[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

will the knicks finally get theirs? After missing out on Lebron and championships, are we due Zion?
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/30/2018  5:55 PM
Reading this article about james made me think of zion: https://theundefeated.com/features/it-took-just-12-minutes-for-lebron-james-to-put-the-nba-on-notice/?ex_cid=tutwitter

https://theundefeated.com/features/it-took-just-12-minutes-for-lebron-james-to-put-the-nba-on-notice/?ex_cid=tutwitter

AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/30/2018  7:13 PM
Is Zion the next LeBron? Because other than the dunking machine and physical specimen towering over kids, where does it come from? He dunks, runs the floor and is active on defense, but how may his skills translate to the NBA and is he that amazing that he actually plays as a 6’7” PF in a league that has gone really tall in those positions? I have my doubts, but please, anyone who has seen him more than I, tell me if he is indeed the next LeBron and the next best thing.
Knicks_Fan
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/30/2018  7:17 PM
Knicksfan wrote:Is Zion the next LeBron? Because other than the dunking machine and physical specimen towering over kids, where does it come from? He dunks, runs the floor and is active on defense, but how may his skills translate to the NBA and is he that amazing that he actually plays as a 6’7” PF in a league that has gone really tall in those positions? I have my doubts, but please, anyone who has seen him more than I, tell me if he is indeed the next LeBron and the next best thing.

The only 2 sure things are death and taxes.
The rest are just opportunities.
If one is not in the position to take the opportunity he is guarantied loser.
If one takes the opportunity and it will not work, no problem, up to the next one.
In this draft there are 2 very good opportunities so Knicks better be in position to have them.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/30/2018  8:20 PM
I wouldn't bet against the Cavs winning the lottery. They won 3 out of 4 after Lebron left the last time.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
12/30/2018  9:22 PM
we are due, though whether we get lucky, that is to be determined. We have KP and we've finally started to rebuild. We got lucky with Trier and Robinson, but still, we lack the talent to compete.
will the knicks finally get theirs? After missing out on Lebron and championships, are we due Zion?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy