[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

lee to go down to the g league
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/11/2018  2:22 PM
So they will send a 12 yr vet to the g league to get in some conditioning, but won't send a few of the youngest players in the NBA down there, like it's not even an option.

They would rather see them crash and burn on most nights, as oppose to building their confidence up in the G league, how stupid is that. It's not like they have a slew of vets to help these kids out.

ES
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

12/11/2018  2:25 PM
Rainman/Agenda boy having a breakdown
knicks1248
12/11/2018  2:49 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Rainman/Agenda boy having a breakdown

due cmon now, stop it, you know good and well that makes no sense at all

ES
StarksEwing1

12/11/2018  2:52 PM
Honestly lee has missed ALOT of time and could use a short reconditioning stint and come back. Its not a big deal. Obviously we know you want knox or frank down there even though they have been the few bright spots lately
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/11/2018  3:21 PM
knicks1248 wrote:So they will send a 12 yr vet to the g league to get in some conditioning, but won't send a few of the youngest players in the NBA down there, like it's not even an option.

They would rather see them crash and burn on most nights, as oppose to building their confidence up in the G league, how stupid is that. It's not like they have a slew of vets to help these kids out.

2 things:

1. Gleague does not necessarily build confidence.
2. Lee requested to go to get his conditioning up. J Noah did the same thing last year.

StarksEwing1

12/11/2018  3:30 PM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:So they will send a 12 yr vet to the g league to get in some conditioning, but won't send a few of the youngest players in the NBA down there, like it's not even an option.

2 things:

2. Lee requested to go to get his conditioning up. J Noah did the same thing last year.

Bingo
knicks1248
12/11/2018  4:10 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Honestly lee has missed ALOT of time and could use a short reconditioning stint and come back. Its not a big deal. Obviously we know you want knox or frank down there even though they have been the few bright spots lately

knox no, but Mitch and frank yes.

your man crush on frank is starting to become a little embarrassing, I could see you standing by a ledge or a bridge looking to end it all if they ever traded him

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/11/2018  4:16 PM
Knixkik wrote:

2 things:

+2
And Kornet was burning it up in the Gleague, who GAF?

knicks1248, you'd rather watch Baker and Mario and TJH and Kanter get the **** kicked out of them every night than the yoots?

I'd send TJH and Kanter to the frickin GLeague to maybe learn how to play some D. Maybe Baker could learn to shoot.

StarksEwing1

12/11/2018  4:24 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Honestly lee has missed ALOT of time and could use a short reconditioning stint and come back. Its not a big deal. Obviously we know you want knox or frank down there even though they have been the few bright spots lately

knox no, but Mitch and frank yes.

your man crush on frank is starting to become a little embarrassing, I could see you standing by a ledge or a bridge looking to end it all if they ever traded him

Nah I dont have the same type of weird obsessions you have rainman
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/11/2018  4:26 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

2 things:

+2

knicks1248, you'd rather watch Baker and Mario and TJH and Kanter get the **** kicked out of them every night than the yoots?

I'd send TJH and Kanter to the frickin GLeague to maybe learn how to play some D. Maybe Baker could learn to shoot.

Exactly right about Kornet. You send Frank to the gleague and he scores 25 points, 8 rebs and 8 asts, big deal, it's just the gleague. If he doesn't put up huge numbers, it's a red flag though. I see no major benefit from it for someone like him.

StarksEwing1

12/11/2018  4:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/11/2018  4:33 PM
Knixkik wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

2 things:

+2

Exactly right about Kornet. You send Frank to the gleague and he scores 25 points, 8 rebs and 8 asts, big deal, it's just the gleague. If he doesn't put up huge numbers, it's a red flag though. I see no major benefit from it for someone like him.

Exactly. Fiz let him sit a few games to watch and earn his time back. He didnt complain, he came back and played well. Sending him to the G League now sends what message? Although I apparently have a "man crush" according to somebody so I guess im off base
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/11/2018  5:40 PM
“That was his decision to go to the G-League. I was like, ‘What a pro,’” Fizdale said. “The fact he came to us and said, ‘I’m hurting the guys, I have no legs and I have no rhythm. If it’s OK, can I go to the G League and play some minutes?’”
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
12/11/2018  6:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
“That was his decision to go to the G-League. I was like, ‘What a pro,’” Fizdale said. “The fact he came to us and said, ‘I’m hurting the guys, I have no legs and I have no rhythm. If it’s OK, can I go to the G League and play some minutes?’”

Savy veteran move to build his conditioning up.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
StarksEwing1

12/11/2018  6:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Big Respect to lee. Ive always liked him as a player but considering the time he missed its probably a good decision to go for a short time to get his stamina back
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
12/11/2018  6:11 PM

If Fix sent Frank to the G-league last week. It would have been warranted. But he didn't. He made that decision. Guess he feels Frank is will be a better player under his direct tutelage. So far Frank has looked solid in his comeback.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/11/2018  6:32 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Rainman/Agenda boy having a breakdown

due cmon now, stop it, you know good and well that makes no sense at all

Yo AgendaBoy...Lee needs to be traded before deadline, that requires a month of showcasing, which means he needs to be in playing shape in 2019

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/11/2018  8:56 PM
Rainman FrancoPhobe upset that Frank had career Point night on "French Heritage Night" at the Garden!
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
12/11/2018  10:26 PM
I'm fine with Lee doing a stint there, especially since he's been out so long and really isn't part of this teams future, but the name calling of 1248 is pretty juvenile.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/11/2018  11:03 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:I'm fine with Lee doing a stint there, especially since he's been out so long and really isn't part of this teams future, but the name calling of 1248 is pretty juvenile.

I agree. Not sure why this has continued. Saying something in the moment happens. This is different.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
12/12/2018  9:14 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:I'm fine with Lee doing a stint there, especially since he's been out so long and really isn't part of this teams future, but the name calling of 1248 is pretty juvenile.

I agree. Not sure why this has continued. Saying something in the moment happens. This is different.

I could come back at them and and be as petty as them, but why waist my time,that would make me just as petty, juvenile and narrow minded as them.

My point is basically that the knicks don't seem to be utilizing the g league accordingly. It does take a mature vet to realize a stint in the G league might do him some good.

Your not going to hear no rookie or 2nd yr player volunteer to go down there, thats on management.

That's why the knicks are so far behind in the process of developing players, and our players progression is at a snails pace.

How long have the knicks had the luxury of a minor league team, and how many players from their minor league team made it on to the big league roster and went on to contribute... other than burke, 1 fcking player in over 10 yrs.

They need to sit down with Cashman and the steinbreinners

ES
lee to go down to the g league

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy