[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Trier looks legit
Author Thread
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

11/28/2018  7:31 AM
This rook is the best young guard we have had in a long time on offense.
If Frank just focuses on D and shooting 3s on offense, next year a Trier/Frank backcourt could work with a healthy KP.
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/28/2018  8:39 AM
nyknickzingis wrote:This rook is the best young guard we have had in a long time on offense.
If Frank just focuses on D and shooting 3s on offense, next year a Trier/Frank backcourt could work with a healthy KP.

And what exactly would you do with MILLs boy THJ,

Besides you think frank can be a SHOOTING guard, because you do have to shoot a lot from that position and Boston continues to be mediocre I think the Knicks are going all in on Kyrie, or kemba..

ES
blkexec
Member: #748
11/28/2018  10:44 AM
B4 everybody derails this thread with kyrie and Kemba dreams. let's focus on facts.

Trier is not only the best rookie on our team.....Hes in the discussion for rookie of the year. Can we simply enjoy for once a rookie wearing a knicks Jersey.

The future is bright my friend.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/28/2018  11:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/28/2018  11:01 AM
He is NBA player.
His body and mind are ready for the job.
Same can be said for Dot and Vanley.
Knox, Mithc, and Frank are years away.
When they will be 22 they may get there.
There are no miracles. At least not in NY.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Chandler
Member: #6197

11/28/2018  11:13 AM
He's been checking all the boxes for me.

Including, that recently he seems to be focusing on distributing more. For example last night he had a very nice pocket pass

Seems to have a great nose for the ball, draws fouls, stays focused (at this point i'm a fan) but he also shoots at a good clip, rebounds, defends some, great poise.

there are a lot of teams kicking themselves in the ass over not picking him

(5)(5)
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/28/2018  11:16 AM
I can't wait to see him with Porzingis. He has impressed me with his passing lately. If he can continue to develop as a playmaker and compete defensively he will be a major impact player very soon.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/28/2018  11:44 AM
The passing is improving and that's really big.
I'd just like it if he calmed down a bit with the Ref's. Im ok with mixing it up with vets but he seems to lose his mind when a call goes wrong. Im sure coaches are working with him. Im not saying he has to be "clyde", but its a long season and players have to not use emotion to fuel them. Its a tough line of work to be in!!!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/28/2018  12:14 PM
Why does Trier have to be tied to Frank? Frank's not setting any records defensively and his offense, to this point in this young season, is atrocious. Let Frank remain a second string development project for now.

Just enjoying what Trier is doing. By the way, if Trier becomes the best option at starting PG, are the trade Burke threads starting soon?
I'm thinking about a starting backcourt of Trier and THJ...

knicks1248
11/28/2018  12:22 PM
Nalod wrote:The passing is improving and that's really big.
I'd just like it if he calmed down a bit with the Ref's. Im ok with mixing it up with vets but he seems to lose his mind when a call goes wrong. Im sure coaches are working with him. Im not saying he has to be "clyde", but its a long season and players have to not use emotion to fuel them. Its a tough line of work to be in!!!

His personality won't allow that, he is a high energy passionate player and super aggressive, and most players play like their personality.

ES
Nalod
USA
11/28/2018  12:28 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

His personality won't allow that, he is a high energy passionate player and super aggressive, and most players play like their personality.

I guess you write like yours?

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/28/2018  12:33 PM
jrodmc wrote:Why does Trier have to be tied to Frank? Frank's not setting any records defensively and his offense, to this point in this young season, is atrocious. Let Frank remain a second string development project for now.

Just enjoying what Trier is doing. By the way, if Trier becomes the best option at starting PG, are the trade Burke threads starting soon?
I'm thinking about a starting backcourt of Trier and THJ...

I agree. It may be the best option at some point.

knicks1248
11/28/2018  1:04 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

You want to meet up and see?

ES
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
11/28/2018  1:15 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Whoa! Fistacuffs! That really took a turn quickly.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/28/2018  1:23 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

you can only get called rainman so many times.

but you know the uk solution to these situations - footrace on w 33rd st between 6th and 7th aves. we'll bring back jimimou to video it.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/28/2018  1:45 PM
Marv wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

you can only get called rainman so many times.

but you know the uk solution to these situations - footrace on w 33rd st between 6th and 7th aves. we'll bring back jimimou to video it.

I'm in!

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/28/2018  1:46 PM
I wish i still had that video
Nalod
USA
11/28/2018  4:09 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Christmas Morning, Brooklyn Bridge! I'll be the one with a "FireFiz" sign!

Nalod
USA
11/28/2018  4:30 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

I think Knicks1248 wants a "write off"......Dancers dance, rappers rap....This will be battle of words.
I'll bring Frank, Tony Parker, Nick Batum, and of course Fred Weis!

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/30/2018  1:45 PM
Nalod wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

I think Knicks1248 wants a "write off"......Dancers dance, rappers rap....This will be battle of words.

So this was "The Threat"

Nalod
USA
11/30/2018  2:55 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

So this was "The Threat"

I bring my words and maybe Rain....Um, Knick1248 is Frank Thomas jugging down bottles of "Nugenix" doing his "Briggs 6-4 280lb self proclaimed Troy Aikman" impersonation and I get midget tossed like Charlie Ward by PJ Brown? You think Frank and his "Legionnaires" got my back? All I got is Marv with an umbrella drink in hand grinning at my impending "Dinner With Herve" look while saying "Dude, Herve was French too!!" after telling me to "RUN"!!! Naw, i'll hide behind my snarky identity and keep my teeth.

Trier looks legit

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy