USA
12/1/2018  11:32 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/2/2018  8:31 AM
As much as I've had serious concerns about Frank's abilities, i really hope the Knicks don't eject him at the worst possible time. I'm sick of seeing them grind down a player to zero value and then trading them for nothing in return. Getting a late second round pick for a lottery picked player would be a terrible loss of value in a rebuild process.
Jmpasq
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4182

12/2/2018  8:47 AM
Panos wrote:As much as I've had serious concerns about Frank's abilities, i really hope the Knicks don't eject him at the worst possible time. I'm sick of seeing them grind down a player to zero value and then trading them for nothing in return. Getting a late second round pick for a lottery picked player would be a terrible loss of value in a rebuild process.

It would be pointless. Could they be concerned about his cap number? DO they want to dump too free up more space.I don't think he is a starter but he could be a useful bench piece trading him for a 2nd is pointless. If thats the return play him to the end of the rookie deal and reevaluate

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/2/2018  9:00 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Panos wrote:As much as I've had serious concerns about Frank's abilities, i really hope the Knicks don't eject him at the worst possible time. I'm sick of seeing them grind down a player to zero value and then trading them for nothing in return. Getting a late second round pick for a lottery picked player would be a terrible loss of value in a rebuild process.

It would be pointless. Could they be concerned about his cap number? DO they want to dump too free up more space.I don't think he is a starter but he could be a useful bench piece trading him for a 2nd is pointless. If thats the return play him to the end of the rookie deal and reevaluate

The Suns rumor is a player and a first round pick. I don't think they are dumping him for a late second.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/2/2018  10:56 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

The Suns rumor is a player and a first round pick. I don't think they are dumping him for a late second.

Do you think he still has lottery pick value?

ES
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/2/2018  12:57 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Really?

Jmpasq

12/2/2018  1:32 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

really that makes me nervous about trading him. Thats more than he has shown in potential. He wasn't selected by this regime I could see them taking that.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
USA
12/2/2018  2:34 PM
Fact is Frank even at his best might not be the PG type Fiz envisions and where else to play him?
With Mudiay and Trier as surprise talents it puts Burke, Baker and Frank in a bad spot at the moment.
Change of Regime happens.
Welpee
Member: #6239

12/2/2018  7:08 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Phoenix has Milwaukee's first round pick too. No way they would offer their own pick.
Jmpasq

12/2/2018  10:00 PM
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Phoenix has Milwaukee's first round pick too. No way they would offer their own pick.

A pick in the 20s isnt worth it. Id rather play him to the end of the deal
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

12/2/2018  10:29 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Yeah, I would consider if it allows to jettison some contracts and open space for this summer.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
12/3/2018  8:13 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/3/2018  8:14 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

It would have to be the protected suns pick that would turn unprotected next year. If thj has value maybe that pick unprotected + filler for thj and frank?
knicks1248
12/3/2018  8:27 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

It would have to be the protected suns pick that would turn unprotected next year. If thj has value maybe that pick unprotected + filler for thj and frank?

Trade THJ for what?

You have someone better in mind for cheaper that you sure will sign with us. Is there a better player in the draft that's coming in giving us 20, 5 and 5, and Why would he have no value, dude is having a Career yr.

ES
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
12/3/2018  8:35 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Trade THJ for what?

You have someone better in mind for cheaper that you sure will sign with us. Is there a better player in the draft that's coming in giving us 20, 5 and 5, and Why would he have no value, dude is having a Career yr.

For a probable top5 pick. He's averaging 23 3 and 3 shooting 39%. If that is a career year it means he's not very good. He has hot games and cold games, but mostly cold. He's scoring a lot because the team has little scoring talent. He's a below average player for his career and maybe average and inefficient this year. Below average defense.
I'll take a top pick in exchange for that.

Nalod
USA
12/3/2018  8:35 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Suns have Trevor Booker. I think they are invested well with him at SG.

knicks1248
12/3/2018  9:58 AM
nykshaknbake wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Trade THJ for what?

For a probable top5 pick. He's averaging 23 3 and 3 shooting 39%. If that is a career year it means he's not very good. He has hot games and cold games, but mostly cold. He's scoring a lot because the team has little scoring talent. He's a below average player for his career and maybe average and inefficient this year. Below average defense.
I'll take a top pick in exchange for that.

Suns don't even need THJ or lee, they obviously want frank because they have like 1 player on their roster that plays defense.

ES
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/3/2018  10:01 AM
Nalod wrote:
nykshaknbake wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Welpee wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Suns have Trevor Booker. I think they are invested well with him at SG.

I like how Fiz is handling Frank's whole situation. In the midst of all this trade talk, he benches him. At least he's not trying to get him some showcase minutes to up his trade value.

I think this FO is not into selling low. Even with the apparent glut in the backcourt right now.

Trade Mudiay. Trade Burke. Trade Dotson. Trade Frank. Maybe none of them are going anywhere.

Suns also interested in Frank

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy