[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Why I believe in the twin towers KP and Mitch
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

1/11/2019  12:40 AM
And that's from almost 3 years ago.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Gudris
Member: #6213

1/11/2019  3:07 AM
Cant wait for next season to start
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
1/11/2019  9:02 AM
did not see anything there that supported a twin towers being successful.

I did see my old friend Robin Lopez, and if you want to go to a point where this franchise took a step back, it was Phil trading him, and signing Lee & Noah. Imagine how we would look for next year with Lopez expiring vs. Lee & Noah?

blkexec
Member: #748
1/11/2019  9:15 AM
I'm probably biased because I actually met Mitch in person... Even played a game with him....eventhough he wasnt going hard and just preparing for the draft. But I see a huge future in Mitch. He has abilities you cant teach. My only concern is basketball is not his 1st love.....Hes a very interesting dude and more of a geek than u would expect...I mean geek in a good way....Engineering and science type dude.... But if hes surrounded by the right people, hes a perfect Camby / Capella type center. KP is a similar physical freak with more offensive skills. Both will operate in different spots on the floor....and both are blind side shot blockers. Knox is a great mix....especially as his 3pt shot becomes more consistent.
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
blkexec
Member: #748
1/11/2019  9:21 AM
franco12 wrote:did not see anything there that supported a twin towers being successful.

I did see my old friend Robin Lopez, and if you want to go to a point where this franchise took a step back, it was Phil trading him, and signing Lee & Noah. Imagine how we would look for next year with Lopez expiring vs. Lee & Noah?

Yep....and worse case Mitch can be a Lopez clone with more upside.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/11/2019  10:36 AM
Gudris wrote:Cant wait for next season to start

Lol

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/11/2019  10:55 AM
blkexec wrote:I'm probably biased because I actually met Mitch in person... Even played a game with him....eventhough he wasnt going hard and just preparing for the draft. But I see a huge future in Mitch. He has abilities you cant teach. My only concern is basketball is not his 1st love.....Hes a very interesting dude and more of a geek than u would expect...I mean geek in a good way....Engineering and science type dude.... But if hes surrounded by the right people, hes a perfect Camby / Capella type center. KP is a similar physical freak with more offensive skills. Both will operate in different spots on the floor....and both are blind side shot blockers. Knox is a great mix....especially as his 3pt shot becomes more consistent.

His body language screams at you with this notion, it just seems like he's doing this for other reason than love, and to me that always limits a players potential..

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/11/2019  11:19 AM
franco12 wrote:did not see anything there that supported a twin towers being successful.

Yup yup
Rolo and KP = #1 Rim protection duo in the league.

That's a great what if scenario. We miss out on Dotson, but we also avoid the worst contract in recent NBA history...

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/11/2019  11:26 AM
A science geek and engineering Geek? The question is why couldn't he sustain in College then?
Even better, why could he not get to Stanford, Georgia Tech, Cornell, or any program with good engineering school. Do two years, finish later.
Curious if anyone knows why he went to E. Kentucky? ANd then blew out before season started?
Curious in a pick up game how you got to know him and his passions? Im not being snarky here. I like this kid.
I recall Doleac wanted to go to med school. He did go back and got his masters degree in physics and teaches high school in Park City UT and coaches the basketball team. Im thinking he took care of his money makes a decent "Wage", has his house paid for and lives in a great town if you like winter sports.
Does not bother me at all if a player has his eye on life after playing ball as long as he does his thing while here.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/11/2019  12:39 PM
I miss RoLo. Hope Mitch has watched some of KP's block highlights and listen to Clyde. he doesn't have to jump to block a shot.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

1/11/2019  1:43 PM
NYKBocker wrote:I miss RoLo. Hope Mitch has watched some of KP's block highlights and listen to Clyde. he doesn't have to jump to block a shot.

I miss RoLo as well, stupid trade that was. Mitch definitely had potential and brains and plays defense. Was really wrong in my initial reaction to this kid being drafted.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
1/11/2019  2:20 PM
I feel Mitch won't really come on strong until after next season. Its to early to just plug him in. Vonleh could probably be plugged in next to KP until Mitch is ready.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/11/2019  2:54 PM
KP and Mitch then Frank and Dot defending the perimeter. Then we luck out and get Zion...Oh man!!!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/11/2019  4:26 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:I miss RoLo. Hope Mitch has watched some of KP's block highlights and listen to Clyde. he doesn't have to jump to block a shot.

I miss RoLo as well, stupid trade that was. Mitch definitely had potential and brains and plays defense. Was really wrong in my initial reaction to this kid being drafted.

That was brutal on draft night. There was information out there about Mitch that indicated he was a high character kid that messed up his college eligibility.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Why I believe in the twin towers KP and Mitch

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy