[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What happened to BRIGGS?
Author Thread
KP4Life
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6117
USA
12/12/2018  5:23 PM
I remember this guy used to post the most outlandish stuff last year like every other day on here? Did he just change his username?
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/12/2018  5:25 PM
Look a page or two down.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/12/2018  6:08 PM
Where is Gustav Bahler? Haven't seen him post in a while
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
KP4Life
Member: #6117
USA
12/12/2018  6:52 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Look a page or two down.

I dont understand

Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/12/2018  7:01 PM
KP4Life wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Look a page or two down.

I dont understand

Outlandish spread to non-basketball threads :)

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/12/2018  7:40 PM
He probably had enough. I had a similar breakdown. It's a different vibe out there in knick fanville. Briggs is not just some guy. He's an all time great in here. He paid for a bunch of us to a knick game for free many moons ago. Put some respect on his name
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Cartman718

12/12/2018  7:57 PM
EnySpree wrote:He probably had enough. I had a similar breakdown. It's a different vibe out there in knick fanville. Briggs is not just some guy. He's an all time great in here. He paid for a bunch of us to a knick game for free many moons ago. Put some respect on his name
Respect for his prejudiced thoughts?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
meloshouldgo

12/12/2018  9:24 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:He probably had enough. I had a similar breakdown. It's a different vibe out there in knick fanville. Briggs is not just some guy. He's an all time great in here. He paid for a bunch of us to a knick game for free many moons ago. Put some respect on his name

His politics sucked, his basketball fandom didn't.

Cartman718

12/12/2018  9:47 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

agree. but life trumps basketball fandom. and his life views were very prejudiced

meloshouldgo

12/12/2018  9:50 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

agree. but life trumps basketball fandom. and his life views were very prejudiced

You can say that about most people. His prejudice went against the majority opinion. That was it.

Cartman718

12/12/2018  10:12 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

You can say that about most people. His prejudice went against the majority opinion. That was it.

lol yes that should have been a sign when it comes to topics like racism, humanity, respect for women.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/12/2018  10:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/12/2018  10:42 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

lol yes that should have been a sign when it comes to topics like racism, humanity, respect for women.

Do not see intentions behind other people mistakes...
Briggs has opinions which are not in line with majority of posters here.
So he have to shut up or leave. So he letf.
Others decided to shut up and continue to discuss Knicks.
Free country.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Cartman718

12/12/2018  11:48 PM
arkrud wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Briggs has opinions which are not in line with majority of posters here people in the country.
Free country.

corrected

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/13/2018  12:08 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

Briggs has opinions which are not in line with majority of posters here people in the country.
Free country.

corrected

So do you mean he should get out of US or shut up?
Looks like you are a big Democrat...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/13/2018  3:32 AM

Some people are easily bought.

smackeddog
Member: #883
12/13/2018  4:21 AM
All these people crying about briggs on various threads- the real question is where's nixluva?????? Don't think I've noticed a post by him this season
EnySpree

12/13/2018  5:47 AM
Cartman718 wrote:

Respect can only go so far

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
JamesKPolk
Member: #4093

12/13/2018  5:48 AM
What comments are we referring to with Briggs? Has he made racist remarks?
"Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world." - James K Polk
EnySpree

12/13/2018  5:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/13/2018  5:51 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Chill...

Maybe I missed what he said. I know he's said some stuff in the past. Did he go off the deep end?

blkexec
Member: #748
12/13/2018  9:22 AM
EnySpree wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Chill...

Maybe I missed what he said. I know he's said some stuff in the past. Did he go off the deep end?

He slowly turned this site into a racial discussion or debate on every political agenda, almost on a daily discussion thread. He also adds fuel to the fire on certain current events. Since he refused to keep the topics on knicks....he was banned. Pretty simple to me. These guys dont get paid to run this site....Cant follow their rules. You gotta leave.

I rarely agreed with him anyway on his basketball knowledge. It wawas so rare, I used to highlight when I did agree. But there are rules and if you cant follow, you get banned. I've done this several times with people riding in my car. Cant follow my rules, get out my car. I'm sure hes enjoying himself on another site, spreading his agenda around....predicting all future rookies to be in the hall of fame.

Let it rest....I wish him no harm and a long life of success, where ever he is.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
What happened to BRIGGS?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy