[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who will stay and who will go
Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/28/2018  4:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/28/2018  4:44 PM
This is the group I would want to continue rebuilding with.
Of course it may not be possible to get read of all ballast and preserve all assets... but will be nice.

K Porzingis - stay
Emmanuel Mudiay - stay
Enes Kanter - go
Courtney Lee - go
Lance Thomas - go
Frank Ntilikina - stay
Tim Hardaway Jr.- go
Damyean Dotson - stay
Trey Burke - go
Isaiah Hicks  - go
Kevin Knox - stay
Mario Hezonja - go
Luke Kornet - stay
Mitch Robinson - stay
Allonzo Trier - stay
Noah Vonleh - stay

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
arkrud
USA
12/28/2018  4:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/28/2018  4:49 PM
arkrud wrote:This is the group I would want to continue rebuilding with.
Of course it may not be possible to get read of all ballast and preserve all assets... but will be nice.

K Porzingis - stay
Emmanuel Mudiay - stay
Enes Kanter - go
Courtney Lee - go
Lance Thomas - go
- stay
Tim Hardaway Jr.- go
Damyean Dotson - stay
Trey Burke - go
Isaiah Hicks  - go
Kevin Knox - stay
Mario Hezonja - go
Luke Kornet - stay
Mitch Robinson - stay
Allonzo Trier - stay
Noah Vonleh - stay

And next year lineup with future 1st rounder and FAs not included (as we have no idea what they will be if any):
K Porzingis - C/PF
Noah Vonleh - C/PF
Kevin Knox - SF
Damyean Dotson - SG
Frank Ntilikina - PG

Emmanuel Mudiay - PG
Allonzo Trie - SG
Luke Kornet - PF
Mitch Robinson - C

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/28/2018  5:10 PM
Mario,hicks,and thomas are obvious goners. I like Kanter but I dont see him back. Vonleh I like more but I see someone offering a Decent contract to him. Lee obviously someone has to take his contract which is expiring. Burke I dont see here. Mudiay is in the same situation as vonleh. Everyone else stays
fwk00
Member: #6048

12/28/2018  6:07 PM

K Porzingis - stay
Emmanuel Mudiay - stay
Enes Kanter - go
Courtney Lee - go
Lance Thomas - go
Frank Ntilikina - stay
Tim Hardaway Jr.- go
Damyean Dotson - stay
Trey Burke - go
Isaiah Hicks  - go
Kevin Knox - stay
Mario Hezonja - go
Luke Kornet - stay
Mitch Robinson - stay
Allonzo Trier - stay
Noah Vonleh - stay

Those would be my druthers as well. I think we're stuck with THJ though - NBA insider stuff. And if we're stuck with THJ, we're stuck with his buddy Burke. And what in God's name made us keep Hezonja instead of Baker is beyond me. Another sticky, sh@tty contract.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/28/2018  6:25 PM
I think Hardaway ends up back on the team. Vonleh, Mudiay and Kornet are all free agents. Hopefully the Knicks can bring all three back. Also, I wonder if the Knicks release Lance and then bring him back on a vet mini deal.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fwk00
Member: #6048

12/28/2018  6:36 PM
CrushAlot wrote:I think Hardaway ends up back on the team. Vonleh, Mudiay and Kornet are all free agents. Hopefully the Knicks can bring all three back. Also, I wonder if the Knicks release Lance and then bring him back on a vet mini deal.

Interesting thought about Lance. One would hope that a contender is smart enough to trade for him in a month or so - I'm not seeing it though. He's a fine deep bench guy and I wouldn't mind seeing him signed inexpensively.

Chandler
Member: #6197

12/28/2018  9:15 PM
I want thj. He does a lot of things right. Plays w the be right fire and genuinely works on the other stuff

We’ll all love him when he’s the second or third dude and playing 2 or 3 based on what we’re trying to do Eg get fast and small or long

I like the other choices except. Dry conflicted about Mud. Bis fg% is much improved but he’s not making other guys better and way too inconsistent for my taste. I’m
Probably too old school

(5)(5)
arkrud
USA
12/28/2018  9:40 PM
Chandler wrote:I want thj. He does a lot of things right. Plays w the be right fire and genuinely works on the other stuff

We’ll all love him when he’s the second or third dude and playing 2 or 3 based on what we’re trying to do Eg get fast and small or long

I like the other choices except. Dry conflicted about Mud. Bis fg% is much improved but he’s not making other guys better and way too inconsistent for my taste. I’m
Probably too old school

I am looking at this from efficiency point of view.
TJR and Kanter are NBA level athletes no doubt but they are not contributing to winning.
Their deficiencies overweight the positives they bring and most of the time are contributing to losing.
Playing Kornet and Dot will give the team more wins just because they are more efficient players even with all their limitations.
The way Kanter, TJG, or Hesonia play is insult to bbal intelligence. Its painful to watch.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/29/2018  8:52 AM

K Porzingis - stay
Emmanuel Mudiay - stay
Enes Kanter - go
Courtney Lee - go
Lance Thomas - go
Frank Ntilikina - stay
Tim Hardaway Jr.- go
Damyean Dotson - stay
Trey Burke - go
Isaiah Hicks  - go
Kevin Knox - stay
Mario Hezonja - go
Luke Kornet - stay
Mitch Robinson - stay
Allonzo Trier - stay
Noah Vonleh - stay

Hardaway will likely stay. Also lance will come back on a vet minimum deal for his leadership. I don’t see us keeping Mudiay when it’s all said and done.

Who will stay and who will go

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy