[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I don’t know how Enes does it:
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/9/2019  6:42 PM
I really pray for Eness’ safety. He’s now getting into a Twitter battle with Hedo Turkoglu, who is apparently an advisor to the Turkish president? Enes is not making the trip to London because he fears for his safety. How does he not fear for his safety basically anywhere now?

I feel terrible for what this guy has to deal with.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

1/9/2019  6:53 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:I really pray for Eness’ safety. He’s now getting into a Twitter battle with Hedo Turkoglu, who is apparently an advisor to the Turkish president? Enes is not making the trip to London because he fears for his safety. How does he not fear for his safety basically anywhere now?

Yeah it has to be at the back of your mind haunting you all the time. Plus his family is still in Turkey, I think?

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/9/2019  7:50 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:I really pray for Eness’ safety. He’s now getting into a Twitter battle with Hedo Turkoglu, who is apparently an advisor to the Turkish president? Enes is not making the trip to London because he fears for his safety. How does he not fear for his safety basically anywhere now?

Yeah it has to be at the back of your mind haunting you all the time. Plus his family is still in Turkey, I think?

He has zero communication with them as well. The Turkish president apparently has the whole country turned against Enes... or something of that nature. Crazy.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
1/9/2019  9:25 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

He has zero communication with them as well. The Turkish president apparently has the whole country turned against Enes... or something of that nature. Crazy.

Endoran is typical dictator with Turkish flower.
This means if he wants someone dead this person is in trouble.
But Kanter is in US and Endoran will not risk to go against Kanter on US ground and will not allow anyone else to do this so his government cannot be blamed.
Especially after they pushed to indict the Saudi Prince for killing in Turkey.
So I doubt Kanter is in trouble while in US or London.
But better be safe that sorry.
He need to get US citizenship ASAP as his Turkish life is over.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
I don’t know how Enes does it:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy