[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Meanwhile in Westchester.....
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/2/2018  2:30 PM
Westchester Knicks put on a good game and won.
Hicks looks pretty good. Looks bigger than his listed 6-8.
Jenkins did not play. For all the hoopla about frank it would have been cool if he made the trip.
Billy Garrett looked really complete out there. I remember him from last year and he was very polished and good passer.
Game on the line he handled the ball and took control.
Kat Barber still only 24 never got off the Swarm Bench. Don't know why the DNP.
Baby Knicks pass the ball pretty well!!!
Mrs Nalod and I had a nice time. Great place to see a game.
Two wins in one night for the team and affiliate!! A winning culture!
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/2/2018  3:51 PM
Nalod wrote:Westchester Knicks put on a good game and won.
Jenkins did not play. For all the hoopla about frank it would have been cool if he made the trip.
Billy Garrett looked really complete out there. I remember him from last year and he was very polished and good passer.
Thanks for posting this. That is weird with Barber. I thought he played for an nba team in the summer league and looked good. It might have been a previous season.
A lot of debate last year about whether playing with Westchester would help Frank. Do you think it would help his game?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Nalod
USA
12/2/2018  4:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/2/2018  4:56 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Thanks for posting this. That is weird with Barber. I thought he played for an nba team in the summer league and looked good. It might have been a previous season.
A lot of debate last year about whether playing with Westchester would help Frank. Do you think it would help his game?

Its a good question but Since I don't know "whats wrong" I suppose I can't prescribe a cure. If its his confidence then what aspect of it? Is it his shot or his self esteem? Is Fiz benching him to take some pressure off, let him work on some things and then reintroduce him back to the rotation? Personally I'd just as soon waive Burke and let frank develop. Seems like the roster is due for a shake up with trier contract situation. I like Burke and would hope there is interest in him elsewhere and he can earn a nice contract.
Like everyone else I don't want to see Frank play elsewhere and blossom.
Hicks looked better than last year and he has some nice moves.
The question with the GLEague Players is how does it translate to the next level? These guys are so close to making the next level.

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/2/2018  6:12 PM
Nalod wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Its a good question but Since I don't know "whats wrong" I suppose I can't prescribe a cure. If its his confidence then what aspect of it? Is it his shot or his self esteem? Is Fiz benching him to take some pressure off, let him work on some things and then reintroduce him back to the rotation? Personally I'd just as soon waive Burke and let frank develop. Seems like the roster is due for a shake up with trier contract situation. I like Burke and would hope there is interest in him elsewhere and he can earn a nice contract.
The question with the GLEague Players is how does it translate to the next level? These guys are so close to making the next level.

I don't think they are waiving Burke. It sounds like Fiz sees Frank as a wing player as he said he chose to sit him so Dot could play and gave Trier the back up point minutes when Burke got hurt last night. I wonder if Frank could get some court time and improve his confidence/aggression in Westchester. It certainly didn't hurt Dot.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
12/2/2018  8:24 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I don't think they are waiving Burke. It sounds like Fiz sees Frank as a wing player as he said he chose to sit him so Dot could play and gave Trier the back up point minutes when Burke got hurt last night. I wonder if Frank could get some court time and improve his confidence/aggression in Westchester. It certainly didn't hurt Dot.

If he is out of the rotation and isn't going to play then G-league may be the route for him. Last season he was gettijg regular PT so the question was if G-league would be better than PT vs the best of the best. But if he isnt going to get mins and fall out of the rotation then G-league would make more sense then just sitting the bench.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Nalod
USA
12/3/2018  12:14 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Nalod wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

In reverence to BUrke and if we don’t plan on signing I’m then I’m ok with him landing where he can get paid.
If Fiz is going to bench him 20 games then yeah let him play down. Frank is not Timmy or Dot, so not sure it all relates to sending him down or not. It’s a Long season.

Nalod
USA
12/3/2018  7:55 AM
Jenkins is playing with JVG on Team USA. They will play two qualifying games in North Carolina in February.
They are comprised of Gleague players.
Meanwhile in Westchester.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy