Sangfroid wrote:If this keeps up, i'll be able to watch the post game show
Arkrud silent after the behind the back and bullet Mudiay passes

Is he a secret Lakers fan?

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

1/5/2019  1:05 AM
Cartman718 wrote:Now please get back to tanking in the next game!

The next 4 games look tough.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

1/5/2019  10:52 AM
Not happy about last nights win. I assume we will get leapfrogged by 4 teams on draft day so we need to be the worst team in the NBA to get the 5th pick
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/5/2019  11:13 AM
Jmpasq wrote:Not happy about last nights win. I assume we will get leapfrogged by 4 teams on draft day so we need to be the worst team in the NBA to get the 5th pick

Correct! I guess you can't lose them all though, but hopefully this is the last win for a long time

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/5/2019  11:28 AM
Jmpasq wrote:Not happy about last nights win. I assume we will get leapfrogged by 4 teams on draft day so we need to be the worst team in the NBA to get the 5th pick

I always like when the team wins but you are right about the Knicks dropping the max number of spaces allowed. Also, the Cavs lost LBJ again. Last time that was good for 3#1s in 4 yrs.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/6/2019  8:50 AM

Unless you want to damage our young players mentally, a win every 10 games is warranted, no?
And if KD or any other FA is seriously considering the Knicks, don't you think that it would be appropriate for the Knicks to win against the Lebron and Kuzma-less lakers?

What sort of message are we sending to potential FAs when we cant beat a team that's 1-4 without Lebron? I'd rather have a few wins against some of the best teams and then crash against the same level of competition. That should give people an idea that with KP back and another marquee FA, and a top 5 draft pick, the Knicks could be something special.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/6/2019  9:01 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

I always like when the team wins but you are right about the Knicks dropping the max number of spaces allowed. Also, the Cavs lost LBJ again. Last time that was good for 3#1s in 4 yrs.

Cavs have a terrible draft record in the first round, just look at the people they drafted with their top 5 picks in the last 10 years. Knicks will probably draft top 3 and still end up figuring out how to get one of the best players in the draft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Cavaliers_draft_history

outside of kyrie irving the remaining players are potential or actual busts
tristan thompson, i am sure the cavs regret giving him that last deal
dion waiters at overall #4??? which genius came up with that?
anthony bennett...one of the biggest busts
andrew wiggins...not a bust but definitely a softie and not living up to expectations.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/7/2019  3:07 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Correct! I guess you can't lose them all though, but hopefully this is the last win for a long time

you hope our players play like trash, lose any confidence they have, you want their values to nose dive, the coaching staff to continue to look inept, mills to continue looking like clueless president, perry to look like a half ass GM, FA and KP to look at us like "HELL NO"

All to get another role player...oook

ES
GameThread: Knicks at Lakers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy