Member: #5801

12/28/2018  1:42 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:how many lottery picks currently on this roster that has 9 wins in 34 games..

we have drafted 3 top 10 picks (kp/knox/frank) in the last 4 yrs and we are headed back to another.

No team in the NBA has more lottery picks on their roster than the knicks..

Just trade what ever assets you have for the pick that will have the biggest impact..

You’re genuinely clueless- now you’re citing KP as proof lottery picks don’t work?! Lol!

If thats what you got out of this statement your the clueless one

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer
The Knicks lost to Milwaukee by 16 on Thursday and have dropped 11 of 12. New York currently has the second-worst record in the NBA. Luke Kornet had 23 points (7-11 3PT) and 5 assists vs. MIL in his first start of the season. Noah Vonleh had 15 points, 13 rebounds and defended well.

Maybe your enjoying the progress of our players who have a couple good games, and 15 bad ones..
Im not, and im not looking fwd and to another 19 yr old being mentored by a 20 yr old..

for the 2nd yr in a row, there's no progress dude, still no defense, still no system and the players look no better with the exception of Mudiay..

If we had a record like dallas or the kings, thats progress, thats development, tanking in a yr the draft gives you less of chance to get the top spot..

We get it dude you dont believe in drafting or the youth movement. We all want to win BUT this is the reality of being a young team missing our top player. By the way we have had a lot of kids making progress like knox trier and dotson.

No one on this team has been consistent, not even those guys..whats worse is that we have a roster full of very low IQ players, so they are not even learning from each other.

we suck in every aspect of the game REBOUNDING, PASSING, PACE, 3 POINT SHOOTING, DEFENSE = No Identity, are you REALLY going to debate that.

YOU Call out 3 guys on a roster of 15, none of these guys complement each other, its just a poorly put together team, that never had chance.

we should be focusing 3 or 4 young guys learning from vets..not a team full of rejects, that are not in your future plans

Rejects? I mean we know you love veterans and I agree you need some to help the kids but just having a team full of them wont get you too far as we have seen for many years from 2000-15 with us. Again you dont look at the whole picture. You just look at the win/loss column this one year and vent/piss/moan. We are missing our top player the entire goddamn season, did you honestly expect us to win many games?. We will get KP back, along with a top 3 pick,and a key free agent. Plus the kids will be better. Things are gonna be better vety soon if you showed a small amount a patience

Here's your god damn progress..lol

While some general managers don’t fully embrace the Real Adjusted Plus-Minus stat introduced in 2014, Knox is ranked No. 463 out of 464 players. Frank Ntilikina comes in at 461.

The knicks need to do frank and themselves a favor and trade him to a better fit,, a smaller market, around a lot of veterans...they are killing this kids confidence, and his development

This what you get out of competing the Knicks? Frank is a pass first Point Guard for a system offense. Unlike the chuckers that you seem to love, Frank can run the offense. Under Hornacek and especially under Fizdale there hasn't been an offense to run, and idiot fans in love with chuck first no defense highlight reel PGs expect Frank to BE the offense. The real favor Knicks can do themselves is to find a offensive coordinator under Fiz and to shed fans like you who are clinging to this notion of Melo- ball or hero ball.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/28/2018  1:45 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:how many lottery picks currently on this roster that has 9 wins in 34 games..

we have drafted 3 top 10 picks (kp/knox/frank) in the last 4 yrs and we are headed back to another.

Just trade what ever assets you have for the pick that will have the biggest impact..

You’re genuinely clueless- now you’re citing KP as proof lottery picks don’t work?! Lol!

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer
The Knicks lost to Milwaukee by 16 on Thursday and have dropped 11 of 12. New York currently has the second-worst record in the NBA. Luke Kornet had 23 points (7-11 3PT) and 5 assists vs. MIL in his first start of the season. Noah Vonleh had 15 points, 13 rebounds and defended well.

Maybe your enjoying the progress of our players who have a couple good games, and 15 bad ones..
Im not, and im not looking fwd and to another 19 yr old being mentored by a 20 yr old..

for the 2nd yr in a row, there's no progress dude, still no defense, still no system and the players look no better with the exception of Mudiay..

If we had a record like dallas or the kings, thats progress, thats development, tanking in a yr the draft gives you less of chance to get the top spot..

We get it dude you dont believe in drafting or the youth movement. We all want to win BUT this is the reality of being a young team missing our top player. By the way we have had a lot of kids making progress like knox trier and dotson.

No one on this team has been consistent, not even those guys..whats worse is that we have a roster full of very low IQ players, so they are not even learning from each other.

we suck in every aspect of the game REBOUNDING, PASSING, PACE, 3 POINT SHOOTING, DEFENSE = No Identity, are you REALLY going to debate that.

YOU Call out 3 guys on a roster of 15, none of these guys complement each other, its just a poorly put together team, that never had chance.

we should be focusing 3 or 4 young guys learning from vets..not a team full of rejects, that are not in your future plans

Rejects? I mean we know you love veterans and I agree you need some to help the kids but just having a team full of them wont get you too far as we have seen for many years from 2000-15 with us. Again you dont look at the whole picture. You just look at the win/loss column this one year and vent/piss/moan. We are missing our top player the entire goddamn season, did you honestly expect us to win many games?. We will get KP back, along with a top 3 pick,and a key free agent. Plus the kids will be better. Things are gonna be better vety soon if you showed a small amount a patience

While some general managers don’t fully embrace the Real Adjusted Plus-Minus stat introduced in 2014, Knox is ranked No. 463 out of 464 players. Frank Ntilikina comes in at 461.

The knicks need to do frank and themselves a favor and trade him to a better fit,, a smaller market, around a lot of veterans...they are killing this kids confidence, and his development

This what you get out of competing the Knicks? Frank is a pass first Point Guard for a system offense. Unlike the chuckers that you seem to love, Frank can run the offense. Under Hornacek and especially under Fizdale there hasn't been an offense to run, and idiot fans in love with chuck first no defense highlight reel PGs expect Frank to BE the offense. The real favor Knicks can do themselves is to find a offensive coordinator under Fiz and to shed fans like you who are clinging to this notion of Melo- ball or hero ball.

If there wasn't an offense under either of his nba coaches, when has Frank run an offense. He was primarily a two guard in France. Not saying he can't run an offense just wondering what you are referencing.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/28/2018  2:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/28/2018  2:06 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Knox is #3 in ROY ladder again for this past week. Also, there is a new article about his improvement on the court out from the Athletic. Hoping someone posts it. Not concerned at all about 19 year old Knox.
Agreed. As for Frank I dont know what the future holds but still way too early. Shown some good things but hasnt gotten consistent yet which is the case for most young players. I have always been a big fan of Dotson. Trier obviously was a steal considering he was undrafted. Vonleh has been a very good reclamation project as has mudiay so far. Most fans understood that this year was gonna be tough for obvious reasons but most are totally for the plan Perry has. Oh I almost forgot Mitch. Another young piece who will only get better
CrushAlot
USA
12/28/2018  2:20 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Knox is #3 in ROY ladder again for this past week. Also, there is a new article about his improvement on the court out from the Athletic. Hoping someone posts it. Not concerned at all about 19 year old Knox.
Agreed. As for Frank I dont know what the future holds but still way too early. Shown some good things but hasnt gotten consistent yet which is the case for most young players. I have always been a big fan of Dotson. Trier obviously was a steal considering he was undrafted. Vonleh has been a very good reclamation project as has mudiay so far. Most fans understood that this year was gonna be tough for obvious reasons but most are totally for the plan Perry has. Oh I almost forgot Mitch. Another young piece who will only get better
I am thrilled with what the Knicks have on the roster. I think Vonleh at 23 is the oldest guy you mentioned.
StarksEwing1

12/28/2018  2:28 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

I am thrilled with what the Knicks have on the roster. I think Vonleh at 23 is the oldest guy you mentioned.
me too. They arent "rejects" as some goof refered to them as. They are a young team who is learning and without their top player. Of course we want to win every game , we are fans after all, but we know the reality. We know the future is gonna be worth it
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/28/2018  3:44 PM
When you have the worst or second to worst record in the league, the +/- is not pretty.
Any mention of "Frank" and rainman goes off!
StarksEwing1

12/28/2018  3:51 PM
Nalod wrote:When you have the worst or second to worst record in the league, the +/- is not pretty.
Any mention of "Frank" and rainman goes off!
meloshouldgo

12/28/2018  10:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

If there wasn't an offense under either of his nba coaches, when has Frank run an offense. He was primarily a two guard in France. Not saying he can't run an offense just wondering what you are referencing.

He ran an offense in France just fine. Go watch the tapes

CrushAlot
USA
12/29/2018  10:20 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Not an expert on Frank's time in France but I do read and follow a lot of draft guys. The consensus was he played mostly off the ball in Strasbourg. I did watch some clips of him in the U18 tournament where he played great before the Knicks drafted him. Guys I remember talking about Frank playing off the ball with his French team, Zwicker, Wasserman, and Schmitz. I also remember Sam Vecenie saying he thinks Frank is a better long term prospect then Shai. In regards to the U18 tournament, I believe it is a 6 game tournament and he was playing against other kids. Not a big deal to judge him as a point based on this tourney but it definitely fits the small sample size mantra being used around here a lot.
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/29/2018  12:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/29/2018  12:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Oh yes the myth Frank was ever a big minute starting PG, Frank was as much as a PG as Iman Shumpert was at GT. He played in small spurts. Frank would be fine in a similar role here he just has to be able to hit an open 3. Frank would be a great to have next to a another more scoring oriented combo guard. The problem is the Knicks roster construction makes it difficult to play him at the 2. If we had a PG like Kemba Walker a 3 and D guard like Frank would be nice to have. However he is next to worthless with Mudiay. I would like to see a lineup with the last 2 drafts

PG Trier
SG Frank
SF Dotson
PF Knox
C Robinson

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
meloshouldgo

12/29/2018  12:48 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Not an expert on Frank's time in France but I do read and follow a lot of draft guys. The consensus was he played mostly off the ball in Strasbourg. I did watch some clips of him in the U18 tournament where he played great before the Knicks drafted him. Guys I remember talking about Frank playing off the ball with his French team, Zwicker, Wasserman, and Schmitz. I also remember Sam Vecenie saying he thinks Frank is a better long term prospect then Shai. In regards to the U18 tournament, I believe it is a 6 game tournament and he was playing against other kids. Not a big deal to judge him as a point based on this tourney but it definitely fits the small sample size mantra being used around here a lot.

LOL a guy who quotes Mudiay's "improvement" based on a 7 game stretch because it's a "third of the season" is now arguing about sample sizes. Now I have seen everything.

CrushAlot
USA
12/29/2018  1:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/29/2018  1:21 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

LOL a guy who quotes Mudiay's "improvement" based on a 7 game stretch because it's a "third of the season" is now arguing about sample sizes. Now I have seen everything.

Point of the post was that Frank played off the ball in France not the point. Not sure where your info is coming in regards to his running an offense just fine in France.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/2/2019  8:56 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Ian Begley
ESPN Staff Writer

Point of the post was that Frank played off the ball in France not the point. Not sure where your info is coming in regards to his running an offense just fine in France.

No need to have a point of reference other than "Frank plays some D and isn't a chucker". That makes him able to run an NBA offense. Because "he can run the offense". Even though the Knicks currently suck at running an offense. Any offense. But lets not let facts get in the way. Watch the tapes from last year. And this year. LMAO.

The franchise only needs fans who maintain a fine case of MeloHate, 2 years after the fact.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/2/2019  9:14 AM
I don't disagree with the notion that we should try to trade as much as possible for picks and prospects. That said, i disagree with the idea of trading everyone... no UFA is going to want to come to a team that has a bunch of picks coming in 2020 and 2021
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
TOP 3 LOTTERY

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy