then build on it. Some games we see frank be very aggressive on offense and not really care about missing shots. once he can gain some confidence in that, then let him build on that but bring back his unselfish game. Trier looks like he does not a green light when ever. Knox is still very young and his future is as a scorer. Let him acclimate to that at this level then bring in "team concepts". This is not SAS or any established team.
For that matter what will we ask of KP? Go out and just do what your comfortable doing and gain your confidence back?
Im not saying anyone is wrong, im just speculating and perhaps that makes some sense of it and if so it does not indict Fiz as being an idiot as some suggest. This guy won chips as assistant in Miami. He has seen it and been a part of it.

Sometimes you have to coach to what you got. I know its the NBA and should be more ready. Frank was drafted by one regime and coach and now has his second in two seasons. Knox has had gone from High school, then Calipari and now Fiz. That's a lot of change. if Knox or drafted on SAS they'd sit for a year or two.

Do you think in High School they tell the kids to find themselves? Hell no the coach has a tight grip on schemes and style of play. What Fiz is doing is creating very bad habits. They become harder and harder to break away from once the become ingrained. Melo is probably the prime example of unable to adjust his game. This is going to happen to these young players. They need to be told what and how.

And FIZ said this himself, he specifically stated that these young guys are developing bad habits and they will be hard to break, and he has said this more than once or twice..IMO it was a shot a management

When he said I'm just going to let frank be frank and do whatever he is comfortable doing, In other words, im done trying to teach him how to be something he doesn't want to be, and i feel JH felt the same way..

Frank will not be comfortable without a system.

AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
1/22/2019  3:35 PM
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:I don’t think anyone here realize that the Knicks are running a shut show. If your going to lose lose but do it trying to learn something. They aren’t learning defense they aren’t learning offensive execution. Youth movement doesn’t have to mean lose and lose some more they have to have a learning curve. Can anyone honestly say this group is learning team basketball?

I agree. What I question is not what we think they should be learning, but when? Also while we think its perfectly logical to think they should, perhaps they are on a different task?
I remember when MDA kinda thru in the towel and "Dumbed down" the defense. They could not do it. Since the roster was in such a state of flux it might not have made sense to do it.
Maybe Fiz is trying to just get Mudiay and frank to "Be themselves" then build on it. Some games we see frank be very aggressive on offense and not really care about missing shots. once he can gain some confidence in that, then let him build on that but bring back his unselfish game. Trier looks like he does not a green light when ever. Knox is still very young and his future is as a scorer. Let him acclimate to that at this level then bring in "team concepts". This is not SAS or any established team.
For that matter what will we ask of KP? Go out and just do what your comfortable doing and gain your confidence back?
Im not saying anyone is wrong, im just speculating and perhaps that makes some sense of it and if so it does not indict Fiz as being an idiot as some suggest. This guy won chips as assistant in Miami. He has seen it and been a part of it.

Sometimes you have to coach to what you got. I know its the NBA and should be more ready. Frank was drafted by one regime and coach and now has his second in two seasons. Knox has had gone from High school, then Calipari and now Fiz. That's a lot of change. if Knox or drafted on SAS they'd sit for a year or two.

Do you think in High School they tell the kids to find themselves? Hell no the coach has a tight grip on schemes and style of play. What Fiz is doing is creating very bad habits. They become harder and harder to break away from once the become ingrained. Melo is probably the prime example of unable to adjust his game. This is going to happen to these young players. They need to be told what and how.

And FIZ said this himself, he specifically stated that these young guys are developing bad habits and they will be hard to break, and he has said this more than once or twice..IMO it was a shot a management

When he said I'm just going to let frank be frank and do whatever he is comfortable doing, In other words, im done trying to teach him how to be something he doesn't want to be, and i feel JH felt the same way..

There is no system without the parts.
How you can plug 5 players in the system that should have 9-10?
Development is one task but improving the roster is another.
So as a coach you need to build a value of your trade assets.
After trade deadline we will see majority of minutes given to those who slated to stay.
The rest of the dudes who will not be traded/release/bought-out will fill the void and cover for injured or tired legs.
Losing will became blowouts. And this is all great.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/22/2019  4:05 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Nalod wrote:Rainman is a good example of why you don’t show a fool a job half done, since halfway through it looks even worse than in the beginning. It’s similar to how pieces of material appear before they are sown together into a suit, or a car that has been disassembled into parts, or a patient’s body in the middle of an operation. We are unable to understand the final result since we must first develop the desires and qualities necessary for seeing this. Since a sports team is an abstract work in progress and no two are a like it fails those with little imagination that until the desired result is accomplished it can be verified.
Embiid and Simmons are the best two picks. Sixers wiffed on Carter Williams, Okafor, Nerlens Noel and thus far Fultz. The depths thru 5 seasons included picking Embiid who sat for a year and Simmons unfortunate injury.
more important was small moves like Saric and Covington that delivered Butler.
"Imagine if they drafted Tatum". They didn't. They actually burned a pick to move up two spots to grab Fultz. The point is teams make mistakes enroute to success. Boston big moves were based on damn good trades getting Crowder and Issiah Thomas. Drafting Rozier was good but he needed time to develop. Like Two years! Moving Avery Bradley was very good. Kid can play but good teams push good players via trades and keep moving up. We are not there yet. Whining won't get it done sooner either.

Rainman, its obvious your not going to change and while you might not agree with many of us you might refrain from your snarky attitude. I think most respond with their opinions and if you don't agree that's ok but be polite.

Knicks1248 posts symbolizes the impatient fan that most talk about when they say its impossible to rebuild in NY....I tend to disagree with most of his posts and your analogies are on point and make a ton of sense....

However, isn't it ironic that you are telling him to be Polite, yet, you continue to chase this man from one thread to another, and post to post to repeatedly call this man "Rainman"?

No one really responds to him,

Rainman...lol...needs to save that stupid name for MILLs who's been raining bull sht on this franchise for 6 straight lottery season..

People are patient when they see progress, do you see any progress from last season..

You highlighted a statement about you.
Again, your ignoring all the things that lead to 6 losing seasons including the 54 win season.
Your ignoring how many lottery picks did we have in those seasons?
Phil is gone. Mills was not the man in the phil era. You have have one season and a half on Mills thus far. Your ignoring many facts. They are told to you. You don't hear it.
Who has fits, is linear in thinking and redundant?
This picture: Tom cruise is the many posters trying to help you understand. Look at Dustin Hoffman. He can't hear. We all know the knicks are awful. We all see the defense is awful.

Nalod
USA
1/22/2019  4:09 PM
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I agree. Remember when some posters were saying he needs to go the Gleague and let it rip? Or knox?
Knicks are playing that kind of ball right now. Its ugly. Funny, Trier seems to be TRYING play more efficiently and not shoot as much as when he was contract hunting.
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

1/22/2019  4:24 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Nalod wrote:Rainman is a good example of why you don’t show a fool a job half done, since halfway through it looks even worse than in the beginning. It’s similar to how pieces of material appear before they are sown together into a suit, or a car that has been disassembled into parts, or a patient’s body in the middle of an operation. We are unable to understand the final result since we must first develop the desires and qualities necessary for seeing this. Since a sports team is an abstract work in progress and no two are a like it fails those with little imagination that until the desired result is accomplished it can be verified.
Embiid and Simmons are the best two picks. Sixers wiffed on Carter Williams, Okafor, Nerlens Noel and thus far Fultz. The depths thru 5 seasons included picking Embiid who sat for a year and Simmons unfortunate injury.
"Imagine if they drafted Tatum". They didn't. They actually burned a pick to move up two spots to grab Fultz. The point is teams make mistakes enroute to success. Boston big moves were based on damn good trades getting Crowder and Issiah Thomas. Drafting Rozier was good but he needed time to develop. Like Two years! Moving Avery Bradley was very good. Kid can play but good teams push good players via trades and keep moving up. We are not there yet. Whining won't get it done sooner either.

Rainman, its obvious your not going to change and while you might not agree with many of us you might refrain from your snarky attitude. I think most respond with their opinions and if you don't agree that's ok but be polite.

Knicks1248 posts symbolizes the impatient fan that most talk about when they say its impossible to rebuild in NY....I tend to disagree with most of his posts and your analogies are on point and make a ton of sense....

However, isn't it ironic that you are telling him to be Polite, yet, you continue to chase this man from one thread to another, and post to post to repeatedly call this man "Rainman"?

Rainman...lol...needs to save that stupid name for MILLs who's been raining bull sht on this franchise for 6 straight lottery season..

People are patient when they see progress, do you see any progress from last season..

Again, your ignoring all the things that lead to 6 losing seasons including the 54 win season.
Phil is gone. Mills was not the man in the phil era. You have have one season and a half on Mills thus far. Your ignoring many facts. They are told to you. You don't hear it.
This picture: Tom cruise is the many posters trying to help you understand. Look at Dustin Hoffman. He can't hear. We all know the knicks are awful. We all see the defense is awful.

Exactly. However its a lost cause trying to reason with that guy. We all hate losing but we knew it was gonna be like this with a young team missing our best player. Things will get better. Getting rid of all the kids/picks for "veterans" wont do a damn thing. I have liked Mills moves so far and am interested in what he does this summer with the cap space and hopefully a top 3 pick
knicks1248
Member: #582
1/22/2019  4:42 PM
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

After trade deadline we will see majority of minutes given to those who slated to stay.
The rest of the dudes who will not be traded/release/bought-out will fill the void and cover for injured or tired legs.

Unfortunately we don't build value, we decrease it.

even THJ had more value when he got here, but we gave him a stupid contract, then overwhelmed him in a role not suitable for him..

Couldn't turn Gomez into nothing more than a late 2nd round pick from Charlotte, Not to say that was really bad, but after the summer he had teams were asking was he available.with KP, NOAH, koq, and beasly, it was stupid not to take the trade, instead you waited until he requested a trade, lowering his value

Did baker's value rise, or KOQ, or lee, or noah, or AA, or Dwill..

This FO is slow, like training day slow..

ES
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
1/22/2019  4:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/22/2019  4:58 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Autism is much to real for me the picture I find a little offensive. Knicks 1248 is right about one thing and that the Knicks need to teach the young good habits to take into next year.

arkrud
USA
1/22/2019  6:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/22/2019  6:40 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

even THJ had more value when he got here, but we gave him a stupid contract, then overwhelmed him in a role not suitable for him..

Couldn't turn Gomez into nothing more than a late 2nd round pick from Charlotte, Not to say that was really bad, but after the summer he had teams were asking was he available.with KP, NOAH, koq, and beasly, it was stupid not to take the trade, instead you waited until he requested a trade, lowering his value

It is good that they are slow.
We saw a lot of "fast thinkers" over last 20 years.
Better be slow that stupid.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/22/2019  7:07 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Knicks got two picks for Hernangomez. Tim was playing well prior to the plantar fascia issue. Since having it he has stopped driving which was an effective part of his game. KOQ barely plays for Indy. Lee had a great year last year. His age and contract are what compromise his trade value. Not sure where your going with Baker. He was never going to play up to the level of his contract. Noah turned out to be @ss but was identified as a huge over pay immediately. None of the guys you mentioned were given deals under Perry. Phil is gone. His mistakes are his. Mills has been better with Perry in place.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
1/22/2019  8:06 PM
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

How is this draft route panning out, we have 10 wins, no game changers on the roster, no one is really getting better and we haven't traded a 1st round pick since 2013..Nothing rock solid with KP, Frank, dotson, trier, mitch, knox...Thats six draft picks.

You know the problem with some of you, you press the reset button every off season, and you know why you do that, because either the roster, coach, or president is new, and then you preach the patience BS.

You guys accept the losing because your so fixated on the draft, NEVER MIND THAT THE LOSING IS BRINGING MAJOR CHANGES EVERY OFF SEASON that kills continuity

We kept 75% of the roster, same GM, same president from last season, and we have gotten worse by a mile, mills(FA SPENDING) has netted us Mario and THJ, and no ones really looking at them as a part of the future.. A yr after his signing he's on everyone's trade proposals...and now your looking forward to his next FA signing as if you were impress with the previous

Somebody said they like the moves mills is making..What fkng moves is he making, signing "yes men like perry and handcuffing him, or maybe you enjoy the selfish brain dead G league roster that needs a minimum of 4yrs to make a slight difference

Mix up your fckng roster with a balance of youth and blue chip vets...NOW

This ass hole hasn't landed a top tier FA since he's gotten here 5+ yrs ago , As GM, or PREZ..He hasn't made any block buster trades, and hasn't leveled up a single position on the roster....GET FCKNG REAL...I HAVE NO LOVE FOR MILLS AND IT ALL STARTED WHEN HE SIGNED JR SMITHS BROTHER.

He's a fck boy with ulteria motives, like being a princeton alumni with a president title...what does he know about building a NBA championship team...where in his past has he shown you he is capable of anything but the spinning wheels BS he's showing you...

Please someone tell me something that this guy has done that gives you hope, the roster is total trash

ES
knicks1248
1/22/2019  8:24 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Knicks got two picks for Hernangomez. Tim was playing well prior to the plantar fascia issue. Since having it he has stopped driving which was an effective part of his game. KOQ barely plays for Indy. Lee had a great year last year. His age and contract are what compromise his trade value. Not sure where your going with Baker. He was never going to play up to the level of his contract. Noah turned out to be @ss but was identified as a huge over pay immediately. None of the guys you mentioned were given deals under Perry. Phil is gone. His mistakes are his. Mills has been better with Perry in place.

Tim was playing well last yr before he got hurt, is that going to be his M O, Knicks could of had Kyrie for Gomez, franks and a 1st rounder..Thats before they sunk their value

They went and had a TOWN HALL meet and greet and stated we wont trade for players who we can get as FA...OH YEAH, OK, your track record says otherwise

Perry is on a string dude..AKA puppet just like mills was under phil..He distinctively said in the press introduction that perry will bring ideas to him and he will have the final say...did you see any other NBA owner looking to hire MILLS at any point in his life....HE SUCKS CRUSH, HE'd a dolan boy like I T..

He couldn't even get Lamarcus Aldridge, or convince PHIL of anything other than NOAH

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/22/2019  8:49 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Tim was playing well last yr before he got hurt, is that going to be his M O, Knicks could of had Kyrie for Gomez, franks and a 1st rounder..Thats before they sunk their value

They went and had a TOWN HALL meet and greet and stated we wont trade for players who we can get as FA...OH YEAH, OK, your track record says otherwise

Perry is on a string dude..AKA puppet just like mills was under phil..He distinctively said in the press introduction that perry will bring ideas to him and he will have the final say...did you see any other NBA owner looking to hire MILLS at any point in his life....HE SUCKS CRUSH, HE'd a dolan boy like I T..

He couldn't even get Lamarcus Aldridge, or convince PHIL of anything other than NOAH

I think you are really starting to lose it this time
Nalod
USA
1/22/2019  9:39 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

How is this draft route panning out, we have 10 wins, no game changers on the roster, no one is really getting better and we haven't traded a 1st round pick since 2013..Nothing rock solid with KP, Frank, dotson, trier, mitch, knox...Thats six draft picks.

You know the problem with some of you, you press the reset button every off season, and you know why you do that, because either the roster, coach, or president is new, and then you preach the patience BS.

You guys accept the losing because your so fixated on the draft, NEVER MIND THAT THE LOSING IS BRINGING MAJOR CHANGES EVERY OFF SEASON that kills continuity

We kept 75% of the roster, same GM, same president from last season, and we have gotten worse by a mile, mills(FA SPENDING) has netted us Mario and THJ, and no ones really looking at them as a part of the future.. A yr after his signing he's on everyone's trade proposals...and now your looking forward to his next FA signing as if you were impress with the previous

Somebody said they like the moves mills is making..What fkng moves is he making, signing "yes men like perry and handcuffing him, or maybe you enjoy the selfish brain dead G league roster that needs a minimum of 4yrs to make a slight difference

This ass hole hasn't landed a top tier FA since he's gotten here 5+ yrs ago , As GM, or PREZ..He hasn't made any block buster trades, and hasn't leveled up a single position on the roster....GET FCKNG REAL...I HAVE NO LOVE FOR MILLS AND IT ALL STARTED WHEN HE SIGNED JR SMITHS BROTHER.

He's a fck boy with ulteria motives, like being a princeton alumni with a president title...what does he know about building a NBA championship team...where in his past has he shown you he is capable of anything but the spinning wheels BS he's showing you...

Please someone tell me something that this guy has done that gives you hope, the roster is total trash

Kmicks1248. If we sign Durant or are over .500 next here I call for banning. Absolute banning.
Who are you to tell us we have no right to be hopeful?
I dont know why your even here, to tell us off?

arkrud
USA
1/22/2019  11:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/22/2019  11:21 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

The fact that FO did not do anything stupid for so long gives me a lot of hope.
10 games is what doctor ordered with this kind of top loaded draft.
And this is not reset that we used for 18 years to suck badly year after year but real rebuild.
Ant it takes many years.
So if you need team to have more wins that loses to root for you should seriously consider to get of the Knicks bandwagon for 2-3 years.
Then come back and enjoy the fruits of it. We however will enjoy it now and later and forever.
If you want to be miserable and depressed it's up to you zo... Rainman..

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/23/2019  8:19 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Brainiac we didn't have a 1st rnd pick in 2014 or 2016. Get the facts straight please.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
knicks1248
1/23/2019  9:43 AM
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Brainiac we didn't have a 1st rnd pick in 2014 or 2016. Get the facts straight please.

I see your slow too, (the 2014th pick was from the melo trade that happen in 2011, and the bargian trade which took our 2016 pick happen in 2013)

so the last time we traded a first rnd pick was 6 yrs ago..so in the last 6 yrs we missed 2 draft picks

That 2014 draft WE GAVE DENVER in one of the worse drafts class in a decade(the wiggins draft) turned out to be #11..DOUG MCDERMOTT, GUESS WHERE HE WOULD EVENTUALLY GO....lol they actually traded one up to get him and gave our pick to orlando

Oh and the 2016 draft (the ben simmons dfart) 9 Jakob Pöltl C Austria Toronto Raptors (from Denver via New York)[C]

the best playrs after him was levert(on the nets) prince(on the hawks)

we would still suck, so those picks were not a big deal as you would like to believe

ES
arkrud
USA
1/23/2019  9:56 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I see your slow too, (the 2014th pick was from the melo trade that happen in 2011, and the bargian trade which took our 2016 pick happen in 2013)

so the last time we traded a first rnd pick was 6 yrs ago..so in the last 6 yrs we missed 2 draft picks

That 2014 draft WE GAVE DENVER in one of the worse drafts class in a decade(the wiggins draft) turned out to be #11..DOUG MCDERMOTT, GUESS WHERE HE WOULD EVENTUALLY GO....lol they actually traded one up to get him and gave our pick to orlando

Oh and the 2016 draft (the ben simmons dfart) 9 Jakob Pöltl C Austria Toronto Raptors (from Denver via New York)[C]

we would still suck, so those picks were not a big deal as you would like to believe

The problem was not only in trading picks but also drafting not in the lottery because of idiotic owner and shortsighted fans pleasing with 30-35 wins seasons. Who cares if team wins 15 games or 35 games. Team still sucks a..sss. So why not at least get some talent on to look at every game. But no... we need to win some so crybabies will not have mental breakouts.

knicks1248
1/23/2019  10:21 AM
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

The problem was not only in trading picks but also drafting not in the lottery because of idiotic owner and shortsighted fans pleasing with 30-35 wins seasons. Who cares if team wins 15 games or 35 games. Team still sucks a..sss. So why not at least get some talent on to look at every game. But no... we need to win some so crybabies will not have mental breakouts.

I'm not talking about winning , cause clearly no one cares about that..

I'm more concern about the progress and the signs of improvement, which you don't see at all

ES
Nalod
USA
1/23/2019  10:43 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I'm more concern about the progress and the signs of improvement, which you don't see at all

Which is why:

"Never show a fool a job half done"
-Hebrew Proverb
Its like you would walk by a building and they are digging the foundation and your pointing and laughing "How stupid, they are suppose to be going UP, not down!!" WE all looking at each other and thinking "Man this cat is thick"!

Your so focused (Nee: Rainman) on your agenda that you don't see that we are happy not who is running the show but the decisions to not trade picks and be patient with them. You ramble about MIlls being on board for 5 years but forgetting Phil ever existed. The focus for us are the process of decisions. You appear to be focus on the results of the decisions. The problem is if you trade picks and don't get value in return then you lose twice. We might have drafted different or packaged the picks in another fashion. If Bargs was good, and perhaps we even traded him for value in return its a plus. Trade a pick, and a disappointing player then you lose on both ends. WE did that with Eddy. We lost what turned out to be Lamarcus Aldridge an Noah. Not to say we keep both all these years later. I think we gave a pick for Marbles who became Kirk Snyder. Three first round picks. It adds up. We then cleaned house to get Cap space which became Amare and Melo with no base. You blame Mills for the Chris Smith SIgning but it was a symptom of how bad we were. If you actually have to do that to make JR Smith happy just think how desperate a franchise must be. You blame Mills, We blame a bad process that led to that decision.
That won't help your agenda. Personally I don't care who is at the helm but its obvious to crawl out of a hole you have to do it the right way. Short cuts you take when you have a roster worthy. We don't.

Can you not see that the short term starphucks of the past were detrimental to the long term health of the team and because we are building a base it will............Wait, Im trying to reason with Rainman? Never mind.

arkrud
USA
1/23/2019  10:51 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Vmart wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Glad we are at the same page on winning importance at this stage of Knicks team development.
Talking about the progress I see a lot of it.
Demolition stage is on the way and progressing great.
Some planning work and blueprints are laid out.
Some materials are getting collected.
So looking good for project done like 10-20%.

So nobody is accountable

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy