[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Giannis
Author Thread
NYStateOfMind
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5741
USA
12/2/2018  5:35 PM
I usually like watching this raw talent play, but the more I see him play, there are big negatives to me. First, a others point out, he consistently walks/travel/carries and gets away with it way too often. If the NBA tightens this up ever, then what will he do, take jumpers, which he isn't great at?

But the bigger negative, some might see it as a positive, is his wreckless D. He runs out of control to chase down the block. The one with Mario is simply ridiculous, why wasn't there a foul on that play? This same out of control style led to Kristaps injury last year. He runs full speed at people with no intent to stop nor leave room for people to land safely, but he complains he was disrespected, when either the play before or two, he clearly took 3 outrageous steps and got the basket, maybe an and 1. Can't recall

What do you folks think on the Greek Freak?

AUTOADVERT
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
12/2/2018  5:53 PM
He publicly threatened Hezonja's nuts. Should get fined imho. As for not leaving room for others to land, yeah he is a dirty player.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Welpee
Member: #6239

12/2/2018  7:04 PM
NYStateOfMind wrote:I usually like watching this raw talent play, but the more I see him play, there are big negatives to me. First, a others point out, he consistently walks/travel/carries and gets away with it way too often. If the NBA tightens this up ever, then what will he do, take jumpers, which he isn't great at?

But the bigger negative, some might see it as a positive, is his wreckless D. He runs out of control to chase down the block. The one with Mario is simply ridiculous, why wasn't there a foul on that play? This same out of control style led to Kristaps injury last year. He runs full speed at people with no intent to stop nor leave room for people to land safely, but he complains he was disrespected, when either the play before or two, he clearly took 3 outrageous steps and got the basket, maybe an and 1. Can't recall

He's a beast and has the potential to be the best player in the league and the Bucks didn't need to tank to get him.
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

12/2/2018  8:30 PM
ramtour420 wrote:He publicly threatened Hezonja's nuts. Should get fined imho. As for not leaving room for others to land, yeah he is a dirty player.

He only threatened one nut to clarify.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

12/2/2018  9:20 PM
NYStateOfMind wrote:I usually like watching this raw talent play, but the more I see him play, there are big negatives to me. First, a others point out, he consistently walks/travel/carries and gets away with it way too often. If the NBA tightens this up ever, then what will he do, take jumpers, which he isn't great at?

He is an AHole can't wait till Mitchell Robinsons frame fills out. He can stand under him when he lands so he tears his acl
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/2/2018  10:33 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/2/2018  10:48 PM

I'll take him lol I don't think we have to worry about the league ever cracking down on Freak's footwork. If AI and Kobe could get away with palming for their careers, then Freak is fine. Plus, I think the majority of his steps are legal anyway. He's a top 5 player IMHO.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/3/2018  7:44 AM
Never realized how truly ****ty of a shooter he is. Anything beyond 3 feet and he sucks horribly.
Dude lives up to his nickname though. Too bad I guess he thinks he's beyond getting punked for what should have been a dirty foul.

Good for Mario!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/3/2018  7:58 AM
Mario stepped over his legs. Dude is 7 feet long. Get over your self!!!
Sure I'd welcome him here if he wants.
Prediction: KP for the Freak trade when he wants to bolt Bucks.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/3/2018  12:18 PM
He's a superstar no doubt about that and the NBA protects their $$$ makers. But his reckless D yes...he should get fined for just not caring about another person in the air.

Btw, that flex after the retaliatory dunk...wow he dunked with no one around him and then flexed Lebitch style...wow we are so impressed
He has pretty much said he wants to finish out career in Milwaukee...so no trades happening and he does have strong family and team loyalty. But he's definitely turning into a player who is relying more on strength than skill and it'll go south for him.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/3/2018  4:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/3/2018  4:58 PM
Cartman718 wrote:He's a superstar no doubt about that and the NBA protects their $$$ makers. But his reckless D yes...he should get fined for just not caring about another person in the air.

Btw, that flex after the retaliatory dunk...wow he dunked with no one around him and then flexed Lebitch style...wow we are so impressed
He has pretty much said he wants to finish out career in Milwaukee...so no trades happening and he does have strong family and team loyalty. But he's definitely turning into a player who is relying more on strength than skill and it'll go south for him.

I personalty like Davis game more. Freak is more durable zo.
They are both spoiled brats which is a trademark of NBA new generation stars.
If anyone at this young age will get so much wealth and attention results will be similar.
Humidity comes after experiencing personal suffering.
No one comes to heaven before spending time in hell.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/3/2018  5:38 PM
arkrud wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:He's a superstar no doubt about that and the NBA protects their $$$ makers. But his reckless D yes...he should get fined for just not caring about another person in the air.

If anyone at this young age will get so much wealth and attention results will be similar.

You should read up on Freak's family background. They were basically phantoms in Greek society before officials noticed he could play basketball.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/3/2018  11:04 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
arkrud wrote:

You should read up on Freak's family background. They were basically phantoms in Greek society before officials noticed he could play basketball.

I read the article on him and Enes.
Europe is a tough place for emigrants.
Nationalism is the name of the game.
Politicians opened the door... but it in fact was a trap.
Door into the cage with wolfs.
This "white" people who run to America were no angels.
But those who left are worth... Especially East and South.
Thousand yeas of bloodshed, wars, inquisition, genocide left a huge impressions into mentality of European nations.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/4/2018  8:51 AM
ramtour420 wrote:He publicly threatened Hezonja's nuts. Should get fined imho. As for not leaving room for others to land, yeah he is a dirty player.

Im not sure what kind of revenge he's looking for. He did what he did in the 1st quarter and he had the entire game to retaliate

ES
Giannis

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy