knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
PresIke wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I think it's been quite noticeable.

Funny as some still say he's an "elite defender" but he also gets beat off the dribble quite a bit.

I hope its a confidence thing as it's quite an interesting drop off.

Frank is a good defender. He is more a victim of Knicks being tragic. Horny was simply a better coach than Fizdale. Your comparing an actual NBA player turned coach to the shyt show Fizdale is. All the young Knicks are doing is learning bad habits. He can blame free agency or ropa dope some fans but truth is he sucks at coaching.

Pretty soon these young players are going to forget that past systems that brought them to the NBA. Knox will forget Calapari teachings. Frank will lose his team play taught in Euro league and so in and so forth.

To point out Frank when every single Knicks player sucks azz is ridiculous to me. This team isn’t learning anything but how to suck. No system, know nothings that is what Fizz is creating.

If you follow the two guys that created filmschool you would know that they are huge Frank fans. I am having some technology issues and tweets are hard for me to post. The follow up tweet talks about Frank's rating when he was playing at least part of the time with KP and the difference playing with an elite defensive big makes. Fiz is very respected around the league as a coach and developmental guy. He wasn't the guy Phil hired so that might burn a bit but I think he was the right hire.

Losing sucks but What’s worse is that we are not doing anything well

Our defense is worse than Horny’s. It’s historically bad by some articles

Our passing is just as bad

We have no identity other than being hungry.

When is coach and FO accountable for this dumpster fire

In 2-3 years they will be... so you need to wait.

People get fired after 67 loses

On teams expected to have done better.
On teams that tune out the coach. On teams that the coach lost his team.
On teams that have veteran talent/contracts and a coach who is not relating.
On teams that decide to change directions. On teams that clean house.
On teams if Rainman was in charge.

You'll see

coming from a person who said it wouldn't happen to phil, woodson, fisher, JH..

I tell you these things 6 months ahead of time, and you always doubt me..and it always happens like 100% OF THE TIME..

90% of this roster will be gone in less than 7 months..

Difference between us is I don't care if Im "right" or not all the time. I don't know why that's important to you. Does it bring you wealth, happiness or respect? I simply want this team to improve and seek to understand what is not obvious.
Im a fan and ok with being disappointed. I don't mask this with "see, I was right,, Huh? Who told you first". Who cares if your right? Who holds you accountable? Your not wise, your "that guy".

I’m calling BS on this. You care if you’re right or wrong. It’s just you have the ability of a plastic bag in the air.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/15/2019  1:56 PM
Vmart wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
PresIke wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Funny as some still say he's an "elite defender" but he also gets beat off the dribble quite a bit.

Frank is a good defender. He is more a victim of Knicks being tragic. Horny was simply a better coach than Fizdale. Your comparing an actual NBA player turned coach to the shyt show Fizdale is. All the young Knicks are doing is learning bad habits. He can blame free agency or ropa dope some fans but truth is he sucks at coaching.

Pretty soon these young players are going to forget that past systems that brought them to the NBA. Knox will forget Calapari teachings. Frank will lose his team play taught in Euro league and so in and so forth.

To point out Frank when every single Knicks player sucks azz is ridiculous to me. This team isn’t learning anything but how to suck. No system, know nothings that is what Fizz is creating.

If you follow the two guys that created filmschool you would know that they are huge Frank fans. I am having some technology issues and tweets are hard for me to post. The follow up tweet talks about Frank's rating when he was playing at least part of the time with KP and the difference playing with an elite defensive big makes. Fiz is very respected around the league as a coach and developmental guy. He wasn't the guy Phil hired so that might burn a bit but I think he was the right hire.

You'll see

coming from a person who said it wouldn't happen to phil, woodson, fisher, JH..

I tell you these things 6 months ahead of time, and you always doubt me..and it always happens like 100% OF THE TIME..

90% of this roster will be gone in less than 7 months..

Difference between us is I don't care if Im "right" or not all the time. I don't know why that's important to you. Does it bring you wealth, happiness or respect? I simply want this team to improve and seek to understand what is not obvious.
Im a fan and ok with being disappointed. I don't mask this with "see, I was right,, Huh? Who told you first". Who cares if your right? Who holds you accountable? Your not wise, your "that guy".

I’m calling BS on this. You care if you’re right or wrong. It’s just you have the ability of a plastic bag in the air.

Wins and losses.......that's it.
My ability? To what? Write, predict, knowledge base?
Im not a coach, or profess to know the answers. Im smart enough to know what I don't know.

StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

1/15/2019  3:17 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
PresIke wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/19/2019  7:57 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/19/2019  10:37 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

Yes, but when Frank has bad games, Fiz gives him DNP CDs or very low mins. When Mudiay has bad games, Fiz allows him to play through it. THAT is a bit unfair to Frank.

I wish Mudiay and Frank could both start with Dot, Trier coming off the bench, with no THJr or Burke.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/20/2019  6:24 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

FOr the most part:

Frank shoots far less and in the large sample does not penetrate with the ball.
Mudiay is far more advanced offensively as a player and much stronger.
PT is not the issue.
Not sure what the issue is. Frank is a longer term project and the role off the bench is a good one.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/20/2019  10:14 AM
Despite the Knicks’ clear lack of confidence in Ntilikina, teams have inquired about the 20-year-old, with the Magic and Suns expressing interest, according to a source. And this is where it gets interesting. There seems to be a debate within the Knicks on whether to deal Ntilikina. He was drafted by Mills and has supporters in the front office. But, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, Perry, who took the job after Ntilikina was drafted, recently approached the Atlanta Hawks to gauge whether the team was interested in dealing for the guard (Hawks have Trae Young and weren’t interested).

Boy, there’s a lot to unpack here! The Suns and Magic are perhaps the two most point guard-needy teams in the NBA, so they are logically going to be turning over every stone in hopes of finding a good deal. Neither team is a contender, so taking on a young project like Frank would make some sense for them.

What’s more disturbing — and flat-out weird — is this report that Scott Perry went to the Hawks to gauge the market for Frank. I mean, why the Hawks? They appear to be set at the point guard position. Is Perry trying to market Frank as an off guard? And is Frank really that low in the GM’s estimation?

We still have a little less than a month left until the deadline. Will the Knicks unload their older players, or are they really willing to give up on the 20-year-old Ntilikina? Time will tell.

Perry approach the hawks..lmao.. hey man, I'll give you back THJ if you take frank too..ATL's front office must of had a good laugh..

ES
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/20/2019  11:58 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Yes, but when Frank has bad games, Fiz gives him DNP CDs or very low mins. When Mudiay has bad games, Fiz allows him to play through it. THAT is a bit unfair to Frank.

I wish Mudiay and Frank could both start with Dot, Trier coming off the bench, with no THJr or Burke.

Fair Points
Frank no longer defending pick and roll at an elite level

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy