[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

As a Knick fan, we can only dream...
Author Thread
nyk2017
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7538

12/21/2018  9:10 PM
How about if we sign Kevin Durant next spring, we make the following trade..

Kicks give up - Knox, Hardaway, 2020 first round pick and maybe Trier

Pelican give up - Anthony Davis

Is that enough?

Imagine a starting lineup of Mitchell Robinson, Kevin Durant, Porzingis, AD and Frank. 4 seven footers and point guard with a 7 foot wingspan. That would be awesome. We would still retain our 2019 first round pick which would probably be a high pick.

AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/21/2018  9:40 PM
Yes the entire league loves the Knicks that much :)
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/21/2018  10:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/21/2018  10:20 PM
nyk2017 wrote:How about if we sign Kevin Durant next spring, we make the following trade..

Is that enough?

Imagine a starting lineup of Mitchell Robinson, Kevin Durant, Porzingis, AD and Frank. 4 seven footers and point guard with a 7 foot wingspan. That would be awesome. We would still retain our 2019 first round pick which would probably be a high pick.

Kevin Durant coming to the worst team in basketball may be unlikely. If we have the worst record we will fall to 5.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/22/2018  1:34 AM
That would be great. Unlikely, but hey one can dream I guess. As far as having the worst record check out the SPURS record the year they drafted TD. They had an injured all-star center that year too. Sounds familiar?
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/22/2018  8:31 AM
Can’t sign a player until July and it’s after the draft.
My take is a trade with a healthy KP as the centerpiece could work. Pel’s need someone to sell to their fan base.
Money aside, KP and Knox I think is enough. Since we will have our pick in hand after the June draft it might serve as a trade asset.
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

12/22/2018  8:37 AM
Forget a MVP level free agent coming to NY. It's not happening. The team is one of the worst in the NBA.

I think our best case free agent is Kemba Walker if Charlotte lets him go.

Porzingis
Knox
Hardaway
Walker

^
Four guys that can give you 20-25 points a night if given enough shots.
I think surround them with some defensive players, and good three point shooters and you're a playoff team.

Draft the best player available, regardless of position. Could be another SF or SG. Or a big. It's ok. Just draft the best player available. I doubt we end up with the number 1 pick.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/22/2018  9:29 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:Forget a MVP level free agent coming to NY. It's not happening. The team is one of the worst in the NBA.

I think our best case free agent is Kemba Walker if Charlotte lets him go.

Porzingis
Knox
Hardaway
Walker

^
Four guys that can give you 20-25 points a night if given enough shots.
I think surround them with some defensive players, and good three point shooters and you're a playoff team.

Draft the best player available, regardless of position. Could be another SF or SG. Or a big. It's ok. Just draft the best player available. I doubt we end up with the number 1 pick.

I think KD might be in play if he leaves the Warriors. KP is a star and will be back. The team has not looked good of late but it is missing the star player and some important players are injured. The rumors with KD are similar to the Lebron rumors last year. I am not counting on KD by any means and I am enjoying watching a true real build. If KD comes I think the Knicks probably bail on rebuilding and trade at least some of the youth for vets to compete right away.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nyk2017

12/22/2018  6:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/22/2018  6:35 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
nyk2017 wrote:How about if we sign Kevin Durant next spring, we make the following trade..

Is that enough?

Kevin Durant coming to the worst team in basketball may be unlikely. If we have the worst record we will fall to 5.

I don't know if that is true. LeBron went to Lakers and they had missed the playoffs for how many consecutive years? They don't even have a player with KP's potential. If Durant comes here, it will be to win and to move his career beyond basketball.

Jmpasq

12/22/2018  8:40 PM
nyk2017 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Is that enough?

I don't know if that is true. LeBron went to Lakers and they had missed the playoffs for how many consecutive years? They don't even have a player with KP's potential. If Durant comes here, it will be to win and to move his career beyond basketball.

The Knicks aren't the Lakers. Yes they haven't been good lately but everyone wants to play there

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nyk2017

12/25/2018  9:13 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
nyk2017 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Is that enough?

The Knicks aren't the Lakers. Yes they haven't been good lately but everyone wants to play there

There are a lot of people that want to play in NYC. Did you not hear LeBron and Wade talking to each other? Knicks are playing on Christmas day despite 9-25 record, etc.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

12/25/2018  11:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2018  11:58 AM
We just need to get that next star to come here and play with KP and that's when you get the other good veteran players that could get more money elsewhere to come to New York and play with those two to win in New York City at MSG. Players were going to Miami for less when the big 3 were there and GSW has been getting players to come there for less for years and it'll most likely happen with the Lakers this offseason as well and has happened with other good teams as well.
Welpee
Member: #6239

12/26/2018  10:21 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/26/2018  10:21 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

Is that enough?

I think players are smart enough to look beyond the current record. If KD really has interest in coming to NYC and he factors in KP's return, Fizdale being a coach with a good rep among players, and a collection of young talent that will continue to get better, you knows? It's not impossible. KD has his two rings, an MVP, two finals MVPs, lock HOF induction in the bank. He may be willing accept the challenge like Lebron did going to the Lakers.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/26/2018  11:30 AM
Welpee wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Is that enough?

I think players are smart enough to look beyond the current record. If KD really has interest in coming to NYC and he factors in KP's return, Fizdale being a coach with a good rep among players, and a collection of young talent that will continue to get better, you knows? It's not impossible. KD has his two rings, an MVP, two finals MVPs, lock HOF induction in the bank. He may be willing accept the challenge like Lebron did going to the Lakers.

That's my dream and also drafting a stud.
My take is also that you put Frank on a good team the things he does will magnify. Igudala is that kind of player I think Frank can grow into.
You get Barrett or Zion, KP, KD and now you have a trio. Im not in love with Hardaway but he goes to 4th in the pecking order he is more valuable. Im not saying to start frank but there might be a good future when he fills out.
There are numerous possabiilties that speak to a bright future for this team.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/26/2018  11:39 AM
My dream team right now is Porzingis, Durant, Knox, Hardaway, and Morant

with Ntilikina, Trier, Dotson, Vonleh, and Robinson off the bench.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/26/2018  9:35 PM
Knixkik wrote:My dream team right now is Porzingis, Durant, Knox, Hardaway, and Morant

morant?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/26/2018  10:05 PM

Cartman718 wrote:
Knixkik wrote:My dream team right now is Porzingis, Durant, Knox, Hardaway, and Morant

morant?

Ja Morant, PG from Murray St

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Jmpasq

12/27/2018  6:18 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/27/2018  6:20 AM
Cartman718 wrote:

morant?

An undersized guard who can't shoot and turns it over 5 times a game thats what the Knicks want more of for some reason.

As a Knick fan, we can only dream...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy