[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

You Do Realize We Only Have 8 Wins
Author Thread
FireHornacek
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7584

12/9/2018  9:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/16/2018  7:21 PM
I don't think you folks are aware of the fact that the season has been going on for two months and WE ONLY HAVE WON SEVEN TIMES!

This is absurd. You people are satisfied with shi!t. I am not.
EIGHT FUC*ING GAMES! That's what I waited all summer for?

I can't take it anymore. I swear I am going to become a Warriors fan and a Floyd Mayweather fan.

We've had bad Knick teams before but this is complete horsesh!t. Oh, and now dopey Wally Sczcerbiak is going to tell me the Knicks looked great and Frank The Frenchman had the best game any player has had since Wilt put up 100. Yay, we are great! Just listen to Wally and Alan.

No, listen to me. WE ONLY HAVE SEVEN WINS!

AUTOADVERT
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
12/9/2018  10:05 PM
Perfect! Play the young guys, give them experience and get a high draft pick. Should we resign Jack , play Lance and get a few more wins? Just like jerky Hornachek did? If Hornachek was coaching Mitch, Trier would never see the court. getting the playing experience will help these guys so much in the future , but you need to understand basketball to realize this, instead of trolling this forum.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/9/2018  10:21 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2018  10:22 PM
FireHornacek wrote:I don't think you folks are aware of the fact that the season has been going on for two months and WE ONLY HAVE WON EIGHT TIMES!

I can't take it anymore. I swear I am going to become a Warriors fan and a Floyd Mayweather fan.

We've had bad Knick teams before but this is complete horsesh!t. Oh, and now dopey Wally Sczcerbiak is going to tell me the Knicks looked great and Frank The Frenchman had the best game any player has had since Wilt put up 100. Yay, we are great! Just listen to Wally and Alan.

No, listen to me. WE ONLY HAVE EIGHT WINS!

I would be more happy with 4 but we have too much young talent...
So I will leave with it.
Hopefully they will be able to full around some NBA teams with Mario, Kanter, Lee, and Lance alike to get some value in some trades.
But I am not holding my breath. They suck but at least they drive the tank into right direction.
And if you want to root for winning team go for Warriors or Toronto. They are great feet for you.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/9/2018  10:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2018  10:35 PM
BigRedDog wrote:Perfect! Play the young guys, give them experience and get a high draft pick. Should we resign Jack , play Lance and get a few more wins? Just like jerky Hornachek did? If Hornachek was coaching Mitch, Trier would never see the court. getting the playing experience will help these guys so much in the future , but you need to understand basketball to realize this, instead of trolling this forum.

The only thing these kids are experience is loosing loosing loosing, they are developing lazy habits, bad passes, bad defense, same mental mistakes game after game.

Another loss, another day at MSG, another miserably season, different players same results, different coach even worse results

ES
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/9/2018  11:11 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Perfect! Play the young guys, give them experience and get a high draft pick. Should we resign Jack , play Lance and get a few more wins? Just like jerky Hornachek did? If Hornachek was coaching Mitch, Trier would never see the court. getting the playing experience will help these guys so much in the future , but you need to understand basketball to realize this, instead of trolling this forum.

The only thing these kids are experience is loosing loosing loosing, they are developing lazy habits, bad passes, bad defense, same mental mistakes game after game.

Another loss, another day at MSG, another miserably season, different players same results, different coach even worse results

This was especially depressing as Frank played great and Knox shows great potential so Dodson and Mitch.
Bad day for knicks1248... terrible day...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
LegendD
Member: #8653
Latvia
12/10/2018  12:51 AM
Nothing wrong with 8 wins... KP dont play, give young talents playtime and get high draft pick.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/10/2018  9:08 AM
arkrud wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

This was especially depressing as Frank played great and Knox shows great potential so Dodson and Mitch.
Bad day for knicks1248... terrible day...

haha...his agendaaaaaa

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/10/2018  9:52 AM
FireHornacek wrote:I don't think you folks are aware of the fact that the season has been going on for two months and WE ONLY HAVE WON EIGHT TIMES!

fake news propaganda.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
elmaestro33
Member: #8622

12/10/2018  9:54 AM

If anything, we have 4-5 wins too many! You must be highly delusional if you waited all summer for a playoff/championship-caliber team; what did you expect with KP out and a declaration to play the young'ins and shoot for a high pick. I think the Knicks' fan base would absolutely welcome your departure to a bandwagon team!

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

12/10/2018  10:08 AM

Think GS is for you. San Fran good livng and it has the Golden Gate bridge for all of your orgnaized walks.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
12/10/2018  10:37 AM
Man..This is why they say you can't rebuild in NY. These are valuable playing time for the youngins. Add KP and I am liking what I see.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

12/10/2018  10:39 AM
Don't let the door hit you, where the good lord split ya
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

12/10/2018  10:45 AM

This is a PERFECT example of what has caused the Knicks to fail at team-building for decades: fan impatience.

For the first time sinceEwing era, the NYK are doing a rebuild, playing the yoots to develop the talent instead of trying to placate fans like FH. I couldn't be happier with the 8 wins because I am watching our kids get better, gain experience and become a foundation to which we can add a stud or two for a run at the Chip.

Thanklfully, Dolan has stopped listening to you FH...go root for the Warriors.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/10/2018  11:21 AM
Losing is bad. Thanks OP. Don't worry about what we think. Either look ahead or don't follow the knicks at this time. There is always room on the bandwagon down the road.
Thats not a Knock. If you can' t find joy in the process then then don't subject yourself to it.

Knicks1248, your stating the obvious. Losing is bad. Somehow this team has some players who are still playing hard and trying. Talent is not there yet. The team seems to have not lost its fight at the end. Last two games Fix used a different lineup that fought into the 4th quarter. Teams that give up on its coach are problematic.
You just don't "win" like flipping a switch. There is time down the road to add veteran leadership.

MS
Member: #724
12/10/2018  11:25 AM
This season is about a top 3 pick and progression. That's it. We don't need to win games, just compete and have free agents understand the organization is stable from the top down, there is a plan that's being executed and there is growth happening.

Knox has looked much better of late, it's only one game but Frank showed flashes last night, Dotson is already a capable 3D guy, robinson has a positive defensive raiting and Trier looks like a great change of pace guard off the bench.

We need KP healthy for 10 games this season and THJR to continue to play well so we can move him in the offseason.

We have guys that can do multiple things well for the first time in a decade. Give them time, there is a lot of good stuff here.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
12/10/2018  11:58 AM
I want Zion.

I haven't watched a second of him play, but he looks to have the makings of a true, franchise talent.

Zion
KP
Knox
THjr
Mudiay

Next few years, that could turn into a killer line up, similar to what OKC had with KD, Russell and Harden.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
12/10/2018  12:04 PM
8 is perfect

and this about this, we beat boston on the road, milwaukee

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
12/10/2018  12:31 PM
8 is great!

We want #1 in June!!

knicks1248
Member: #582
12/10/2018  1:37 PM
franco12 wrote:I want Zion.

I haven't watched a second of him play, but he looks to have the makings of a true, franchise talent.

Zion
KP
Knox
THjr
Mudiay

Next few years, that could turn into a killer line up, similar to what OKC had with KD, Russell and Harden.

You should perhaps pay more attention, maybe then you wouldn't have a 6 7" sf/pf playing center...lol

or maybe he could take minutes from Kp/knox since they all play the same position, nothing better than a talented lopsided unbalance roster

ES
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/10/2018  1:44 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
franco12 wrote:I want Zion.

Zion
KP
Knox
THjr
Mudiay

You should perhaps pay more attention, maybe then you wouldn't have a 6 7" sf/pf playing center...lol

or maybe he could take minutes from Kp/knox since they all play the same position, nothing better than a talented lopsided unbalance roster

KP is really going to end up as a center in this positionless game. That being said, i am not sure Zion will be as great as many think he will, and although i would happily take him, i don't think he's the ideal fit. I would be just as happy drafting one of the big wings from Duke, or a PG.

You Do Realize We Only Have 8 Wins

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy